Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any news on Ward and Downes injuries? 13:09 - Oct 6 with 1307 viewsIllinoisblue

Anyone ITK got some inevitably season-ending bad news to share?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Any news on Ward and Downes injuries? on 13:54 - Oct 6 with 1227 viewsAce_High1

Both back next month.
Any news on Ward and Downes injuries? on 14:24 - Oct 6 with 1135 viewsMatt_Netherlands

The pessimist in me says we’d have heard by now if it wasn’t too serious.... especially on Flynn’s as he’d have had it scanned on Sunday assuming it was his knee
Any news on Ward and Downes injuries? on 14:27 - Oct 6 with 1116 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Any news on Ward and Downes injuries? on 14:24 - Oct 6 by Matt_Netherlands

The pessimist in me says we’d have heard by now if it wasn’t too serious.... especially on Flynn’s as he’d have had it scanned on Sunday assuming it was his knee

Not sure that the scan would be the day after. Likely to wait a day or two to allow any swelling to go down.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Any news on Ward and Downes injuries? on 14:28 - Oct 6 with 1097 viewsBlueBadger

Any news on Ward and Downes injuries? on 13:54 - Oct 6 by Ace_High1

Both back next month.

Along with Tristan Nydam.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Any news on Ward and Downes injuries? on 14:30 - Oct 6 with 1101 viewsPhilTWTD

Any news on Ward and Downes injuries? on 14:27 - Oct 6 by Marshalls_Mullet

Not sure that the scan would be the day after. Likely to wait a day or two to allow any swelling to go down.

Indeed, would probably have been scanned yesterday. Ward was subbed as a precaution so I don't think the expectation is that it's anything too significant.
Any news on Ward and Downes injuries? on 14:58 - Oct 6 with 973 viewsJ2BLUE

Any news on Ward and Downes injuries? on 14:30 - Oct 6 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, would probably have been scanned yesterday. Ward was subbed as a precaution so I don't think the expectation is that it's anything too significant.

The hope is back. Now all we can do is wait for the news of his set back and wait for him to announce his retirement.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Any news on Ward and Downes injuries? on 15:27 - Oct 6 with 909 viewsChrisd

Any news on Ward and Downes injuries? on 14:30 - Oct 6 by PhilTWTD

Not great though Phil, if Ward left the ground after the game in a protective boot. That to me suggests more than just precautionary.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Any news on Ward and Downes injuries? on 15:28 - Oct 6 with 896 viewshype313

Any news on Ward and Downes injuries? on 15:27 - Oct 6 by Chrisd

Not great though Phil, if Ward left the ground after the game in a protective boot. That to me suggests more than just precautionary.

I dunno, players these days wear a protective boot if they stub their toe.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Any news on Ward and Downes injuries? on 15:40 - Oct 6 with 845 viewsPhilTWTD

Any news on Ward and Downes injuries? on 15:27 - Oct 6 by Chrisd

They put them in boots or on crutches - as Downes was - as a precaution, not sure too much should be read into that.
Bullish.... on 15:41 - Oct 6 with 837 viewsBloots

Any news on Ward and Downes injuries? on 15:40 - Oct 6 by PhilTWTD

They put them in boots or on crutches - as Downes was - as a precaution, not sure too much should be read into that.

....(that's "bullish", before you get offended)

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024