Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anyone actually defend Lambert after that?? 21:09 - Nov 24 with 1207 viewsWoolfenthen

I'm not buying the injury situation, that was just so tactically inept it was untrue. The persistent not going anywhere passing and the substitutions where, well lets just say baffling. Having no plan B is the biggest issue for me, OK have a style that you want implement have no problem with that, but if its not working change it ffs, we had numerous strikers on the bench yet don't even go 2 up top, its mind blowing, just so so poor
Can anyone actually defend Lambert after that?? on 21:18 - Nov 24 with 1104 viewsSenatorBlue

I'm with you. Regardless of injuries and systems, the cold truth is the players look devoid of coaching, or any kind of motivation. No energy in the performances, good possession but slow and one dimensional. Players look up, everyone is standing still - absolutely zero movement off the ball. Then you add in the substitutions that defy belief. Take off two of your better performing players - whilst the rest of the team are having a shocker, and some appear untouchable. I'd be surprised if Judge's pass completion rate is greater than 10% tonight. The team just threw in the towel tonight. They gave up, and accepted a defeat.
Can anyone actually defend Lambert after that?? on 21:21 - Nov 24 with 1058 viewsWicklowBlue

It's a no from me...
Can anyone actually defend Lambert after that?? on 21:22 - Nov 24 with 1026 viewsRonFearonsHair

Can anyone actually defend Lambert after that?? on 21:18 - Nov 24 by SenatorBlue

I'm with you. Regardless of injuries and systems, the cold truth is the players look devoid of coaching, or any kind of motivation. No energy in the performances, good possession but slow and one dimensional. Players look up, everyone is standing still - absolutely zero movement off the ball. Then you add in the substitutions that defy belief. Take off two of your better performing players - whilst the rest of the team are having a shocker, and some appear untouchable. I'd be surprised if Judge's pass completion rate is greater than 10% tonight. The team just threw in the towel tonight. They gave up, and accepted a defeat.

They gave up and accepted defeat after the first goal.
Can anyone actually defend Lambert after that?? on 21:24 - Nov 24 with 1004 viewsHerbivore

I expect a few will defend him still. Injuries etc.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Can anyone actually defend Lambert after that?? on 21:27 - Nov 24 with 956 viewsIllinoisblue

And where would he go next? Not even Colchester would want him

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Can anyone actually defend Lambert after that?? on 21:28 - Nov 24 with 945 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Can anyone actually defend Lambert after that?? on 21:24 - Nov 24 by Herbivore

I don't think there will be many after that.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Can anyone actually defend Lambert after that?? on 21:29 - Nov 24 with 918 viewsgetawig

Regardless of the fact we are missing some of our better quality players a decent manager should be able to organise, motivate and improve players Lambert does none of these. Why us he still here? (Other than the money)
Can anyone actually defend Lambert after that?? on 21:34 - Nov 24 with 846 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Evans will.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Login to get fewer ads

Can anyone actually defend Lambert after that?? on 21:49 - Nov 24 with 753 viewsClareBlue

We are not the only team with injuries or that have ever had them.

Time for the bluffer to go.
Can anyone actually defend Lambert after that?? on 22:55 - Nov 24 with 631 viewsBluedanW

Can anyone actually defend Lambert after that?? on 21:49 - Nov 24 by ClareBlue

We are not the only team with injuries or that have ever had them.

Time for the bluffer to go.

It would help if we could find somebody who can take a corner. I have often wondered for many years now, what do we practice in training? Free kicks, corners etc. I just never get excited for a dead ball kick.
Can anyone actually defend Lambert after that?? on 22:58 - Nov 24 with 605 viewsBlueBadger

Long term build innit.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Can anyone actually defend Lambert after that?? on 23:11 - Nov 24 with 540 viewseddiespearitt03

Who will be next to blag a job interview with Evans ? Then convince him 5/6 years are needed here to make it tick. Ha .
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 5:06]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024