Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First O’Neill for 10 paragraphs yesterday 12:41 - Jun 10 with 1838 viewsthebooks

Now Lambert trolling us. Endlessly. Remorseless. If they’re not moving on can’t they just have the decency to not inflict more misery on us with their excuses. It’ll be a new five year plan tomorrow.

For Lambert’s reference:

We were good for five games in his time managing us in the Championship. The other 26 we were abject.

We were OK at the start of this season. Some of our wins we got lucky, a few we actually played well. At home we were convincing for maybe four matches. We muddled around from November then it fell apart dramatically from February (what he refers to as “bizarre”, although he will learn some unspecified lessons from this, so that’s OK).

His win % is 26.9 from 78 matches. HE FAILS TO WIN THREE OF EVERY FOUR GAMES PLAYED, LOSING NEARLY ONE IN TWO.

He has literally the worst managerial record in the top four divisions.

Yet he is still managing Ipswich Town and making statements about how we could have gone on a run and got in the play-offs.
First O’Neill for 10 paragraphs yesterday on 12:46 - Jun 10 with 1806 viewsSuperblue95

It’s staggering that finishing 10th with a squad easily capable of winning this league Is seen as enough of a reason to let someone keep their job.

Especially when you add in our gutless relegation the season before

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

First O’Neill for 10 paragraphs yesterday on 13:20 - Jun 10 with 1744 viewsMach_foreignBlue

First O’Neill for 10 paragraphs yesterday on 12:46 - Jun 10 by Superblue95

It’s staggering that finishing 10th with a squad easily capable of winning this league Is seen as enough of a reason to let someone keep their job.

Especially when you add in our gutless relegation the season before

It may be staggering but this is Ipswich where its owner/chairman doesn't give a flying fook about making us better and stronger. He's handed Lambert new 5 yrs deal therefore won't be interested in paying him off.

People have been waffling in the last few months about 'clauses in that contract' in case we wouldn't make top 6. Seems like there are no clauses as we have been told yesterday that Lambert is part of the club plans. 5 years deal and people need to get on with no matter how hard it is.

This club is a turd. Utter turd represented by utter failures on and off the pitch.

Evans' 5 points and 5 years plans have led to where we are today.
First O’Neill for 10 paragraphs yesterday on 13:26 - Jun 10 with 1720 viewsBluefish

First O’Neill for 10 paragraphs yesterday on 13:20 - Jun 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

It may be staggering but this is Ipswich where its owner/chairman doesn't give a flying fook about making us better and stronger. He's handed Lambert new 5 yrs deal therefore won't be interested in paying him off.

People have been waffling in the last few months about 'clauses in that contract' in case we wouldn't make top 6. Seems like there are no clauses as we have been told yesterday that Lambert is part of the club plans. 5 years deal and people need to get on with no matter how hard it is.

This club is a turd. Utter turd represented by utter failures on and off the pitch.

Is there anything at all that you like about the club these days?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

First O’Neill for 10 paragraphs yesterday on 13:31 - Jun 10 with 1709 viewsMach_foreignBlue

First O’Neill for 10 paragraphs yesterday on 13:26 - Jun 10 by Bluefish

Is there anything at all that you like about the club these days?

What are you on about? You are a teary wire who keeps whinging about Lambert and now asking what is to like?

Norwich fans love Evans same as you do. They love him for what he has turned us into.
First O’Neill for 10 paragraphs yesterday on 13:39 - Jun 10 with 1687 viewsFixed_It

'This club is a turd. Utter turd represented by utter failures on and off the pitch'.

I take it you consider yourself an ex-supporter then, because no matter what is going on, no real fan calls their Club that. Disgraceful.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

First O’Neill for 10 paragraphs yesterday on 13:45 - Jun 10 with 1654 viewsBluefish

First O’Neill for 10 paragraphs yesterday on 13:39 - Jun 10 by Fixed_It

'This club is a turd. Utter turd represented by utter failures on and off the pitch'.

I take it you consider yourself an ex-supporter then, because no matter what is going on, no real fan calls their Club that. Disgraceful.

Bizarre isn't it

Up The Town, Lambert Out. (n/t) on 13:46 - Jun 10 with 1648 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

First O’Neill for 10 paragraphs yesterday on 13:47 - Jun 10 with 1644 viewsMach_foreignBlue

First O’Neill for 10 paragraphs yesterday on 13:39 - Jun 10 by Fixed_It

Oh I am so hurt by what you have said. It really bothers me how you take it, oh it really does.

Disgraceful? Evans is a disgrace for what he has done to the club. You have been sticking up with him for years so no wonder you came off with the comment like that.

11th place in the 3rd tier. Can he offer us a new 5 points plan?
Login to get fewer ads

I thought it was McCarthy's fault.....? on 13:49 - Jun 10 with 1630 viewsBloots

First O’Neill for 10 paragraphs yesterday on 13:47 - Jun 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

Oh I am so hurt by what you have said. It really bothers me how you take it, oh it really does.

Disgraceful? Evans is a disgrace for what he has done to the club. You have been sticking up with him for years so no wonder you came off with the comment like that.

…..or Skuse's?

Or Chambo's?

I thought it was McCarthy's fault.....? on 13:54 - Jun 10 with 1621 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I thought it was McCarthy's fault.....? on 13:49 - Jun 10 by Bloots

…..or Skuse's?

Or Chambo's?

They are both so nice and cuddly aren't they?

PR Luke will tell us soon that they know they need to do better next season and you will lap it up
[Post edited 10 Jun 2020 13:56]
I thought it was McCarthy's fault.....? on 13:56 - Jun 10 with 1606 viewsBluefish

I thought it was McCarthy's fault.....? on 13:54 - Jun 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

PR Luke will tell us soon that they know they need to do better next season and you will lap it up

I dream of a dream ticket

Manager - Chambo
Assistant- Skusey
DoF - Mick

First O’Neill for 10 paragraphs yesterday on 13:57 - Jun 10 with 1603 viewsAce_High1

Comedy Gold
I love Chambo.... on 13:57 - Jun 10 with 1602 viewsBloots

I thought it was McCarthy's fault.....? on 13:54 - Jun 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

….if only Shambert was half the man he is.

Yum. (n/t) on 13:57 - Jun 10 with 1594 viewsBloots

I thought it was McCarthy's fault.....? on 13:56 - Jun 10 by Bluefish

Manager - Chambo
Assistant- Skusey
DoF - Mick

I love Chambo.... on 14:02 - Jun 10 with 1571 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I love Chambo.... on 13:57 - Jun 10 by Bloots

….if only Shambert was half the man he is.

You love Chambers you are entitled to. A 'hero' because of his fist pumps and once sworn in front of Sky cameras.

If only he was half as good as he is off the pitch in his interviews.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2020 14:03]
I love Chambo.... on 14:13 - Jun 10 with 1523 viewsBlueBadger

I love Chambo.... on 14:02 - Jun 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

You love Chambers you are entitled to. A 'hero' because of his fist pumps and once sworn in front of Sky cameras.

If only he was half as good as he is off the pitch in his interviews.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2020 14:03]

He's no Darren O'Dea, that's for sure.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

First O’Neill for 10 paragraphs yesterday on 14:21 - Jun 10 with 1502 viewsFixed_It

First O’Neill for 10 paragraphs yesterday on 13:47 - Jun 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

Yeah it's pretty rubbish, and none of us are happy with the situation. You want to pin the blame on one man, but without that one man in the present climate we could be going bust. But perhaps you don't think that would be so bad seeing as you think the club is now 'a turd'.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

I thought it was McCarthy's fault.....? on 14:31 - Jun 10 with 1479 viewsFixed_It

I thought it was McCarthy's fault.....? on 13:56 - Jun 10 by Bluefish

Manager - Chambo
Assistant- Skusey
DoF - Mick

I have an image of Mach self-combusting at the thought.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2020 14:33]

Ready! Steady! Cook!

I thought it was McCarthy's fault.....? on 14:35 - Jun 10 with 1466 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I thought it was McCarthy's fault.....? on 14:31 - Jun 10 by Fixed_It

I have an image of Mach self-combusting at the thought.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2020 14:33]

Obviously that would be good for you and some others but not for me as they are hopeless failures. But they are so cuddly aren't they?
I thought it was McCarthy's fault.....? on 14:37 - Jun 10 with 1454 viewsFixed_It

I thought it was McCarthy's fault.....? on 14:35 - Jun 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

Obviously that would be good for you and some others but not for me as they are hopeless failures. But they are so cuddly aren't they?

Cuddly turds?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!

First O’Neill for 10 paragraphs yesterday on 14:42 - Jun 10 with 1444 viewsMach_foreignBlue

First O’Neill for 10 paragraphs yesterday on 14:21 - Jun 10 by Fixed_It

Yeah it's pretty rubbish, and none of us are happy with the situation. You want to pin the blame on one man, but without that one man in the present climate we could be going bust. But perhaps you don't think that would be so bad seeing as you think the club is now 'a turd'.

I pin the blame on more people than one but he is a main culprit. We are represented now by failures , but :

1. PR Luke will come off with some 'apologies' soon for the last season and will tell us that they have to do better next season.

2. Evans will come off with his customary annual summer 'statement' in which he'll say some comments that ... 'make sense' and everything will be groovy won't it?

Both these points above will obviously be lapped up by you and number of other people.
I thought it was McCarthy's fault.....? on 14:44 - Jun 10 with 1437 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I thought it was McCarthy's fault.....? on 14:37 - Jun 10 by Fixed_It

Cuddly turds?!

Oh no I forgot they 'cared'.
Up the Turds, Lambert out. (n/t) on 14:50 - Jun 10 with 1418 viewsBloots

I thought it was McCarthy's fault.....? on 14:44 - Jun 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

Oh no I forgot they 'cared'.

Up the Turds, Lambert out. (n/t) on 15:02 - Jun 10 with 1403 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Up the Turds, Lambert out. (n/t) on 14:50 - Jun 10 by Bloots

All of them out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024