Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today.... 17:13 - Oct 20 with 7183 viewsHerbivore

....we were, for me, the worst side I've ever seen play in the Championship. Utterly, utterly dreadful in every single way. The back 4 was unbalanced, the full backs gave us no outlet, the midfield was constantly outfought and lacked quality on the ball. Sears tried hard but was completely isolated. No changes at half time? Wtf? Abject.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Today.... on 17:39 - Oct 20 with 1818 viewsreusersfreekicks

Today.... on 17:34 - Oct 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

I'm not talking about Hurst or McCarthy.

I'm talking about you and your judgement. We had had plenty of horrible matches under McCarthy but you somehow saw loads of positives and were king of excuses.

We did but some better ones in between too. Think we would all appreciate it if you let the McCarthy thing go as that is in the past now. Plus Hurst is much worse.
Today.... on 17:40 - Oct 20 with 1812 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Today.... on 17:36 - Oct 20 by Funge

Who gives a fck?

We're utter dogsh1t, and are getting relegated.

Yep and we deserve this for the way the club has been running for years.
Today.... on 17:41 - Oct 20 with 1802 viewsTractorCraigo

Today.... on 17:26 - Oct 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

Really? You used to bomb this mesgboard with the plenty of 'positives' when performances like that were a norm under McCarthy. Positives and excuses.

I hated the way we played under Mick, but this is much, much worse! It is not even football.
Today.... on 17:41 - Oct 20 with 1801 viewsTractorWood

Today.... on 17:39 - Oct 20 by reusersfreekicks

We did but some better ones in between too. Think we would all appreciate it if you let the McCarthy thing go as that is in the past now. Plus Hurst is much worse.

Most people still talk about Keane and Jewell so at least talking about the immediately departed manager is relevant.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Today.... on 17:42 - Oct 20 with 1799 viewsclive_baker

Today.... on 17:30 - Oct 20 by Wonky

Not at all, think of Sunderland at home last season for example. We are however easily bad enough relgation.

It’s funny you should say that, because there are a lot of similarities between today’s and the previous home performance and that Sunderland team.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Today.... on 17:42 - Oct 20 with 1795 viewsKeaneish

Today.... on 17:19 - Oct 20 by clive_baker

Awful. Nsiala is absolutely sh1te and an accident waiting to happen. A liability and I hope now people will stop defending him. The midfield had no balance and we’re utterly toothless upfront. None of that is new news of course, Hurst has completely ballsed it up, his signings are on the whole no better than what he inherited and what he’s farmed out on loan.

We’re terrible and it’s going to be a long and disappointing season unless something gives. Relegation beckons.

Nsiala's performance today has to be up there with one of the worst centre back displays I've seen at PR. He never looked comfortable in possession, always went long, mis-timed the bounce or flight of the ball, offered little in the way of angles for short passes, had a weak header for such a unit (bring back Tommy Smith) and was out muscled at times. Oh, and gave away a pen seconds before half time....

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Today.... on 17:43 - Oct 20 with 1794 viewsHerbivore

Today.... on 17:42 - Oct 20 by clive_baker

It’s funny you should say that, because there are a lot of similarities between today’s and the previous home performance and that Sunderland team.

Sunderland managed two goals to be fair.

Today.... on 17:44 - Oct 20 with 1776 viewsHerbivore

Today.... on 17:42 - Oct 20 by Keaneish

Nsiala's performance today has to be up there with one of the worst centre back displays I've seen at PR. He never looked comfortable in possession, always went long, mis-timed the bounce or flight of the ball, offered little in the way of angles for short passes, had a weak header for such a unit (bring back Tommy Smith) and was out muscled at times. Oh, and gave away a pen seconds before half time....

He was terrible. In a sea of sh!t he was a clearly visible floater.

Login to get fewer ads

Today.... on 17:47 - Oct 20 with 1744 viewspointofblue

Today.... on 17:41 - Oct 20 by TractorWood

Most people still talk about Keane and Jewell so at least talking about the immediately departed manager is relevant.

To be honest, Keane and Jewell didn't do as much damage to the clubs in their reigns put together as Hurst has seemingly done in a matter of months,
and that's saying something. Though maybe part of that is down to McCarthy picking everything up and sorting it out.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Today.... on 17:50 - Oct 20 with 1729 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Today.... on 17:38 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

Have a day off, Mach. Trying to score internet points after that crock of utter sh!te? Best of luck to you fella, I can't be arsed.

Crock of utter shyte? Not trying to score anything. Just pointing out at your stupid and bizarre judgement of Ipswich matches.
Today.... on 17:51 - Oct 20 with 1702 viewsHerbivore

Today.... on 17:50 - Oct 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

Crock of utter shyte? Not trying to score anything. Just pointing out at your stupid and bizarre judgement of Ipswich matches.

Just fck off, pal.

Today.... on 17:53 - Oct 20 with 1686 viewspointofblue

Today.... on 17:50 - Oct 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

Today was probably the worst performance Town have put in at Portman Road since the 3-1 reverse against Sheffield Wednesday under Hutchings and, yes, I include the 3-0 defeat to Hull in that.

Today.... on 18:00 - Oct 20 with 1629 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Today.... on 17:51 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

Just fck off, pal.

Just fck off? You having been rude and abusive to other member was the reason why you have been banned of the other Ipswich messageboard. You remember how people were sick of you on TB.

You had been bombing this board with the utter drivel when the performances like that were a norm under McCarthy. You were a king of excuses and positives. Today pretty much poor and similar team's performance but somehow your judgement is different you weird fook.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 18:04]
Today.... on 18:05 - Oct 20 with 1593 viewsDarth_Koont

Today.... on 18:00 - Oct 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

Just fck off? You having been rude and abusive to other member was the reason why you have been banned of the other Ipswich messageboard. You remember how people were sick of you on TB.

You had been bombing this board with the utter drivel when the performances like that were a norm under McCarthy. You were a king of excuses and positives. Today pretty much poor and similar team's performance but somehow your judgement is different you weird fook.

Give it a rest. You're not helping yourself bringing your perpetual anti-McCarthy tripe into the mix.

Talk about the current team and situation.

Pronouns: He/Him

Today.... on 18:09 - Oct 20 with 1579 viewsHerbivore

Today.... on 18:00 - Oct 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

(a) I'm not banned from anywhere, so please stop lying.

(b) Just fck off, pal. Arguing over Mick McCarthy after a performance like that today? Have a word with yourself.

Today.... on 18:10 - Oct 20 with 1575 viewsReuser_is_God

Absolutely terrible.

He’s just got to go now.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Today.... on 18:11 - Oct 20 with 1568 viewsHerbivore

Today.... on 18:10 - Oct 20 by Reuser_is_God

Absolutely terrible.

He’s just got to go now.

Hate to say it, because I like the fact we usually give managers time, but I think I agree.

What a load of crap. (n/t) on 18:13 - Oct 20 with 1556 viewsBloots

Really? You used to bomb this mesgboard with the plenty of 'positives' when performances like that were a norm under McCarthy. Positives and excuses.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Today.... on 18:13 - Oct 20 with 1559 viewspointofblue

Today.... on 18:11 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

Hate to say it, because I like the fact we usually give managers time, but I think I agree.

As I said on another thread, I think we'll give him until after the Millwall game - one third through the season and a week without a match to follow. If we've lost both games I'd be amazed if he's still in place for Preston.

Today.... on 18:14 - Oct 20 with 1555 viewsgazzer1999

Today.... on 17:17 - Oct 20 by BackToRussia

At this point the kindest thing to assume is he's trying to get sacked for the pay off money.

Rumour has it he can be sacked at the end of October with no payoff.
Today.... on 18:14 - Oct 20 with 1555 viewsReuser_is_God

Today.... on 18:11 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

Yeah agree, it goes against everything that ITFC is but it just has to happen.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Today.... on 18:15 - Oct 20 with 1551 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Today.... on 18:09 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

(a) I'm not banned from anywhere, so please stop lying.

(b) Just fck off, pal. Arguing over Mick McCarthy after a performance like that today? Have a word with yourself.

You aren't banned anymore from Tb then. Perhaps the ban has been lifted as it's been a while since that. Try to come back there and let's see what moderators say to you, eh? First thing you'd have to do is to apologise other members of that forum.

Once again I need to explain as you're thick as pigs s**t and not being able to read. It's not about Hurst or McCarthy. It's about your stupid and bizarre judgement of poor Ipswich performances. Fine with full 'positives' under one manager and total contrast under the different one. Your stupidity is really amusing.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 18:18]
Today.... on 18:17 - Oct 20 with 1534 viewsBenters2

I make you right have a uppie
Today.... on 18:17 - Oct 20 with 1531 viewseddiespearitt03

Today.... on 17:27 - Oct 20 by Herbivore

We were never, ever, ever, ever that bad under McCarthy. Ever.

Oh yes we were. Watched plenty of non-events under McCarthy & Conner.
Today.... on 18:22 - Oct 20 with 1493 viewsBenters2

Lol 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024