Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League One team of the season so far by whoscored.com 12:37 - Nov 15 with 2443 viewsTommyparker

David Iversen Goalkeeper Rotherham
Kane Vincent-Young Right-Back
Michael Ihiekwe Centre-back Rotherham
Luke Chambers Centre-Back
Joe Jacobson Leftt-Back Wycombe
James Henry Rightht-Midfield Oxford
Marcus Maddison Central- Midfield Peterborough
Cameron Brannagan Central-Midfield Oxford
Tariqe Fosu-Henry Left Midfield Oxford
Ivan Toney Striker Peterborough
Armand Gnanduillet Striker Blackpool

League One team of the season so far by whoscored.com on 12:50 - Nov 15 with 2357 viewsmonty_radio

Be surprised if everyone in that midfield has performed noticeably better than Downes. Having said that, it perhaps highlights the misgivings that some have voiced that our position is a tad flattering.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

League One team of the season so far by whoscored.com on 13:33 - Nov 15 with 2211 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

We should go for Tarique Fosu in Jan. Just what we need.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

League One team of the season so far by whoscored.com on 13:52 - Nov 15 with 2151 viewsblueislander

League One team of the season so far by whoscored.com on 13:33 - Nov 15 by TRUE_BLUE123

We should go for Tarique Fosu in Jan. Just what we need.

Seen him play many times?
League One team of the season so far by whoscored.com on 14:06 - Nov 15 with 2120 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

League One team of the season so far by whoscored.com on 13:52 - Nov 15 by blueislander

Seen him play many times?

I have actually. He went on loan to Colchester and I go down to Colchester quite a lot when I am not able to get to Town away games. He score two beauties vs. Yeovil in a game I saw.

Good player, quick, skilful, scores goals. If it was possible he would be far better than Rowe or Edwards.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

League One team of the season so far by whoscored.com on 14:28 - Nov 15 with 2062 viewsblueislander

League One team of the season so far by whoscored.com on 14:06 - Nov 15 by TRUE_BLUE123

I have actually. He went on loan to Colchester and I go down to Colchester quite a lot when I am not able to get to Town away games. He score two beauties vs. Yeovil in a game I saw.

Good player, quick, skilful, scores goals. If it was possible he would be far better than Rowe or Edwards.

Oxford would be unlikely to sell him to us if they are challenging for promotion.
League One team of the season so far by whoscored.com on 14:35 - Nov 15 with 2040 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

League One team of the season so far by whoscored.com on 14:28 - Nov 15 by blueislander

Oxford would be unlikely to sell him to us if they are challenging for promotion.

Good point. I keep thinking Oxford will fall off and I actually didn't realise they were 4th, I thought their slip had started. So yes, they wouldn't sell, but I do think we need a winger, I haven't got any other names in my head.

League One team of the season so far by whoscored.com on 14:44 - Nov 15 with 2019 viewsblueislander

League One team of the season so far by whoscored.com on 14:35 - Nov 15 by TRUE_BLUE123

Good point. I keep thinking Oxford will fall off and I actually didn't realise they were 4th, I thought their slip had started. So yes, they wouldn't sell, but I do think we need a winger, I haven't got any other names in my head.

Batistuta could play wide.
League One team of the season so far by whoscored.com on 15:09 - Nov 15 with 1967 viewsitfcjoe

League One team of the season so far by whoscored.com on 12:50 - Nov 15 by monty_radio

Be surprised if everyone in that midfield has performed noticeably better than Downes. Having said that, it perhaps highlights the misgivings that some have voiced that our position is a tad flattering.

Who Scored only really values Goals and Assists

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

League One team of the season so far by whoscored.com on 15:45 - Nov 15 with 1894 viewskizaitfc

If we were to go up and Peterborough stayed down, I think Maddison would be a great buy

Might be a bit pricey but I do think he will be the next big league 1 player to make it

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

League One team of the season so far by whoscored.com on 15:57 - Nov 15 with 1873 viewshaynes_toe1

League One team of the season so far by whoscored.com on 15:09 - Nov 15 by itfcjoe

Little harsh, they hold a lot more data than that for working out ratings (although it may be less available in League One).

Also i've just looked and Chambers is the only one in the XI for us.
League One team of the season so far by whoscored.com on 19:02 - Nov 15 with 1688 viewshoppy

League One team of the season so far by whoscored.com on 15:57 - Nov 15 by haynes_toe1

Little harsh, they hold a lot more data than that for working out ratings (although it may be less available in League One).

Also i've just looked and Chambers is the only one in the XI for us.

If you don’t count Kane Vincent Young, yes, yes he is.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

League One team of the season so far by whoscored.com on 19:14 - Nov 15 with 1671 viewsSwansea_Blue

League One team of the season so far by whoscored.com on 15:09 - Nov 15 by itfcjoe

Pah! Who needs them? We didn’t get relegated worrying about scoring goals or creating assists!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

League One team of the season so far by whoscored.com on 19:18 - Nov 15 with 1658 viewsSwansea_Blue

League One team of the season so far by whoscored.com on 12:50 - Nov 15 by monty_radio

If there’s a better CM than Flynn in L1 I’ve yet to see him.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

League One team of the season so far by whoscored.com on 04:38 - Nov 16 with 1391 viewsharlingblue

Downes has been brilliant for us this year, perhaps it is best that he is keep under the radar?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024