Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards 16:39 - Oct 30 with 4819 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

With the aim that it’s going ‘to allow Christmas to be as unaffected as possible’

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 16:41 - Oct 30 with 2700 viewsJ2BLUE

Where did you hear this?

It's about a month too late.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 16:44 - Oct 30 with 2682 viewsfooters

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 16:41 - Oct 30 by J2BLUE

Where did you hear this?

Boris got an angry phone call from Father Christmas demanding his elves not be put out of work.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 16:45 - Oct 30 with 2665 viewsJ2BLUE

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 16:44 - Oct 30 by footers

Boris got an angry phone call from Father Christmas demanding his elves not be put out of work.

F##k santa. Voted for Brexit while living at the north pole.

Truly impaired.

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 16:49 - Oct 30 with 2638 viewsStokieBlue

Far too late by then (see the other thread with the quotes from SAGE).

It's also ridiculous. Christmas is important to many but it's clearly going to be a huge vector of transmission with people mixing from all over the country.

Is it really that important that it can't be a little different this one year? China banned all travel over their new year which is a huge deal for them.

It seems like massive folly to try and get Christmas to "go ahead".

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 16:50 - Oct 30 with 2635 viewsFixed_It

Well seeing as large swathes of industry grind to a halt over Christmas that's quite a long time for the economy to stagnate. A 2 week circuit break over this half-term would have been a much better idea, but they couldn't go with that because Starmer called for it.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 16:50 - Oct 30 with 2627 viewsIllinoisblue

Waiting 3 weeks to do It makes so much sense

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 16:52 - Oct 30 with 2631 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 16:41 - Oct 30 by J2BLUE

Where did you hear this?

I won’t name the source obviously.

But a certain business was told today by a member of the local council to prepare for a national lockdown on the third week of November. The council member was literally going round specific shops to pass on the message directly from the government (apparently). I happen to know said owner of business who passed on the message. The theory is to not announce it publicly just yet in order to avoid people panic buying. So some business in particular are being slowly told.

We shall see.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 16:53]

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 16:54 - Oct 30 with 2594 viewsJ2BLUE

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 16:52 - Oct 30 by The_Romford_Blue

But a certain business was told today by a member of the local council to prepare for a national lockdown on the third week of November. The council member was literally going round specific shops to pass on the message directly from the government (apparently). I happen to know said owner of business who passed on the message. The theory is to not announce it publicly just yet in order to avoid people panic buying. So some business in particular are being slowly told.

We shall see.

Oh well. We'll all have to take up celebrating Thanksgiving over zoom.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 16:55 - Oct 30 with 2587 viewsSpruceMoose

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 16:52 - Oct 30 by The_Romford_Blue

We shall see.

What a way to run a modern country.

Conservative. Not even once.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 16:57 - Oct 30 with 2560 viewsMonkeyAlan

People will just have to do Xmas differently. This country as a whole are massive wet wipes. They just won't listen, so the suffering will go on even longer. If we had a proper lockdown people would stamp and kick about being locked up and would find ways to be out and about. People won't be told. Bunch of idiots.
Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 16:58 - Oct 30 with 2561 viewsfooters

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 16:54 - Oct 30 by J2BLUE

Oh well. We'll all have to take up celebrating Thanksgiving over zoom.

Just no pumpkin pie. Wretched stuff.

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 16:58 - Oct 30 with 2564 viewsFrimleyBlue

Makes sense

Non league step 3-6 having talks with FA about confirming what happens if league not finished.

They are asking for a confirmed response asap.

Although football is still being played... National lockdown rules will shut these games down and 3/4 weeks of postponements will make it quite difficult to finish the season for sone league's as in some there's been lots of postponements already.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 16:58 - Oct 30 with 2562 viewsSteve_M

We shall see.

It will only be an assumption on the part of the council then given the government are not actually informing councils directly of changes to arrangements coming into force on the following day.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 16:59 - Oct 30 with 2552 viewsSpruceMoose

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 16:58 - Oct 30 by footers

Just no pumpkin pie. Wretched stuff.

I could go for some pecan pie though...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 17:01 - Oct 30 with 2533 viewsJ2BLUE

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 16:59 - Oct 30 by SpruceMoose

I love Thanksgiving. Triple NFL. Can't beat it.

Truly impaired.

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 17:01 - Oct 30 with 2530 viewsfooters

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 16:59 - Oct 30 by SpruceMoose

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 17:02 - Oct 30 with 2511 viewsSpruceMoose

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 17:01 - Oct 30 by J2BLUE

NFL. Literally the worst thing about Thanksgiving!

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 17:05 - Oct 30 with 2485 viewsMonkeyAlan

We shall see.

Well, that's the cat out the bag anyway now then. If he has told lots of businesses it's going to get around pretty quick to the general public, i. e, you already passing what you heard on. I'd say it bollox, just rumors being put around to Stoke fires. No way would the government tell some 2 bit councillor for the very reason it would get about.
Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 17:06 - Oct 30 with 2490 viewsfooters

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 17:01 - Oct 30 by J2BLUE

Boxing Day football with cold gammon, piccallili and cheese straws.

Happy to help.

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 17:09 - Oct 30 with 2467 viewsJ2BLUE

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 17:06 - Oct 30 by footers

Boxing Day football with cold gammon, piccallili and cheese straws.

Happy to help.

Yep, you've beaten it.

Truly impaired.

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 17:10 - Oct 30 with 2461 viewsfactual_blue

We shall see.

I'll name your source.

'twitter'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 17:13 - Oct 30 with 2438 viewsReuser_is_God

We shall see.

Well good of you to announce it publicly.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 17:13 - Oct 30 with 2438 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 17:10 - Oct 30 by factual_blue

I'll name your source.

'twitter'

Why would I lie? What would I have to gain by lying on the Internet?

I’ve long mocked people on here who make up def info for attention so why would I then do the same thing?

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 17:13 - Oct 30 with 2432 viewsSpruceMoose

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 17:10 - Oct 30 by factual_blue

I'll name your source.

'twitter'

It's the same source who had Dozzell moving to Liverpool!

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 17:14 - Oct 30 with 2430 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Def info - National lockdown 3rd week November onwards on 17:13 - Oct 30 by Reuser_is_God

Well good of you to announce it publicly.

The person telling me seemed pretty happy to get the word out. I wasn’t the only one told at the time, it was just fortunate timing on my part.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024