Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else had an emailed letter breaking down season ticket payments? 16:53 - Jul 24 with 2666 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Really odd how it is set out.

Basically saying mine is £30 per month for 9 payments starting in August and ending in March. Comes to £270ish which is stated as the total.

Mine was £360 though and I assume they've taken £30 for May, June and July so that works out right.

I'm guessing that's what they have done 12 payments, first in May (all makes sense) but thought they might have mentioned the previous payments already taken (or at least mentioned them in the body of the letter even if they didn't confirm the amounts) as it looks odd to see the payments set out like that and it may confuse a few. Would make sense to show all the payments rather than just those remaining,
[Post edited 24 Jul 2020 17:00]

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 16:58 - Jul 24 with 2635 viewsfactual_blue

I haven't had a letter like that.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 16:59 - Jul 24 with 2631 viewsSwailsey

Had an email, without a subject, or text in the body. Just an attachment - looked like spam.

High quality comms. and service from ITFC Ticket Office as always.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 17:00 - Jul 24 with 2627 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 16:58 - Jul 24 by factual_blue

Well it was an emailed version of the letter which arrived about 15 minutes ago. Not had any for my kids whose come to my email address so guess they are now sending them all out.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 17:03 - Jul 24 with 2596 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 17:00 - Jul 24 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Well it was an emailed version of the letter which arrived about 15 minutes ago. Not had any for my kids whose come to my email address so guess they are now sending them all out.

I'll be very surprised if they send me one.

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 17:06 - Jul 24 with 2562 viewsFixed_It

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 17:03 - Jul 24 by factual_blue

I'll be very surprised if they send me one.

Very.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 17:06 - Jul 24 with 2555 viewsFixed_It

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 16:59 - Jul 24 by Swailsey

Had an email, without a subject, or text in the body. Just an attachment - looked like spam.

Another thing we can moan about? Yippee!

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 17:11 - Jul 24 with 2520 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 17:06 - Jul 24 by Fixed_It

Very.

But at the same time my confidence in the club's current competence means I wouldn't be surprised if I did get such an email.

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 17:12 - Jul 24 with 2522 viewsSitfcB

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 17:06 - Jul 24 by Fixed_It

Another thing we can moan about? Yippee!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 17:32 - Jul 24 with 2458 viewsPJH

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 16:58 - Jul 24 by factual_blue

Nor have I but then I paid upfront.
Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 17:47 - Jul 24 with 2408 viewsWickets

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 17:32 - Jul 24 by PJH

Nor have I but then I paid upfront.

Yes but us old farts with big pensions and mortgage free can afford it . Bit different if you got a young family to support .
Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 17:48 - Jul 24 with 2407 viewsRonFearonsHair

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 16:59 - Jul 24 by Swailsey

I assume mine is the same, but no way am I opening an attachment from an email with no subject or text body, even if it's from a known source.
Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 17:56 - Jul 24 with 2390 viewsBloomBlue

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 17:12 - Jul 24 by SitfcB

What he doesn't realise it was a phishing email and by clicked on the attachment he has now been hacked.

Ok it probably wasn't but if you're going to moan about something so pointless I hope it is.
Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 18:15 - Jul 24 with 2357 viewsMattinLondon

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 17:56 - Jul 24 by BloomBlue

What he doesn't realise it was a phishing email and by clicked on the attachment he has now been hacked.

Ok it probably wasn't but if you're going to moan about something so pointless I hope it is.

Is it really pointless? It just screams that they can’t be arsed to even get the basics right and hope that people take it seriously. Is PL acting as office manager during the close-season?
Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 18:17 - Jul 24 with 2343 viewsSitfcB

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 17:48 - Jul 24 by RonFearonsHair

I assume mine is the same, but no way am I opening an attachment from an email with no subject or text body, even if it's from a known source.

It’s literally this

COYB

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 21:11 - Jul 24 with 2183 viewsFixed_It

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 18:17 - Jul 24 by SitfcB

It’s literally this

Christ. They've even scribbled all over it. So unprofessional. It's a disgrace!
[Post edited 24 Jul 2020 21:21]

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 21:20 - Jul 24 with 2152 viewsBloomBlue

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 18:15 - Jul 24 by MattinLondon

Is it really pointless? It just screams that they can’t be arsed to even get the basics right and hope that people take it seriously. Is PL acting as office manager during the close-season?

Or it could be a simple mistake by someone at the ticket office, everyone makes mistakes
Anyone else had an emailed letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 10:09 - Jul 25 with 1981 viewsDebsyAngel

Yes, I have got one in my email too - the breakdown prices do seem very low though: £19.90 a month for 9 months? Even with the refund for the missed games (and not sure that is why it's so low) it doesn;t seem to make sense.
Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 10:16 - Jul 25 with 1968 viewsPhilTWTD

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 17:00 - Jul 24 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Ticket office staff had been on furlough until the start of this month which is probably why they're now being sent out, think some of them still may be. They also started using SeatGeek as their new ticketing platform from July 1st.
Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 10:40 - Jul 25 with 1933 viewshoppy

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 10:16 - Jul 25 by PhilTWTD

Ticket office staff had been on furlough until the start of this month which is probably why they're now being sent out, think some of them still may be. They also started using SeatGeek as their new ticketing platform from July 1st.

I had one on the 1st May detailing the full price with the payment schedule as below.

Payment Schedule: Total Amount £335.50

Date Price (£)
11/05/2020 28.05
01/06/2020 27.95
01/07/2020 27.95
03/08/2020 27.95
01/09/2020 27.95
01/10/2020 27.95
02/11/2020 27.95
01/12/2020 27.95
04/01/2021 27.95
01/02/2021 27.95
01/03/2021 27.95
01/04/2021 27.95

The one received yesterday just details from 03/08 onwards... with a total of £251.55 and payments as above (with the exception of the first 3 that have already been taken)

I did wonder if they had just cancelled all the existing direct debits and reset them all again, with people having made various selections regarding the refund options from 2019/20, some people's payments would be different, so possibly easier just to go through and set everyone's again, whether or not their payment amount has changed?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 10:49 - Jul 25 with 1922 viewsDebsyAngel

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 10:40 - Jul 25 by hoppy

I had one on the 1st May detailing the full price with the payment schedule as below.

Payment Schedule: Total Amount £335.50

Date Price (£)
11/05/2020 28.05
01/06/2020 27.95
01/07/2020 27.95
03/08/2020 27.95
01/09/2020 27.95
01/10/2020 27.95
02/11/2020 27.95
01/12/2020 27.95
04/01/2021 27.95
01/02/2021 27.95
01/03/2021 27.95
01/04/2021 27.95

The one received yesterday just details from 03/08 onwards... with a total of £251.55 and payments as above (with the exception of the first 3 that have already been taken)

I did wonder if they had just cancelled all the existing direct debits and reset them all again, with people having made various selections regarding the refund options from 2019/20, some people's payments would be different, so possibly easier just to go through and set everyone's again, whether or not their payment amount has changed?

Yes, I had one exactly the same in May too. Seems a bit odd with this other email. Is it with the refund for the missed matches now taken into account to adjust the figures? Sorry if stuff I am typing is not making sense, I am really struggling with my co-ordination and my brain is not functioning well today.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2020 10:50]
Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 11:19 - Jul 25 with 1876 viewshoppy

Anyone else had a letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 10:49 - Jul 25 by DebsyAngel

Yes, I had one exactly the same in May too. Seems a bit odd with this other email. Is it with the refund for the missed matches now taken into account to adjust the figures? Sorry if stuff I am typing is not making sense, I am really struggling with my co-ordination and my brain is not functioning well today.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2020 10:50]

Yes, that's my guess on it, because anyone that took the refund option spread across the direct debit for the rest of these payments, the monthly amount will be different so they would've had to adjust it.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone else had an emailed letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 12:19 - Jul 25 with 1832 viewsSitfcB

Anyone else had an emailed letter breaking down season ticket payments? on 10:09 - Jul 25 by DebsyAngel

Yes, I have got one in my email too - the breakdown prices do seem very low though: £19.90 a month for 9 months? Even with the refund for the missed games (and not sure that is why it's so low) it doesn;t seem to make sense.

It’s only future payments, doesn’t show the previous three payments. (May, June and July)

COYB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024