Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? 08:46 - Oct 20 with 3305 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

9:32

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 08:55 - Oct 20 with 3287 viewsfactual_blue

What's it about?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 08:57 - Oct 20 with 3287 viewsHerbivore

It depends. If people now just walk away and don't give him the attention he craves then it'll either stand as a monument to all that is Benters or he'll get increasingly desperate for attention and start responding to posts he's already responded to in increasingly vile ways until it gets pulled.

10:47.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:00 - Oct 20 with 3276 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 08:55 - Oct 20 by factual_blue

What's it about?

Benters

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:02 - Oct 20 with 3265 viewsfactual_blue

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:00 - Oct 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

Benters

Well obviously.

But what topic is he using?

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:03 - Oct 20 with 3260 viewsHerbivore

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:02 - Oct 20 by factual_blue

Well obviously.

But what topic is he using?

Victims of sexual abuse.

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:04 - Oct 20 with 3261 viewseireblue

Hopefully it will get locked. But remain on the site as an example of how Benters used the victims of peodophiles to score internet points. And called someone a libtard for suggesting one should hate peodophiles.
When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:06 - Oct 20 with 3241 viewsfactual_blue

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:03 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

Victims of sexual abuse.

Has he mentioned Stephen Christopher Yaxley yet?

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:09 - Oct 20 with 3234 viewsfactual_blue

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 08:57 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

It depends. If people now just walk away and don't give him the attention he craves then it'll either stand as a monument to all that is Benters or he'll get increasingly desperate for attention and start responding to posts he's already responded to in increasingly vile ways until it gets pulled.

10:47.

The idiot list is the best place for benters, bless him and his daily express view of the world.

Login to get fewer ads

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:14 - Oct 20 with 3218 viewsSuperfrans

I’m trying so hard not to respond to the endless flow of BS flowing on here every day. I swear it is worse than ever now - or maybe I’m noticing it more and becoming less chilled about it all. I’ve pretty much stopped posting on here recently. There simply is no point trying to rationalise with people who are incapable of rational thought.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:17 - Oct 20 with 3206 viewsartsbossbeard

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:14 - Oct 20 by Superfrans

I’m trying so hard not to respond to the endless flow of BS flowing on here every day. I swear it is worse than ever now - or maybe I’m noticing it more and becoming less chilled about it all. I’ve pretty much stopped posting on here recently. There simply is no point trying to rationalise with people who are incapable of rational thought.

I make you right.

It seems to be worse when there's an international break also. Not sure if it's because the Good Ol' Boys at the DVLA or whatever they're called now go on one of their non racist, non violent marches which always turn out violent and racist.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:22 - Oct 20 with 3178 viewsPinewoodblue

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:17 - Oct 20 by artsbossbeard

I make you right.

It seems to be worse when there's an international break also. Not sure if it's because the Good Ol' Boys at the DVLA or whatever they're called now go on one of their non racist, non violent marches which always turn out violent and racist.

DVLA?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:23 - Oct 20 with 3169 viewsartsbossbeard

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:22 - Oct 20 by Pinewoodblue

DVLA?

Well, they were the FLA but added the D for Democratic for sh1ts and giggles.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:23 - Oct 20 with 3164 viewsjeera

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:22 - Oct 20 by Pinewoodblue

DVLA?

It's been driven everywhere.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:26 - Oct 20 with 3161 viewsSuperfrans

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:17 - Oct 20 by artsbossbeard

I make you right.

True enough. I’m definitely becoming less accepting of other views in my old age and realising that nothing I can say will change a numbnut from being a numbnut.

But there is definitely a greater flow of nonsense when there is no proper football...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:28 - Oct 20 with 3147 viewsartsbossbeard

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:26 - Oct 20 by Superfrans

True enough. I’m definitely becoming less accepting of other views in my old age and realising that nothing I can say will change a numbnut from being a numbnut.

But there is definitely a greater flow of nonsense when there is no proper football...

Sadly, you can count on one hand the people who have had their minds changed on a subject by someone elses' view on TWTD.

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:37 - Oct 20 with 3102 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:28 - Oct 20 by artsbossbeard

Sadly, you can count on one hand the people who have had their minds changed on a subject by someone elses' view on TWTD.

Oi this is a sweepstake!

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:38 - Oct 20 with 3095 viewseireblue

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:28 - Oct 20 by artsbossbeard

Because we are a bunch of inclusive libtards on here, do you mean five or six people?
When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:39 - Oct 20 with 3094 viewsHerbivore

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:26 - Oct 20 by Superfrans

It's pretty constant from Benters as, international break or not, he doesn't go to football matches.

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:40 - Oct 20 with 3081 viewseireblue

Hmmmm, pre or post first hob-nob, 11:43
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 9:49]
When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 10:08 - Oct 20 with 3015 viewsfactual_blue

DVLA?

Democratic Volleyball Ladyboys Alliance.

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 10:13 - Oct 20 with 3003 viewsEwan_Oozami

When Phil wakes up after his massive night out?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 10:42 - Oct 20 with 2967 viewsSuperblue95

16:00 on Sunday

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 11:20 - Oct 20 with 2919 viewsfactual_blue

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 09:39 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

It's pretty constant from Benters as, international break or not, he doesn't go to football matches.

Or anywhere that might broaden his horizons.

When will Benters' thread get pulled sweepstakes? on 11:58 - Oct 20 with 2867 viewsRyorry

Only another 4 to go!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024