Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today.... 17:13 - Oct 20 with 7164 viewsHerbivore

....we were, for me, the worst side I've ever seen play in the Championship. Utterly, utterly dreadful in every single way. The back 4 was unbalanced, the full backs gave us no outlet, the midfield was constantly outfought and lacked quality on the ball. Sears tried hard but was completely isolated. No changes at half time? Wtf? Abject.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Today.... on 17:17 - Oct 20 with 3988 viewsBackToRussia

At this point the kindest thing to assume is he's trying to get sacked for the pay off money.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Today.... on 17:17 - Oct 20 with 3982 viewsTractorWood

2-0 flattered us. After 46 minutes we had our keeper flap it into his own net, a player fly in and give a pen away and our captain put them in one on one.

There were also a few other shambolic defensive moments. These are just defensive issues too.

One of the worst professional performances I've ever seen.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Today.... on 17:19 - Oct 20 with 3940 viewsDarth_Koont

Today.... on 17:17 - Oct 20 by TractorWood

2-0 flattered us. After 46 minutes we had our keeper flap it into his own net, a player fly in and give a pen away and our captain put them in one on one.

There were also a few other shambolic defensive moments. These are just defensive issues too.

To be fair to Chambers it was a suicidal throw-in from Pennington to create a 50-50. But otherwise I agree.

Pronouns: He/Him

Today.... on 17:19 - Oct 20 with 3943 viewsclive_baker

Awful. Nsiala is absolutely sh1te and an accident waiting to happen. A liability and I hope now people will stop defending him. The midfield had no balance and we’re utterly toothless upfront. None of that is new news of course, Hurst has completely ballsed it up, his signings are on the whole no better than what he inherited and what he’s farmed out on loan.

We’re terrible and it’s going to be a long and disappointing season unless something gives. Relegation beckons.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Today.... on 17:19 - Oct 20 with 3937 viewsHerbivore

Today.... on 17:17 - Oct 20 by BackToRussia

At this point the kindest thing to assume is he's trying to get sacked for the pay off money.

Indeed, otherwise it's hard to fathom how he's doing quite so terribly. That was unreal today. Totally, totally clueless all over the pitch.

Today.... on 17:21 - Oct 20 with 3876 viewsHerbivore

Today.... on 17:19 - Oct 20 by clive_baker

Awful. Nsiala is absolutely sh1te and an accident waiting to happen. A liability and I hope now people will stop defending him. The midfield had no balance and we’re utterly toothless upfront. None of that is new news of course, Hurst has completely ballsed it up, his signings are on the whole no better than what he inherited and what he’s farmed out on loan.

We’re terrible and it’s going to be a long and disappointing season unless something gives. Relegation beckons.

I'd take relegation and the season ending now purely to spare myself having to spend another Saturday watching that.

Today.... on 17:24 - Oct 20 with 3804 viewsLankHenners

Yep, awful. QPR looked an incredibly average side but they absolutely walked to that victory. We were horrendously sluggish all over and Hurst looks absolutely clueless in regards to both setting up a team and making adjustments during it.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Today.... on 17:26 - Oct 20 with 3757 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Today.... on 17:21 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

I'd take relegation and the season ending now purely to spare myself having to spend another Saturday watching that.

Really? You used to bomb this mesgboard with the plenty of 'positives' when performances like that were a norm under McCarthy. Positives and excuses.
Login to get fewer ads

Today.... on 17:27 - Oct 20 with 3720 viewsHerbivore

Today.... on 17:26 - Oct 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

Really? You used to bomb this mesgboard with the plenty of 'positives' when performances like that were a norm under McCarthy. Positives and excuses.

We were never, ever, ever, ever that bad under McCarthy. Ever.

Today.... on 17:27 - Oct 20 with 3705 viewsITFCBlues

Midfield lacked quality on the ball - yet the saviour Dozzell played - how can that be?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Today.... on 17:29 - Oct 20 with 3669 viewsHerbivore

Today.... on 17:27 - Oct 20 by ITFCBlues

Midfield lacked quality on the ball - yet the saviour Dozzell played - how can that be?

Because one man doesn't make a team maybe? Have a day off, soft lad.

Today.... on 17:29 - Oct 20 with 3650 viewsJ4ck22

McCarthy never had us rock bottom of the Championship with 1 win in 13 games.
Today.... on 17:30 - Oct 20 with 3631 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Today.... on 17:27 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

We were never, ever, ever, ever that bad under McCarthy. Ever.

Ipswich 0-3 Hull

But that one wasn't a McCarthy's fault was it? All numbskulls fault, eh?
Today.... on 17:30 - Oct 20 with 3613 viewsDarth_Koont

You're being silly. We've never been in a similar run of form and results in 6 years of Mick.

And that's even with the windfall of 12+ million of sales and getting half of that to spend on transfer fees.

Today.... on 17:30 - Oct 20 with 3609 viewsWonky

Not at all, think of Sunderland at home last season for example. We are however easily bad enough relgation.
Today.... on 17:30 - Oct 20 with 3604 viewsITFCBlues

Today.... on 17:29 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

Because one man doesn't make a team maybe? Have a day off, soft lad.

Just pointing out that he was meant to come in and turn things around. Maybe Nolan isn’t as bad as we all think because Dozzell was no better than Nolan today

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Today.... on 17:31 - Oct 20 with 3585 viewsFunge

Today.... on 17:17 - Oct 20 by TractorWood

Hitting long balls to our lone 5ft 8 striker at home, presumably in the hope that he gains the strength of the bear, and the speed of the puma.

This after 2 full weeks on the training pitch. I think we're quite entitled to ask, what the holy fck have these dipsh1ts have been doing over the last fortnight?
Today.... on 17:31 - Oct 20 with 3583 viewsHerbivore

Today.... on 17:30 - Oct 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

Ipswich 0-3 Hull

But that one wasn't a McCarthy's fault was it? All numbskulls fault, eh?

I'm guessing you weren't there today, Mach. It's okay, we know you hate Mick. Hurst isn't fit to lace Mick's boots it seems and that must be very confusing for you.

Today.... on 17:33 - Oct 20 with 3549 viewsDubtractor

Yeah, it was fooking terrible wasn't it?

I mean, it was pretty much clueless stuff from us, at times in the first half we made a very average QPR look look like chuffing Barcelona.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Today.... on 17:33 - Oct 20 with 3545 viewsStokieBlue

Today.... on 17:19 - Oct 20 by clive_baker

Wasn't just Nsiala though, none of the back 4 looked comfortable and it doesn't help having a CB at RB and a RB at LB. They have obviously been told to play out from the back but they aren't good enough to pass their way out and the midfield don't show from them. QPR pressed them and they all paniced.

A truly awful display, abject doesn't even begin to cover it.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Today.... on 17:34 - Oct 20 with 3519 viewsDarth_Koont

Today.... on 17:30 - Oct 20 by ITFCBlues

Just pointing out that he was meant to come in and turn things around. Maybe Nolan isn’t as bad as we all think because Dozzell was no better than Nolan today

Not sure where you're going with this but fear the worst. Don't start having a go at Dozzell for where our team and our season is heading.

Today.... on 17:34 - Oct 20 with 3497 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Today.... on 17:31 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

I'm guessing you weren't there today, Mach. It's okay, we know you hate Mick. Hurst isn't fit to lace Mick's boots it seems and that must be very confusing for you.

I'm not talking about Hurst or McCarthy.

I'm talking about you and your judgement. We had had plenty of horrible matches under McCarthy but you somehow saw loads of positives and were king of excuses.
Today.... on 17:36 - Oct 20 with 3434 viewsFunge

Today.... on 17:34 - Oct 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

I'm talking about you and your judgement. We had had plenty of horrible matches under McCarthy but you somehow saw loads of positives and were king of excuses.

Who gives a fck?

We're utter dogsh1t, and are getting relegated.
Today.... on 17:38 - Oct 20 with 3396 viewsDarth_Koont

Maybe because we were always a game or two from a win. And even when we weren't playing well we never looked this porous at the back.

It was right for Mick to go but we wouldn't be talking about the team like this if Mick was still here.

Today.... on 17:38 - Oct 20 with 3391 viewsHerbivore

Have a day off, Mach. Trying to score internet points after that crock of utter sh!te? Best of luck to you fella, I can't be arsed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024