Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... 20:02 - Jul 18 with 3727 viewsKieran_Knows

... Kayden Jackson. Was with Hurst at Grimsby.

https://amp.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/07/18/por-rotherham-and-peterborough-have-jackso
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 20:03]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 20:11 - Jul 18 with 3590 viewsSitfcB

Garner going to be off I think, Hurst obviously looking for another striker, I don’t reckon he’s even injured tbh. Shame.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 20:23 - Jul 18 with 3404 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

15 goals and 16 assists last season is not to be sniffed at.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 20:40 - Jul 18 with 3227 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Over a million with that scoring record sounds madness for a 24 year old. Hasnt had one outstanding season and league two highest level. He could be great but there isnt enough there to pay that sort of money. 500k tops i would think.

Joe Garner is tried and tested and has a much stronger sxoring record.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 20:41 - Jul 18 with 3213 viewswkj

Paul_Knows, you've turned into 12th_Man lately, except for the major difference of you being quite personable and informative.

Alright, maybe not so much like him

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 20:43 - Jul 18 with 3174 viewsSpruceMoose

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 20:41 - Jul 18 by wkj

Paul_Knows, you've turned into 12th_Man lately, except for the major difference of you being quite personable and informative.

I suspect they have vastly different ideas of how to fill their free time too.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 20:43 - Jul 18 with 3172 viewswkj

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 20:43 - Jul 18 by SpruceMoose

I suspect they have vastly different ideas of how to fill their free time too.

I'm sure PK conducts himself more professionally at academy level games

Crybaby

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 20:47 - Jul 18 with 3117 viewsKieran_Knows

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 20:41 - Jul 18 by wkj

Ha, had a few comments like that lately, might have to stop posting stuff!

To be fair, I only really post it so people see it, and always think it’s decent to gauge people’s opinions on players we’re being linked with/signing.

Perhaps I’ll leave it to 12th_Man!
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 20:48]

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 20:48 - Jul 18 with 3078 viewsSpruceMoose

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 20:47 - Jul 18 by Kieran_Knows

To be fair, I only really post it so people see it, and always think it’s decent to gauge people’s opinions on players we’re being linked with/signing.

Where is 12th_rainman anyway? Not seen him for ages.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 20:49 - Jul 18 with 3075 viewsKieran_Knows

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 20:48 - Jul 18 by SpruceMoose

I thought that the other day. Did the ban hammer get used?
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 20:50]

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 20:50 - Jul 18 with 3054 viewsSpruceMoose

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 20:49 - Jul 18 by Kieran_Knows

Maybe Phil smashed it down from on high, then covered it up.

Phil! What did you do to 12th_Man!?

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 20:50 - Jul 18 with 3060 viewswkj

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 20:48 - Jul 18 by SpruceMoose

I saw him throw the dummy at the pram one day about him and his posts, and not alot since

Crybaby

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 20:52 - Jul 18 with 3010 viewsSpruceMoose

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 20:50 - Jul 18 by wkj

I saw him throw the dummy at the pram one day about him and his posts, and not alot since

Maybe he's sunning himself on the beach, somewhere exotic, like Jaywick.

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 21:36 - Jul 18 with 2615 viewsTIB

Last year of his contract...step up a division...work with an old boss...Garner been linked with move away. That all but confirms this is def info.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 22:28 - Jul 18 with 2406 viewsElderGrizzly

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 20:47 - Jul 18 by Kieran_Knows

I don’t get the criticism. Better to provide sources, than just type it out!
Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 22:54 - Jul 18 with 2306 viewsReuser_is_God

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 20:11 - Jul 18 by SitfcB

Garner going to be off I think, Hurst obviously looking for another striker, I don’t reckon he’s even injured tbh. Shame.

We need another striker even if Garner stays.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 22:54 - Jul 18 with 2298 viewsReuser_is_God

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 20:23 - Jul 18 by The_Romford_Blue

15 goals and 16 assists last season is not to be sniffed at.

Similar to Waggy.

Evans out

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 22:58 - Jul 18 with 2280 viewsDubtractor

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 20:11 - Jul 18 by SitfcB

I might be in a minority, but I'd not be too disappointed if Garner leaves if we get a decent replacement.

Don't really rate him to be honest, and his continual play acting is just bloody embarrassing.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 23:04 - Jul 18 with 2243 viewsReuser_is_God

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 22:58 - Jul 18 by Dubtractor

I might be in a minority, but I'd not be too disappointed if Garner leaves if we get a decent replacement.

Don't really rate him to be honest, and his continual play acting is just bloody embarrassing.

Indeed.

Although for someone who doesn’t concentrate on scoring goals his return of 10 last year was fairly impressive.

Evans out

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 23:28 - Jul 18 with 2163 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 22:54 - Jul 18 by Reuser_is_God

Similar to Waggy.

Indeed

Get this lad in as the replacement for sears. As much as we all want to see Freddie back to his best, it’s just not happening. For his sake and ours, he needs a change of scenery i think.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 23:49 - Jul 20 with 1768 viewsSitfcB

Town make enquiry for Accrington striker... on 20:49 - Jul 18 by Kieran_Knows

No, just a break from posting I think. Asked him on twitter, he’s still watching 👀

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024