Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What exactly is the point of England playing tonight 18:31 - Nov 12 with 1667 viewsIllinoisblue

A pointless friendly at the best of times but during a pandemic and with an already crowded schedule, it just makes no sense at all.

When I’m head of the FA I would ban ALL international friendlies.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What exactly is the point of England playing tonight on 18:36 - Nov 12 with 1633 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Good luck with that. We are told by the higher authorities when we play.
What exactly is the point of England playing tonight on 18:38 - Nov 12 with 1624 viewsSitfcB

It’s ridiculous. When New Zealand pulled out a couple of weeks ago you’d have thought they’d have just said f’ck it we won’t bother.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What exactly is the point of England playing tonight on 18:46 - Nov 12 with 1591 viewsSwansea_Blue

What exactly is the point of England playing tonight on 18:38 - Nov 12 by SitfcB

It’s ridiculous. When New Zealand pulled out a couple of weeks ago you’d have thought they’d have just said f’ck it we won’t bother.

The longer 2020 goes on, the more I want to move to NZ and forget the rest of the world.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What exactly is the point of England playing tonight on 18:52 - Nov 12 with 1560 viewsGeoffSentence

What exactly is the point of England playing tonight on 18:46 - Nov 12 by Swansea_Blue

The longer 2020 goes on, the more I want to move to NZ and forget the rest of the world.

Thanks to Brexit that might become easier than it is now.

Huzzah for Canzuk!

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

What exactly is the point of England playing tonight on 18:54 - Nov 12 with 1552 viewsFrimleyBlue

They should bin the euros and have just the world cup imo.

That way you can have some warm up friendlies for he world cup but that's it. None of these pointless friendlies.

Then you have one competiton of all nations with the best squad available at the point of the year.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

What exactly is the point of England playing tonight on 18:55 - Nov 12 with 1547 viewsJ2BLUE

No way am I watching England when there are actual high stakes international games to watch.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What exactly is the point of England playing tonight on 19:12 - Nov 12 with 1498 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

What exactly is the point of England playing tonight on 18:54 - Nov 12 by FrimleyBlue

That way you can have some warm up friendlies for he world cup but that's it. None of these pointless friendlies.

Then you have one competiton of all nations with the best squad available at the point of the year.

2 wind ups on the same day. Good going that.
What exactly is the point of England playing tonight on 19:20 - Nov 12 with 1473 viewsFrimleyBlue

What exactly is the point of England playing tonight on 19:12 - Nov 12 by IpswichBoyBlue

2 wind ups on the same day. Good going that.

Not sure who it would wind up Tbh. You could just reply no, don't agree

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

What exactly is the point of England playing tonight on 19:27 - Nov 12 with 1453 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

What exactly is the point of England playing tonight on 19:20 - Nov 12 by FrimleyBlue

Not sure who it would wind up Tbh. You could just reply no, don't agree

No, don't agree.
What exactly is the point of England playing tonight on 19:32 - Nov 12 with 1438 viewsScuzzer

What exactly is the point of England playing tonight on 18:55 - Nov 12 by J2BLUE

No way am I watching England when there are actual high stakes international games to watch.

Agree. I will even find watching Scotland a much more rewarding proposition.

Established 1968

What exactly is the point of England playing tonight on 19:37 - Nov 12 with 1417 viewsquirkie

Just going to watch the Sweaties "This is our time" on Pick TV (Freeview 35).

Could do with a good laugh.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

What exactly is the point of England playing tonight on 19:45 - Nov 12 with 1398 viewsMoriarty

Good luck to Scotland and to the North.

Eng v Irl is fearful prospect from an Irish perspective. We’ve a much weaker team managed by a rabbit in headlights, a clown.

fka omuircheartaigh

What exactly is the point of England playing tonight on 20:38 - Nov 12 with 1302 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

What exactly is the point of England playing tonight on 20:53 - Nov 12 with 1279 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

It's useful for ROI as they haven't had any football coaching for a two year period.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

What exactly is the point of England playing tonight on 22:46 - Nov 12 with 1187 viewsronnyd

I was glad when Calvert-Lewin was subbed. If only because it stopped the ITV commentator from banging on endlessly about his sartorial elegance.
What exactly is the point of England playing tonight on 09:00 - Nov 13 with 1044 viewsMonkeyAlan

What exactly is the point of England playing tonight on 18:54 - Nov 12 by FrimleyBlue

They should ban this nation league nonsense or whatever it is. I never even know when they are playing it or the scores after. Someone said we finished 3rd last time it was played. Genuinely never even knew. It doesn't get the coverage only on sky. And l refuse to buy into that media concept.
What exactly is the point of England playing tonight on 09:17 - Nov 13 with 1027 viewsOldsmoker

If you think we should only have the top competitions then perhaps we should abandon the Championship, League 1 & 2 and just have the Premier League.
Southend v Stevenage ? - I mean, who's watching that?
* Yeah, because of Covid no-one is, but on a normal saturday not a lot.

The FA would have to declare bankruptcy and close Wembley as it would only be used a few times a year. The income from England games at Wembley is essential to the funding of the FA.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024