Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now 18:41 - Sep 25 with 7994 viewsSpruceMoose

Who cuts his hair? Stevie Wonder?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 18:44 - Sep 25 with 3626 viewsfactual_blue

boris deliberately ruffles his hair into a mess before appearing on camera. I sincerely hope the moves to remove his alumnus privileges at Balliol College succeed.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 18:54 - Sep 25 with 3591 viewswkj

Corbyn actually starting to sound like a leader, too little too late maybe, but credit where credit is due

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 19:00 - Sep 25 with 3575 viewsSpruceMoose

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 18:54 - Sep 25 by wkj

Corbyn actually starting to sound like a leader, too little too late maybe, but credit where credit is due

Indeed. On the other hand Johnson is an utter disgrace. A rubbish bag full of p!ss and rancid giblets. Turned the coverage off. Not going to hear a single worthwhile thing.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2019 19:02]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 19:06 - Sep 25 with 3551 viewsjas0999

Thought Corbyn was awful. Did you not see the glum faces of Labour MPs when he ridiculously suggested that he wants an election, despite voting against it and refusing to call a vote of no confidence against Johnson’s government? Weak in my opinion.

I’ll never vote Labour with him at the helm.
I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 19:08 - Sep 25 with 3539 viewsSpruceMoose

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 19:06 - Sep 25 by jas0999

Thought Corbyn was awful. Did you not see the glum faces of Labour MPs when he ridiculously suggested that he wants an election, despite voting against it and refusing to call a vote of no confidence against Johnson’s government? Weak in my opinion.

I reckon you'd never vote Labour anyway... so meh.

If you watched that today and you're more upset by Corbyn than Johnson then son, you've got no hope.

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 19:23 - Sep 25 with 3497 viewswkj

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 19:06 - Sep 25 by jas0999

I will leave the dancing about the election for the leader, it doesn't take a savant to know the election is being deliberately proposed at a precarious time, I would be furious if he agreed to an election with the deadline looming as it would put party before country, such as what we have now. As for people looking glum, I see people taking their work seriously while people on the other side sneer and heckle.

I am very much a swing voter, and what I have seen is the people in power just pissing about.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2019 19:23]

Crybaby

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 19:23 - Sep 25 with 3491 viewsSomethingBlue

Even by his standards this is absolutely breathtaking.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 19:31 - Sep 25 with 3460 viewsBigManBlue

Can’t even get a sentence out, unless it’s an election slogan.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Login to get fewer ads

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 19:38 - Sep 25 with 3437 viewsClapham_Junction

Either you're pretending not to know why the opposition parties won't call an election now, or you're actually stupid enough to have fallen for the Tories' ridiculous propaganda attempts about it.

Neither is a good look.
I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 19:44 - Sep 25 with 3410 viewsm14_blue

I think it's pretty obvious why they won't call an election at the Tories behest.

Maybe if Boris wasn't such an untrustworthy cockwomble he wouldn't be in this position, would you honestly trust him not to bend the rules again?

Don't fall for the tory propaganda.
I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 19:50 - Sep 25 with 3384 viewsSomethingBlue

Don't let Johnson dupe you. He detests you, me and all of us. We are scum to him.

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 19:57 - Sep 25 with 3360 viewswkj

Alison McGovern, I have a good feeling with this one, lets hope she has ambition

Crybaby

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 19:58 - Sep 25 with 3357 viewsHerbivore

He's such a dick. And he's incompetent. And a liar. And quite dangerous. I find it baffling that a significant minority seem to buy into the charlatan. He's destroying the country at a rate of knots.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 20:01 - Sep 25 with 3350 viewswkj

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 19:58 - Sep 25 by Herbivore

He's such a dick. And he's incompetent. And a liar. And quite dangerous. I find it baffling that a significant minority seem to buy into the charlatan. He's destroying the country at a rate of knots.

His language in commons is disappointing, this has descended into playground stuff. I was raised a Tory, but in the words of my matriarch, This isn't conservatism, this is Boris beating people away from the tree house with his lunchbox.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2019 20:02]

Crybaby

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 20:05 - Sep 25 with 3344 viewsSomethingBlue

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 19:58 - Sep 25 by Herbivore

It's just absolutely incomprehensible that so many people in this country get off on being violated by a posho who wouldn't p7ss them out if they were on fire - but they do and it's a damning indictment both of our media and our education system.

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 20:19 - Sep 25 with 3279 viewsHerbivore

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 20:05 - Sep 25 by SomethingBlue

It's just absolutely incomprehensible that so many people in this country get off on being violated by a posho who wouldn't p7ss them out if they were on fire - but they do and it's a damning indictment both of our media and our education system.

It's massively worrying. The country is broken, it's no longer fit for purpose.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 20:22 - Sep 25 with 3272 viewsANNA3ROA

HA HA HA HA CORBYN A LEADER ha ha ha god help us
I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 20:24 - Sep 25 with 3265 viewswkj

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 20:22 - Sep 25 by ANNA3ROA

Maybe once I conclude my guffaw about Johnson as a leader, and echo "god help us" for the actual leader, I might sober up and see Corbyn as worthy of ridicule once more.

Crybaby

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 20:26 - Sep 25 with 3257 viewssparks

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 20:22 - Sep 25 by ANNA3ROA

Hed be appalling but I am beginning to wonder if he would be preferable- because he may at least have the integrity to be subject to the usual checks and balances of parliament and the law.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 20:27 - Sep 25 with 3248 viewsSpruceMoose

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 20:26 - Sep 25 by sparks

Hed be appalling but I am beginning to wonder if he would be preferable- because he may at least have the integrity to be subject to the usual checks and balances of parliament and the law.

I'll just leave this here. I'm questioning the character of anyone who supports Johnson.

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 20:27 - Sep 25 with 3245 viewsANNA3ROA

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 20:24 - Sep 25 by wkj

Maybe once I conclude my guffaw about Johnson as a leader, and echo "god help us" for the actual leader, I might sober up and see Corbyn as worthy of ridicule once more.

Corbyn IS A TRAITOR
I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 20:28 - Sep 25 with 3238 viewswkj

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 20:26 - Sep 25 by sparks

If Corncob somehow comes to power, we it would not be long before the daggers are out for him, the irony is, Corncob getting in power might be the quickest way to dispatch him from the front benches for good.

Crybaby

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 20:29 - Sep 25 with 3235 viewsSpruceMoose

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 20:27 - Sep 25 by ANNA3ROA

Corbyn IS A TRAITOR

The use of capitals in no ways makes you seem stupid or deranged, don't worry about that.

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 20:29 - Sep 25 with 3228 viewswkj

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 20:27 - Sep 25 by ANNA3ROA

Corbyn IS A TRAITOR

Then god speed the justice system to charge him with treason, however, for some reason this has not come to pass.

Crybaby

I see Johnson is talking a load of old sh!te right now on 20:33 - Sep 25 with 3206 viewsBigManBlue

Corbyn IS A TRAITOR

At least he didn’t lie to nice old Liz.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024