Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman 20:24 - Dec 3 with 3361 viewsGlasgowBlue

out of my front garden at 3.30am Sunday morning. Only just bought the bloody thing from B&Q on Saturday. Now they are sold out.

Caught the fookes on my CCTV. The ran up the driveway, cut the wire and played footie with it down the street.

They must have clocked it earlier because it was pitch black and no way could they have seen it at 3.30am.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 20:25 - Dec 3 with 3344 viewsSpruceMoose

That's Brexit Britain for you. I'm sorry for your loss. The boogers need stringing up.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 20:26 - Dec 3 with 3335 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 20:25 - Dec 3 by SpruceMoose

That's Brexit Britain for you. I'm sorry for your loss. The boogers need stringing up.

Scotland voted in by a considerable margin so the likelihood is that these fookers were remainers.

Iron Lion Zion

Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 20:29 - Dec 3 with 3319 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 20:26 - Dec 3 by GlasgowBlue

Scotland voted in by a considerable margin so the likelihood is that these fookers were remainers.

That's a good point. So you can probably cut them some slack. They must be frustrated at the crash course the country is on! They were just blowing off some steam I expect.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 20:30 - Dec 3 with 3313 viewsWD19

Was it Rangers Christmas party last night?
Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 20:30 - Dec 3 with 3312 viewsStokieBlue

Some fooker smashed by car rear windscreen the other night.

Some people are just idiots unfortunately. Probably lacking in B12 or something.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 20:31 - Dec 3 with 3298 viewsSuperblue95

Sorry, I was pretty hammered last night. If it's any consolation I caught it on a sweet volley a bit further down the street

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 20:45 - Dec 3 with 3241 viewsHARRY10

We're walking in the air...
we're floating in
the moonlit sky...
the people far below
are sleeping as we fly...
Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 20:45 - Dec 3 with 3241 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 20:31 - Dec 3 by Superblue95

Sorry, I was pretty hammered last night. If it's any consolation I caught it on a sweet volley a bit further down the street

Unfortunately it landed in a rear windscreen in Stokie.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 20:48 - Dec 3 with 3230 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 20:31 - Dec 3 by Superblue95

Any chance you can bring your boots to Portman Road. We could do with somebody who can actually hit a volley.

Iron Lion Zion

Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 20:53 - Dec 3 with 3204 viewsSuperblue95

Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 20:48 - Dec 3 by GlasgowBlue

Any chance you can bring your boots to Portman Road. We could do with somebody who can actually hit a volley.

Sounds like a plan. Best to just stick me on for the last 5 minutes though I won't last much longer than that unfortunately

Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 20:55 - Dec 3 with 3194 viewsKeno

Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 20:53 - Dec 3 by Superblue95

Sounds like a plan. Best to just stick me on for the last 5 minutes though I won't last much longer than that unfortunately

Are you Jonathon Douglas?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 20:59 - Dec 3 with 3179 viewsSuperblue95

Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 20:55 - Dec 3 by Keno

I'm a cross between him and Balint Bajner

Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 21:00 - Dec 3 with 3173 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 20:55 - Dec 3 by Keno

In years to come we will look back on the days of Douglas and Tabb as a golden age.

Iron Lion Zion

Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 21:03 - Dec 3 with 3164 viewsBinner

Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 20:30 - Dec 3 by StokieBlue

Some fooker smashed by car rear windscreen the other night.

Some people are just idiots unfortunately. Probably lacking in B12 or something.

SB

That's it. Blame the vegans.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 21:09 - Dec 3 with 3138 viewsBloomBlue

Next wire it into the mains so that if they should cut the wire it kills them
Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 21:16 - Dec 3 with 3127 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 21:09 - Dec 3 by BloomBlue

Next wire it into the mains so that if they should cut the wire it kills them

I've actually attached fishing wire to two tent pegs at ankle height, which should trip the fookers up if they try it again.

Iron Lion Zion

Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 21:26 - Dec 3 with 3090 viewsBloomBlue

Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 21:16 - Dec 3 by GlasgowBlue

I've actually attached fishing wire to two tent pegs at ankle height, which should trip the fookers up if they try it again.

Maybe replace the fishing wire with razor wire , rusty razor wire
Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 21:28 - Dec 3 with 3090 viewsSeablu

Can't think of anything more tacky than a B&Q light-up snowman.
Maybe it was the taste police.
Anyhooooo - Some bastard nicked my light up snowman on 00:46 - Dec 4 with 2901 viewsconnorscontract

Sorry for your loss.

#prayforfrosty

It doesn't sound like a very good light up snowman if it couldn't be seen at 3.30am because it's dark then. No great loss.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024