Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which other defensive or midfielders could potentially play up front? 14:34 - Oct 1 with 1186 viewsPippin1970

Is Bishop an alternative possibly or anyone else.
Which other defensive or midfielders could potentially play up front? on 14:36 - Oct 1 with 1173 viewsMetal_Hacker

Or to not confuse the issue , which square peg can we fit in a round hole ?

Poll: If it were one or the other

Which other defensive or midfielders could potentially play up front? on 14:39 - Oct 1 with 1161 viewsDarth_Koont

Judge and Dobra in the same withdrawn position as Bishop.

And I’d chuck McGuinness up there with 20 to go if necessary. He’s a very skilful and very strong player who looks like he could do a job anywhere on the pitch, on first and admittedly very limited impression!

Pronouns: He/Him

Which other defensive or midfielders could potentially play up front? on 14:50 - Oct 1 with 1133 viewsKeno

Holy

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Which other defensive or midfielders could potentially play up front? on 15:05 - Oct 1 with 1113 viewsITFC_Forever

I have thought for a while Bishop could play in either of the wide attacking roles - this in turn would free up a space in midfield for Downes to return.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Which other defensive or midfielders could potentially play up front? on 15:12 - Oct 1 with 1100 viewscatch74

I’d chuck Huws up there, give him some game time - hope he can snaffle a couple and the midfield carry on as is.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Which other defensive or midfielders could potentially play up front? on 15:59 - Oct 1 with 1064 viewsAlexGreen

Skuse.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Which other defensive or midfielders could potentially play up front? on 16:14 - Oct 1 with 1037 viewsHullblue

Ward! He's a big unit, aggressive, technically good. Probably wasted at left back for us, anyway.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Which other defensive or midfielders could potentially play up front? on 16:22 - Oct 1 with 1016 viewsPhilTWTD

Which other defensive or midfielders could potentially play up front? on 16:14 - Oct 1 by Hullblue

Ward! He's a big unit, aggressive, technically good. Probably wasted at left back for us, anyway.

He did start as a striker at Bohemians!
Login to get fewer ads

Which other defensive or midfielders could potentially play up front? on 16:28 - Oct 1 with 1004 viewsOldsmoker

Which other defensive or midfielders could potentially play up front? on 14:50 - Oct 1 by Keno

Holy

Seems to be credited with a lot of assists. Not sure why.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Which other defensive or midfielders could potentially play up front? on 17:13 - Oct 1 with 962 viewsclive_baker

Hawkins has to be the man for the job. To be fair, after the last match he would have the nod anyway, I thought he did a good job. The question is if he's run out of steam with 35 minutes to go we have to replace him with some physicality. I wouldn't disrupt the rest of the team, but I do think Huws could put a shift in up there. He's a unit.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Which other defensive or midfielders could potentially play up front? on 17:47 - Oct 1 with 912 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Which other defensive or midfielders could potentially play up front? on 17:13 - Oct 1 by clive_baker

Hawkins has to be the man for the job. To be fair, after the last match he would have the nod anyway, I thought he did a good job. The question is if he's run out of steam with 35 minutes to go we have to replace him with some physicality. I wouldn't disrupt the rest of the team, but I do think Huws could put a shift in up there. He's a unit.

I think I’d go Huws as well, wouldn’t leave a void in his current position where as it would with a Ward.

Huws would be my bet, can’t see any of them happening though, suspect we could see Jackson on the bench Saturday, if not Simpson?

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Which other defensive or midfielders could potentially play up front? on 20:39 - Oct 1 with 827 viewsWickets

Seems pretty obvious to me and i cant understand why no has put him forward !! step up Toto let him loose and he will scare defenders to death .
Which other defensive or midfielders could potentially play up front? on 20:49 - Oct 1 with 819 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I would suggest something like:

Hawkins, Sears; Jackson and Drinan once fit; Lankester; then who is here and fit out of Simpson, Folami and Morris (I guess won't be fit this season).

We could probably do with another striker in on loan or signed on a short-term contract if we somehow can do so. Alternatively we may well be left in the position of having to get someone like Edwards, Huws, Nolan or Downes to play out of position. Hopefully if we do, they could prove to be a revelation there.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Which other defensive or midfielders could potentially play up front? on 10:07 - Oct 2 with 686 viewsHullblue

Which other defensive or midfielders could potentially play up front? on 16:22 - Oct 1 by PhilTWTD

He did start as a striker at Bohemians!

Remind PL next time you see him! SW will fire us to promotion and we’ll be heroes.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024