Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus Maddison 10:27 - Aug 12 with 3965 viewsTerry_Nutkins

What the hell is going on there? Training with a non league club and saying hasn't had any club contact him. Was arguably the best midfielder in the league a year ago. Get him in right now!!

I know we are strong in that area but he will improve us. Whilst I still think judge can offer us something I think Maddison would be cheaper, only 26 and an improvement on Judge at his age. If we may lose Downes as well. Do it!!

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Marcus Maddison on 10:28 - Aug 12 with 3937 viewstractorboy1978

He's an absolute weapon by all accounts. But a great player at this level.
Marcus Maddison on 10:29 - Aug 12 with 3930 viewsSuperblue95

I’m not sure adding bad eggs to our squad under our crap management would be such a good thing.

Isn’t he meant to be a monumental tw@? Unless I’m thinking of someone else

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Marcus Maddison on 10:31 - Aug 12 with 3900 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Marcus Maddison on 10:28 - Aug 12 by tractorboy1978

He's an absolute weapon by all accounts. But a great player at this level.

Bit of an ego? Didn't here he was that bad before. What has he done? Just seeing the non league manager saying how humble he has been. Maybe this has been an eye opener for him?

Do agree though that bad eggs not good. If he has a bit of fight in him though i welcome that side of it.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Marcus Maddison on 10:33 - Aug 12 with 3882 viewsitfcjoe

Marcus Maddison on 10:31 - Aug 12 by Terry_Nutkins

Bit of an ego? Didn't here he was that bad before. What has he done? Just seeing the non league manager saying how humble he has been. Maybe this has been an eye opener for him?

Do agree though that bad eggs not good. If he has a bit of fight in him though i welcome that side of it.

There's a reason he has no interest in him currently

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Marcus Maddison on 10:33 - Aug 12 with 3875 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I would take him in a heartbeat, not sure he would play week in week out but has talent.

Where is this idea he is a bad egg come from, has there been incidents before someone could ink in?

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Marcus Maddison on 10:44 - Aug 12 with 3754 viewstractorboy1978

Marcus Maddison on 10:33 - Aug 12 by TheTrueBlue1878

I would take him in a heartbeat, not sure he would play week in week out but has talent.

Where is this idea he is a bad egg come from, has there been incidents before someone could ink in?

He left Peterborough without too many good words being said about him.
Marcus Maddison on 10:47 - Aug 12 with 3714 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Marcus Maddison on 10:44 - Aug 12 by tractorboy1978

He left Peterborough without too many good words being said about him.

Was that from MacAnthony? Think they accepted a £1.5m bid for him, and his wage demands were too much, ended up leaving on a free 6 months later and MacAnthony got the hump.

Maybe he is a billy big time, maybe he isn't I don't know him at all, if he were, and give Evans and MacAnthony close relationship, I suspect we wouldn't touch him with a barge pole after some due diligence.

Marcus Maddison on 11:00 - Aug 12 with 3599 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

He wants Championship money after being on L1 wages most of his career. He didn't set it alight at Hull which won't have helped his case for a Champ move on Champ wages.

Unprofessional at times but VERY talented on the pitch if his head is screwed on. A gamble but not a gamble for us.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Login to get fewer ads

Marcus Maddison on 11:06 - Aug 12 with 3554 viewsLibero

Marcus Maddison on 10:33 - Aug 12 by itfcjoe

There's a reason he has no interest in him currently

I had no idea he had this rep, what kind of shenanigans has he been involved in to give him it?
Marcus Maddison on 11:36 - Aug 12 with 3409 viewshoppy

Marcus Maddison on 11:06 - Aug 12 by Libero

I had no idea he had this rep, what kind of shenanigans has he been involved in to give him it?

He doesn't like cheese, apparently.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Marcus Maddison on 12:07 - Aug 12 with 3254 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Neither did I to be fair. Thought was purely money based why wouldn't have interest, didn't know he had any bad rep.

Think his demands will drop significantly in the near distant future.

He uses the same agent as Ben Marshall, who IIRC correctly was in the same boat last year, played at Stoke, Leicester, 4 years at Blackburn, 2 spells at Millwall and then ends up a Stoneclough at the age of 29.

I can't get my head around that.

Marcus Maddison on 12:13 - Aug 12 with 3204 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Marcus Maddison on 11:36 - Aug 12 by hoppy

Don't want him.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Marcus Maddison on 12:13 - Aug 12 with 3204 viewstractorboy1978

Marcus Maddison on 12:07 - Aug 12 by TheTrueBlue1878

Neither did I to be fair. Thought was purely money based why wouldn't have interest, didn't know he had any bad rep.

He uses the same agent as Ben Marshall, who IIRC correctly was in the same boat last year, played at Stoke, Leicester, 4 years at Blackburn, 2 spells at Millwall and then ends up a Stoneclough at the age of 29.

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/football/peterborough-united/marcus-ma
Marcus Maddison on 12:23 - Aug 12 with 3122 viewsChiefXL

He doesn't wave 'thank you' if you pull your car over to let him pass.
Marcus Maddison on 12:23 - Aug 12 with 3129 viewsLibero

Marcus Maddison on 12:07 - Aug 12 by TheTrueBlue1878

Ben Marshall has had some rather serious personal demons to battle with, some of his conduct around his time at Norwich and subsequent signing on loan at Millwall was atrocious.
Marcus Maddison on 12:25 - Aug 12 with 3113 viewsGeoffSentence

When we played them at their place I thought he came across as a strutting arrogant tw@t. Exactly the sort of attitude that we were short of. Get him in.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Marcus Maddison on 12:26 - Aug 12 with 3097 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Marcus Maddison on 12:13 - Aug 12 by tractorboy1978

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/football/peterborough-united/marcus-ma

I mean I don't trust that MacAnthony one single bit, but that all sounds ridiculous if true. I'm sure there is some exaggeration from him as he is clearly bitter with him, expectedly wanted cash out him.

However, after reading that, would not touch him with a barge pole.

Marcus Maddison on 12:28 - Aug 12 with 3074 viewsBrixtonBlue

Marcus Maddison on 11:36 - Aug 12 by hoppy

No wonder MacAnthony was cheesed off.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024