Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johnny Depp. 19:03 - Jul 23 with 3266 viewsShawsey

This post has been edited by an administrator
Johnny Depp. on 19:17 - Jul 23 with 3211 viewssparks

It is absolutely innappropriate to make such comments mid-trial.

It is also absurd, given that you have not been present nor seen any of the evidence whatsoever.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Johnny Depp. on 20:37 - Jul 23 with 3118 viewsPhilTWTD

Johnny Depp. on 19:17 - Jul 23 by sparks

It is also absurd, given that you have not been present nor seen any of the evidence whatsoever.

Indeed, while it's likely there is plenty of similar speculation elsewhere, not keen to have it on here.
Johnny Depp. on 20:39 - Jul 23 with 3104 viewsjeera

Johnny Depp. on 20:37 - Jul 23 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, while it's likely there is plenty of similar speculation elsewhere, not keen to have it on here.

Which one was your favourite? Be honest.

I liked the first one but then the Keith Richards act started to wear a bit thin after that for me.

Keira looked lovely mind.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Johnny Depp. on 20:47 - Jul 23 with 3080 viewsShawsey

Yeah, I did think that some would take it to seriously. I did say none of us know what happened. It was only a gut instinct thingy. No right or wrong, just gut instinct.
Guess you better take it down admin please.
Johnny Depp. on 10:09 - Jul 24 with 2777 viewsBlueBadger

Johnny Depp. on 20:47 - Jul 23 by Shawsey

Yeah, I did think that some would take it to seriously. I did say none of us know what happened. It was only a gut instinct thingy. No right or wrong, just gut instinct.

This is the quickest and least convincing 'yeah I wiz trollin' I've seen in a long while.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Johnny Depp. on 13:22 - Jul 24 with 2675 viewsWarkystache

Johnny Depp. on 20:39 - Jul 23 by jeera

Which one was your favourite? Be honest.

I liked the first one but then the Keith Richards act started to wear a bit thin after that for me.

Keira looked lovely mind.

I liked the first one. But that and From Hell are the only two films I've seen him in that I liked.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Johnny Depp. on 13:56 - Jul 24 with 2627 viewsEnigma_Blue

Johnny Depp. on 13:22 - Jul 24 by Warkystache

I liked the first one. But that and From Hell are the only two films I've seen him in that I liked.

What about Edward Scissorhands? surely that has to be his best film. A gothic fairytale masterpiece.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2020 14:47]
Johnny Depp. on 14:52 - Jul 24 with 2558 viewsGlasgowBlue

Johnny Depp. on 13:56 - Jul 24 by Enigma_Blue

What about Edward Scissorhands? surely that has to be his best film. A gothic fairytale masterpiece.

Great film. On a side note, if I switch on the TV and hear about Johnny Depp and Amber fcukin Hurd one more time I think I will put my foot through the screen.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Johnny Depp. on 14:58 - Jul 24 with 2544 viewsjeera

Johnny Depp. on 13:56 - Jul 24 by Enigma_Blue

If we're going down that route, then I also nominate his role as Gilbert Grape alongside the young, impressive Leonardo.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Johnny Depp. on 15:04 - Jul 24 with 2526 viewseastangliaisblue

Johnny Depp. on 14:58 - Jul 24 by jeera

If we're going down that route, then I also nominate his role as Gilbert Grape alongside the young, impressive Leonardo.

I was about to say that before seeing your post. It's a great film, Leonardo Di Caprio was very good in it.
Johnny Depp. on 18:42 - Jul 24 with 2415 viewsEnigma_Blue

Johnny Depp. on 15:04 - Jul 24 by eastangliaisblue

I was about to say that before seeing your post. It's a great film, Leonardo Di Caprio was very good in it.

I have never actually seen that film but I believe Di Caprio got an Oscar nomination for his role.
Johnny Depp. on 18:48 - Jul 24 with 2401 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Johnny Depp. on 20:47 - Jul 23 by Shawsey

I saw your post before it was removed. It left me thinking that you are of the impression that Mr Depp is on trial; it is not the case. Apologies if I have this wrong.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Johnny Depp. on 19:28 - Jul 24 with 2343 viewseastangliaisblue

Johnny Depp. on 18:42 - Jul 24 by Enigma_Blue

I have never actually seen that film but I believe Di Caprio got an Oscar nomination for his role.

Yes I think he did, give it a watch it's a great film.
Johnny Depp. on 19:54 - Jul 24 with 2320 viewsShawsey

Johnny Depp. on 18:48 - Jul 24 by Tangledupin_Blue

I saw your post before it was removed. It left me thinking that you are of the impression that Mr Depp is on trial; it is not the case. Apologies if I have this wrong.

Trying to disprove that he is a Wife beater.
Johnny Depp. on 20:42 - Jul 24 with 2255 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Johnny Depp. on 19:54 - Jul 24 by Shawsey

Trying to disprove that he is a Wife beater.

It is the 'newspaper' on trial, charged with libel. If a guilty verdict is returned then Mr Depp will be awarded damages.

From reading your speculation I had the idea that you were thinking differently. Again, apologies if I have read you wrongly.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Johnny Depp. on 21:14 - Jul 24 with 2211 viewsbluelagos

Didn't see what he posted - but given it is a civil libel case rather a criminal trial, would the usual rules apply?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Johnny Depp. on 11:27 - Jul 25 with 2078 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Johnny Depp. on 15:04 - Jul 24 by eastangliaisblue

I think you mean Pumpkin Head was very good in it

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024