Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our friend Alan Nixon saying we are working on two new strikers 21:22 - Jul 26 with 3095 viewsElderGrizzly

Again, probably nonsense, but could be replacements for Garner and Waghorn
Our friend Alan Nixon saying we are working on two new strikers on 21:23 - Jul 26 with 3068 viewsKieran_Knows

Bradshaw will be one of them I reckon.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Our friend Alan Nixon saying we are working on two new strikers on 21:25 - Jul 26 with 3042 viewsKieranMcKenna1

Our friend Alan Nixon saying we are working on two new strikers on 21:23 - Jul 26 by Kieran_Knows

Hope it is more of skilful player that can play behind centre forward as we already have Harrison and Garner for centre forward.

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Our friend Alan Nixon saying we are working on two new strikers on 21:27 - Jul 26 with 2993 viewsDanFord

The journalistic broken clock that by definition has to be right twice a year.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Our friend Alan Nixon saying we are working on two new strikers on 21:29 - Jul 26 with 2966 viewspickles110564

This is the most hopeful and exited I have been since Brexit.
Only kidding m8. It really could be the start of something great. Let's hope some of our fickle fans give the manager a full season of support through the ups and downs there will evidently be.
Our friend Alan Nixon saying we are working on two new strikers on 21:38 - Jul 26 with 2848 viewsElderGrizzly

Our friend Alan Nixon saying we are working on two new strikers on 21:23 - Jul 26 by Kieran_Knows

More than likely. With Vydra move almost done for £10.5m, you assume Derby will be back and i’m sure £6.5m up front and a few million as add-ons will get him and is a fair price.

Although again Nixon is saying Derby need to move out more than Vydra to buy Waghorn
[Post edited 26 Jul 2018 21:38]
Our friend Alan Nixon saying we are working on two new strikers on 21:55 - Jul 26 with 2666 viewsPJH

Our friend Alan Nixon saying we are working on two new strikers on 21:27 - Jul 26 by DanFord

The journalistic broken clock that by definition has to be right twice a year.

or even twice a day.
Our friend Alan Nixon saying we are working on two new strikers on 22:49 - Jul 26 with 2347 viewsBluefish

I keep thinking he has to get something right soon......he continues to defy logic though by being on 0% And still gets it wrong

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Our friend Alan Nixon saying we are working on two new strikers on 23:01 - Jul 26 with 2266 viewsKieranMcKenna1

Our friend Alan Nixon saying we are working on two new strikers on 21:38 - Jul 26 by ElderGrizzly

More than likely. With Vydra move almost done for £10.5m, you assume Derby will be back and i’m sure £6.5m up front and a few million as add-ons will get him and is a fair price.

Although again Nixon is saying Derby need to move out more than Vydra to buy Waghorn
[Post edited 26 Jul 2018 21:38]

He hasn't said that... They only need to sell Vydra to get Waghorn from what I have seen of his tweets.

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Login to get fewer ads

Our friend Alan Nixon saying we are working on two new strikers on 23:17 - Jul 26 with 2147 viewsWeirdFishes

So we can safely assume we’re working on four defenders?

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Our friend Alan Nixon saying we are working on two new strikers on 23:18 - Jul 26 with 2141 viewsDanFord

Our friend Alan Nixon saying we are working on two new strikers on 21:55 - Jul 26 by PJH

or even twice a day.

I’d have gone with the actual saying but being right twice a day would be impressive which is why I went for year.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Our friend Alan Nixon saying we are working on two new strikers on 23:24 - Jul 26 with 2088 viewsElderGrizzly

Our friend Alan Nixon saying we are working on two new strikers on 23:01 - Jul 26 by KieranMcKenna1

He hasn't said that... They only need to sell Vydra to get Waghorn from what I have seen of his tweets.

He did earlier today. Needed to move ‘a few’ out before anyone came in
Our friend Alan Nixon saying we are working on two new strikers on 23:29 - Jul 26 with 2054 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Would like Hugill on loan to be another, if Vydra goes to Leeds. May be wishful thinking thoigh as probably on decent money now.
Our friend Alan Nixon saying we are working on two new strikers on 23:50 - Jul 26 with 1978 viewshector_clifford

I think one might be Omar Bogle, Neil Warnock says Cardiff have had an enquiry about him, and just thinking that he was with Hurst at Grimsby.

Poll: Who is your favourite outfield Town player of the 1978 cup winning team?

Our friend Alan Nixon saying we are working on two new strikers on 01:19 - Jul 27 with 1810 viewsSPEX_Blue

Our friend Alan Nixon saying we are working on two new strikers on 23:50 - Jul 26 by hector_clifford

I think one might be Omar Bogle, Neil Warnock says Cardiff have had an enquiry about him, and just thinking that he was with Hurst at Grimsby.

Think Hurst and Bogle didn't get on at Grimsby if memory serves.
Our friend Alan Nixon saying we are working on two new strikers on 06:25 - Jul 27 with 1588 viewsconnorscontract

Our friend Alan Nixon saying we are working on two new strikers on 23:50 - Jul 26 by hector_clifford

Many people would have been happier a year ago had we spent more money, and got Bogle, than spend less and get Waghorn and Garner, get a great season out of Waghorn, and then end up with Bogle plus more money.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024