Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
But Greta! 02:19 - Oct 15 with 905 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/right-wing-extremism-terrorism-v

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

But Greta! on 02:28 - Oct 15 with 876 viewsJ2BLUE

The links between these groups in different countries is something I find odd. People in London holding pro Trump rallies and pro 'Q' rallies is just bizarre. It must be terrifying in America where these nutters can easily get hold of some serious hardware.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

But Greta! on 02:41 - Oct 15 with 859 viewsSpruceMoose

But Greta! on 02:28 - Oct 15 by J2BLUE

The links between these groups in different countries is something I find odd. People in London holding pro Trump rallies and pro 'Q' rallies is just bizarre. It must be terrifying in America where these nutters can easily get hold of some serious hardware.

These guys over here strut around in public looking like, and armed like, the military. And it's perfectly legal.

They're going to massacre people before this is over.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

But Greta! on 06:07 - Oct 15 with 784 viewssolomon

Interesting article. Just goes to show how the terror threat landscape changes and how we must all be alert. His comments on Russian interference in the EU referendum will be a surprise to many conspiracy theorists I would imagine.
But Greta! on 09:25 - Oct 15 with 671 viewseireblue

He forgot to mention the hoards of vegans rampaging through the country trying to bring it back into the turnip eating Stone Age, or something like that.

I am starting to think that was made up nonsense.
But Greta! on 09:28 - Oct 15 with 663 viewsSwansea_Blue

But Greta! on 09:25 - Oct 15 by eireblue

He forgot to mention the hoards of vegans rampaging through the country trying to bring it back into the turnip eating Stone Age, or something like that.

You bastards. Tormenting carrots and stopping the Daily Mail delivering it's hateful propaganda for one day. You'll be the end of us

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

But Greta! on 09:32 - Oct 15 with 653 viewsSwansea_Blue

Isn't it odd. I can understand why BLM came across as it' not defined by boundaries and we have had various anti-racism campaigns before anyway. But the Trump worship by UK-based Brits is a bit weird to say the least. Normally a good sign that they are deluded, brainwashed feckwits.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

But Greta! on 09:36 - Oct 15 with 641 viewsHerbivore

Phil, can you bring Hampstead back for a day so we can hear his take on this please?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

But Greta! on 09:42 - Oct 15 with 626 viewsKropotkin123

But Greta! on 09:36 - Oct 15 by Herbivore

Phil, can you bring Hampstead back for a day so we can hear his take on this please?

Did he get banned?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Login to get fewer ads

But Greta! on 10:17 - Oct 15 with 586 viewsfactual_blue

But Greta! on 02:41 - Oct 15 by SpruceMoose

These guys over here strut around in public looking like, and armed like, the military. And it's perfectly legal.

They're going to massacre people before this is over.

I did enjoy the story of the True Patriot who pepper-sprayed a private security guard in Denver who was protecting a TV crew.

The private security guard shot and killed him.

To paraphrase The Untouchables 'Just like a True Patriot to bring a pepper spray to a gun fight'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

But Greta! on 10:18 - Oct 15 with 582 viewsfactual_blue

But Greta! on 09:25 - Oct 15 by eireblue

Are these vegans being stored in a cupboard, or are they actually hordes of vegans?

But Greta! on 10:35 - Oct 15 with 562 viewsBlueBadger

I don't get it. I understood that if we listened to these people's Very Real Concerns rather than challenging their bulls1t they'd all go away.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

But Greta! on 10:37 - Oct 15 with 553 viewsBlueBadger

*True patriots, foreign nazis, etc, etc here*

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

But Greta! on 11:13 - Oct 15 with 521 viewsfactual_blue

But Greta! on 09:36 - Oct 15 by Herbivore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024