Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Battlestar Galactica - Im watching it as a box set 18:27 - Sep 14 with 1158 viewsKeno

just into series 2 and am a little confused buy I think I get the gist

There seems to be lots of the same characters doing different things

is it worth sticking with or not?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Battlestar Galactica - Im watching it as a box set on 18:33 - Sep 14 with 1133 viewsOldsmoker

Spolier alert

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Battlestar Galactica - Im watching it as a box set on 18:38 - Sep 14 with 1123 viewsfactual_blue

In more exciting sci-fi news, all fifty-two episodes of Blakes 7 are now available on Britbox.

Although it's been retitled Blakes 6, obviously.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Battlestar Galactica - Im watching it as a box set on 18:41 - Sep 14 with 1116 viewscatch74

I think I watched it all but long enough ago to watch again/ not recollect exactly what happens. It does all tie up, so you might as well see it out.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Battlestar Galactica - Im watching it as a box set on 18:45 - Sep 14 with 1120 viewsKeno

Battlestar Galactica - Im watching it as a box set on 18:41 - Sep 14 by catch74

I think I watched it all but long enough ago to watch again/ not recollect exactly what happens. It does all tie up, so you might as well see it out.

thats kind of what I'm thinking

it certainly isnt as good as the Orville, which if you are Star Trek fan I would thoroughly recommend

Battlestar Galactica - Im watching it as a box set on 18:49 - Sep 14 with 1107 viewsleitrimblue

Battlestar Galactica - Im watching it as a box set on 18:45 - Sep 14 by Keno

it certainly isnt as good as the Orville, which if you are Star Trek fan I would thoroughly recommend

Is that the one with Keith Harris?
Battlestar Galactica - Im watching it as a box set on 18:51 - Sep 14 with 1101 viewscatch74

Ooh - might try that. Think there’s a Battlestar film that follows on from the series.

Battlestar Galactica - Im watching it as a box set on 19:55 - Sep 14 with 1061 viewsitfc_bucks

Battlestar Galactica - Im watching it as a box set on 18:51 - Sep 14 by catch74

Ooh - might try that. Think there’s a Battlestar film that follows on from the series.

The film suffers mightily from poor budget, if you mean Blood & Chrome. The plot is reasonable and the acting is OK too.

The in series film, Razor is absolutely sh1t hot though. Big fan.
Battlestar Galactica - Im watching it as a box set on 19:58 - Sep 14 with 1054 viewscatch74

Battlestar Galactica - Im watching it as a box set on 19:55 - Sep 14 by itfc_bucks

The film suffers mightily from poor budget, if you mean Blood & Chrome. The plot is reasonable and the acting is OK too.

The in series film, Razor is absolutely sh1t hot though. Big fan.

Razor, must be the one.

Login to get fewer ads

Battlestar Galactica - Im watching it as a box set on 19:58 - Sep 14 with 1055 viewsBLUEBEAT

No.6, though.... [hot]

Poll: W or W

Battlestar Galactica - Im watching it as a box set on 20:02 - Sep 14 with 1045 viewscatch74

Battlestar Galactica - Im watching it as a box set on 19:58 - Sep 14 by BLUEBEAT

No.6, though.... [hot]

Distant relation of 7 of 9.

Battlestar Galactica - Im watching it as a box set on 20:03 - Sep 14 with 1044 viewseireblue

Battlestar Galactica - Im watching it as a box set on 19:58 - Sep 14 by BLUEBEAT

No.6, though.... [hot]

Was that the blonde or brunette?

Battlestar Galactica - Im watching it as a box set on 21:13 - Sep 14 with 1003 viewsStokieBlue

Never heard of it so just watched the trailer for the Orville and it looks superb.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Battlestar Galactica - Im watching it as a box set on 21:23 - Sep 14 with 995 viewsKeno

Battlestar Galactica - Im watching it as a box set on 21:13 - Sep 14 by StokieBlue

Never heard of it so just watched the trailer for the Orville and it looks superb.

SB

It’s really good and quite a Star Trek homage

Battlestar Galactica - Im watching it as a box set on 21:42 - Sep 14 with 982 viewsPendejo

No.6, though.... [hot]

Hot is of course subjective....

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Battlestar Galactica - Im watching it as a box set on 22:32 - Sep 14 with 935 viewsstonojnr

its nothing like the Orville, the Orville is Star Trek (as it used to be), BSG was an attempt at taking on religion,politics,war in a scifi setting, at is best its some of the best science fiction there has been on TV, its like Game of Thrones at its best.

season 2 & 3 are the best all around, it gets very gritty and uncompromising.

but loses its way in season 4, though there are still some cracking moments, but they kind of painted themselves in a corner story wise, so the outcome of it all isnt that satisfactory. the spinoffs were all more about filling back plot so arent all that necessary to watch

it influenced heavily the Bad reboot modern Star trek that we suffer today though, which just shows shaky cam, half lit stuff and swearing dont always good tv make if you dont have the story to tell behind it.
Battlestar Galactica - Im watching it as a box set on 13:06 - Sep 15 with 779 viewsIpswichKnight

It does get better at it gets towards the end of the series 2 and into series 3. Some of those characters are playing different versions of the same Cylon model which can be confusing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024