Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There goes any EADT preferential treatment for this season... 18:59 - Aug 29 with 1581 viewsMatt_Netherlands

“I think what was printed in the paper was a whole lot of lies and wherever that came from, who knows,”

“Somebody is obviously working against that and, as a supporter, I wouldn’t be happy that somebody has put that in the papers.

“Maybe you want to let the supporters know who’s working against the football club? Because I wouldn’t be happy if I was paying my season ticket money and somebody is being disruptive like that.”

No more insider interviews for Steve....

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/taylor-explains-squad-photo-decision-1-6814786
There goes any EADT preferential treatment for this season... on 19:02 - Aug 29 with 1555 viewsitfcjoe

Lambert’s fallen out with everyone else, won’t be long before the press are too

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

There goes any EADT preferential treatment for this season... on 19:05 - Aug 29 with 1523 viewsMatt_Netherlands

There goes any EADT preferential treatment for this season... on 19:02 - Aug 29 by itfcjoe

Lambert’s fallen out with everyone else, won’t be long before the press are too

Has he actually spoken to any media outside of the club’s own channels yet during pre season?
There goes any EADT preferential treatment for this season... on 19:06 - Aug 29 with 1519 viewsMullet

Well there's that.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

There goes any EADT preferential treatment for this season... on 19:34 - Aug 29 with 1440 viewsPinewoodblue

Taylor is making it worse, albeit probably unintentionally.'When you accuse someone of telling lies you imply that comments have been made with the intention of deception. A serious allegation from Taylor with no clear evidence to back it up..

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

There goes any EADT preferential treatment for this season... on 19:38 - Aug 29 with 1432 viewsitfcjoe

There goes any EADT preferential treatment for this season... on 19:34 - Aug 29 by Pinewoodblue

Taylor is making it worse, albeit probably unintentionally.'When you accuse someone of telling lies you imply that comments have been made with the intention of deception. A serious allegation from Taylor with no clear evidence to back it up..

It’s like some of those Tory responses to newspaper articles they don’t like - dispute a couple of points in it and even though overall thrust is correct those that think it’s a fake news story lap that up and use it as their evidence to shout things down.

Now we have it so that the manager doesn’t even tell them they aren’t involved, the assistant does it.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

There goes any EADT preferential treatment for this season... on 19:44 - Aug 29 with 1400 viewsBlueBadger

I'll be honest here, it's pretty obvious by now what my views on the current mangement of ITFC are but I think people really, REALLY, REALLY, , REALLY, REALLY need to stop over-analysing bland For The Press Bullsh1t.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2020 19:45]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

There goes any EADT preferential treatment for this season... on 20:18 - Aug 29 with 1327 viewsFixed_It

There goes any EADT preferential treatment for this season... on 19:38 - Aug 29 by itfcjoe

It’s like some of those Tory responses to newspaper articles they don’t like - dispute a couple of points in it and even though overall thrust is correct those that think it’s a fake news story lap that up and use it as their evidence to shout things down.

Now we have it so that the manager doesn’t even tell them they aren’t involved, the assistant does it.

And that matters how? It just suggests that it wasn't such a big deal as its being made out to be. But I guess different people will interpret it in different ways.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

There goes any EADT preferential treatment for this season... on 22:22 - Aug 29 with 1124 viewsmonty_radio

There goes any EADT preferential treatment for this season... on 19:34 - Aug 29 by Pinewoodblue

Whether or not the Star got that one wrong ( and Warren and Watson don't get too much wrong considering their obligation to churn out 2 or 3 stories even on a non-news day) it's down to the club to anticipate what might undesirable assumptions might be drawn, especially following on from the ill-judged comments on Wolfenden. We are not run in a way that reflects 21st century professionalism especially in regard to being media savvy.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Login to get fewer ads

There goes any EADT preferential treatment for this season... on 22:23 - Aug 29 with 1121 viewsEwan_Oozami

There goes any EADT preferential treatment for this season... on 22:22 - Aug 29 by monty_radio

Whether or not the Star got that one wrong ( and Warren and Watson don't get too much wrong considering their obligation to churn out 2 or 3 stories even on a non-news day) it's down to the club to anticipate what might undesirable assumptions might be drawn, especially following on from the ill-judged comments on Wolfenden. We are not run in a way that reflects 21st century professionalism especially in regard to being media savvy.

We're still in the days of the Pony Express..

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024