Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pubes in urinals!!! 14:02 - Jul 19 with 1534 viewsCOYBitfc

Ok.... So i've been at 3 clients offices this week and noticed on most visits to the toilets that there has been a large scattering of pubes in the urinals. Something I can't say has ever stood out that much in the past on visits to use the porcelain, be it public or at a place of work.

Given this has been in 3 seperate businesses in 3 different towns/cities it's just made me wonder. HOW? Why?.......

Are people just ripping them out and dropping them in for bants, or do they have malting issues....

Just a bit bizarre

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

Pubes in urinals!!! on 14:05 - Jul 19 with 1512 viewsfooters

As a very hairy man I can only apologise. You're right, it's down to us moulting. There's very little we can do bar trimming/waxing. Again, apologies.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Pubes in urinals!!! on 14:07 - Jul 19 with 1497 viewsCOYBitfc

Pubes in urinals!!! on 14:05 - Jul 19 by footers

As a very hairy man I can only apologise. You're right, it's down to us moulting. There's very little we can do bar trimming/waxing. Again, apologies.

Male grooming doesn't make you any less of a man, in fact it's encouraged.

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

Pubes in urinals!!! on 14:08 - Jul 19 with 1498 viewsBlueBadger

Footers in the bog, yesterday.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Pubes in urinals!!! on 14:11 - Jul 19 with 1478 viewsFenboyBlue

It's absolutely fine. It's only when you find them all over your desk in the morning that you should start to worry.
Pubes in urinals!!! on 14:12 - Jul 19 with 1467 viewsfooters

Pubes in urinals!!! on 14:07 - Jul 19 by COYBitfc

Male grooming doesn't make you any less of a man, in fact it's encouraged.

And it would help to make my perfectly adequate member look even more impressive, right?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Pubes in urinals!!! on 14:15 - Jul 19 with 1451 viewsBigManBlue

Pubes in urinals!!! on 14:12 - Jul 19 by footers

And it would help to make my perfectly adequate member look even more impressive, right?

No, that would be a magnifying glass.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Pubes in urinals!!! on 14:16 - Jul 19 with 1443 viewsCOYBitfc

Pubes in urinals!!! on 14:12 - Jul 19 by footers

Apparently!

Pubes in urinals!!! on 14:20 - Jul 19 with 1415 viewsSE1blue

I believe the term is ‘Afro horse’ for this condition.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Login to get fewer ads

Pubes in urinals!!! on 14:24 - Jul 19 with 1405 viewsBlueBadger

Pubes in urinals!!! on 14:20 - Jul 19 by SE1blue

I believe the term is ‘Afro horse’ for this condition.

Pretty sure that I saw 'Afro Horse' playing the Notting Hill festival one year.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Pubes in urinals!!! on 14:44 - Jul 19 with 1365 viewsSitfcB

Shock horror as hair from male genitals fall into bowl that male genitals get placed over regularly.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2019 14:45]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Pubes in urinals!!! on 14:47 - Jul 19 with 1347 viewsRyorry

Is this a follow-up thread to mine about log-jams yesterday?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Pubes in urinals!!! on 15:04 - Jul 19 with 1309 viewshatch

This is the least of my worries, it’s the dried bogeys on the cubicle walls and above urinals which I think is wrong. Who in their right mind finds it acceptable to pick their nose and just wipe it on a wall for someone else to deal with? (Usually some poor cleaner)
Pubes in urinals!!! on 15:13 - Jul 19 with 1285 viewsRyorry

Pubes in urinals!!! on 15:04 - Jul 19 by hatch

This is the least of my worries, it’s the dried bogeys on the cubicle walls and above urinals which I think is wrong. Who in their right mind finds it acceptable to pick their nose and just wipe it on a wall for someone else to deal with? (Usually some poor cleaner)

That's disgusting, some people just have no consideration for others at all. Similar sentiments about dog owners who don't pick up after their pooches - after tripping over a tree root & falling onto one last summer, I now sometimes pick theirs up as well as my own pooch's, which isn't exactly great for my back.

On a vaguely related note, when my dog shakes his head I sometimes end up with slobber on the walls, even ceiling, of our house ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Pubes in urinals!!! on 15:18 - Jul 19 with 1275 viewsgiant_stow

Fear not chaps, at least you don't have to visit ladies' toilets.

From my brief early career as an assistant to a church caretaker looking after a large building which held 1000-strong events (not for the church itself sadly), I can tell you that the ladies' bogs were always left far worse than the men's.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024