Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do any of you see the Shambert story 10:54 - Oct 30 with 735 viewsBluefish

And think oh good it is great to have him back and the team will be stronger for it?

Nope thought not

Shambert out

FOPRP
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 11:05]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Do any of you see the Shambert story on 11:32 - Oct 30 with 663 viewsbraveblue

Yes. We are third. Get a grip.
Do any of you see the Shambert story on 11:59 - Oct 30 with 643 viewsSpruceMoose

Mainly I just think "Glad he didn't get Covid. Can be pretty awful for a lot of people".

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Do any of you see the Shambert story on 12:03 - Oct 30 with 637 viewsSuperCoops

Just think, if Lambert would go we would lose Blubfish forever too.

Perhaps "Shambert" needs to take one for the team and go?
Do any of you see the Shambert story on 12:07 - Oct 30 with 626 viewsblueislander

You wish that his illness had been serious then?
Do any of you see the Shambert story on 12:10 - Oct 30 with 622 viewsMattinLondon

Winding other posters up is one thing - and in some cases you do it remarkably well.

But this post just sees you coming across as a very cheap Katie Hopkins.
Do any of you see the Shambert story on 12:21 - Oct 30 with 596 viewsFixed_It

Thankfully you are not, and never will be, our spokesman.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Do any of you see the Shambert story on 12:22 - Oct 30 with 599 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I always thought wishing injuries on players was pretty bad but wishing a life-threatening illness on the manager is as classless as you can get.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Do any of you see the Shambert story on 12:45 - Oct 30 with 560 viewsBluefish

Some of the responses and over reaching here is wonderful. Claiming not wanting him back as manager is wishing a life threatening illness, he didn't even have covid ffs.

Keep them up

Login to get fewer ads

Do any of you see the Shambert story on 12:47 - Oct 30 with 552 viewsSpruceMoose

Do any of you see the Shambert story on 12:45 - Oct 30 by Bluefish

Some of the responses and over reaching here is wonderful. Claiming not wanting him back as manager is wishing a life threatening illness, he didn't even have covid ffs.

Keep them up

I presume you're not referring to me as you asked what people were thinking and I gave my response. For what it's worth I didn't take your post to mean you wished he had it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Do any of you see the Shambert story on 12:51 - Oct 30 with 532 viewsBluefish

Do any of you see the Shambert story on 12:47 - Oct 30 by SpruceMoose

I presume you're not referring to me as you asked what people were thinking and I gave my response. For what it's worth I didn't take your post to mean you wished he had it.

Yours was fine but a bit off topic on a football post. I think you triggered some of the numbskulls to lose their heads though. Desperate bunch

Do any of you see the Shambert story on 13:00 - Oct 30 with 503 viewsSuperCoops

Do any of you see the Shambert story on 12:51 - Oct 30 by Bluefish

Yours was fine but a bit off topic on a football post. I think you triggered some of the numbskulls to lose their heads though. Desperate bunch

"Desperate"... Oh the irony.
Do any of you see the Shambert story on 13:04 - Oct 30 with 492 viewsblueislander

I merely asked you a question, which you did not answer. Maybe could answer that and clarify that you were not wishing Ill health on someone.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 14:57]
Do any of you see the Shambert story on 13:12 - Oct 30 with 482 viewsKropotkin123

Calling him "Shambert" makes you come across as a triggered numbskull. It also devalues the legitimate criticism he should face.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Do any of you see the Shambert story on 14:09 - Oct 30 with 418 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Do any of you see the Shambert story on 12:45 - Oct 30 by Bluefish

Keep them up

But the only way he wouldn't be back is if he had it.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024