Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What did Frank from Holland come out with today? (n/t) 19:44 - Jan 23 with 851 viewsdominiciawful

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

What did Frank from Holland come out with today? (n/t) on 19:47 - Jan 23 with 838 viewsdavblue

Lambert doesn't deserve to be sacked because of all of the injuries, no one could deal with it.

Im starting to think he might be Marcus Evans.
A load of old sh1t, I'm guessing. (n/t) on 19:47 - Jan 23 with 828 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What did Frank from Holland come out with today? (n/t) on 19:53 - Jan 23 with 789 viewsHipsterectomy

Frank from Holland must have been on the local cake

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

A load of old sh1t, I'm guessing. (n/t) on 20:11 - Jan 23 with 726 viewsFixed_It

A load of old sh1t, I'm guessing. (n/t) on 19:47 - Jan 23 by BlueBadger

I used to think he spoke bollox because he didn't see the game but just listened to the commentary on the radio. But now, in the age of iFollow, my theory has been totally blown out of the water. He still talks bollox even when he has seen the game.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 20:12]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

What did Frank from Holland come out with today? (n/t) on 20:15 - Jan 23 with 672 viewsfabian_illness

I thought he’d said on the radio that he’d never been to a game?
What did Frank from Holland come out with today? (n/t) on 20:16 - Jan 23 with 664 viewschrismakin

What did Frank from Holland come out with today? (n/t) on 19:47 - Jan 23 by davblue

Lambert doesn't deserve to be sacked because of all of the injuries, no one could deal with it.

Im starting to think he might be Marcus Evans.

I don't see how these injuries have managed to save Lambert

Didn't all of our injured players play together last season when we started to nose dive down the table?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

A load of old sh1t, I'm guessing. (n/t) on 20:21 - Jan 23 with 618 viewsBluefish

A load of old sh1t, I'm guessing. (n/t) on 20:11 - Jan 23 by Fixed_It

I used to think he spoke bollox because he didn't see the game but just listened to the commentary on the radio. But now, in the age of iFollow, my theory has been totally blown out of the water. He still talks bollox even when he has seen the game.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 20:12]

I thought he was you

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

What did Frank from Holland come out with today? (n/t) on 20:21 - Jan 23 with 625 viewsjeera

What did Frank from Holland come out with today? (n/t) on 20:16 - Jan 23 by chrismakin

I don't see how these injuries have managed to save Lambert

Didn't all of our injured players play together last season when we started to nose dive down the table?

I believe that was Dav's point.

He was quoting Frank from the radio.

Dav, you need to use quotation marks more!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

What did Frank from Holland come out with today? (n/t) on 20:32 - Jan 23 with 572 viewsSitfcB

He said the two new lads looked like they had potential.

That sums that bloke up.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What did Frank from Holland come out with today? (n/t) on 20:35 - Jan 23 with 556 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

What did Frank from Holland come out with today? (n/t) on 20:36 - Jan 23 with 540 viewsjeera

What did Frank from Holland come out with today? (n/t) on 20:32 - Jan 23 by SitfcB

He said the two new lads looked like they had potential.

That sums that bloke up.

Seriously?

He said that despite that one didn't play and the other came on with under 20 minutes to go.

Or are you messing about?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

A load of old sh1t, I'm guessing. (n/t) on 20:42 - Jan 23 with 512 viewsFixed_It

A load of old sh1t, I'm guessing. (n/t) on 20:21 - Jan 23 by Bluefish

I thought he was you

I have never, ever reported a post as Abuse before - but am now very tempted!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

A load of old sh1t, I'm guessing. (n/t) on 20:43 - Jan 23 with 504 viewsBlueBadger

A load of old sh1t, I'm guessing. (n/t) on 20:21 - Jan 23 by Bluefish

I thought he was you

Given that he's the last man standing who still defends Lambert, he's either Garv or Lambert putting on a comedy accent.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What did Frank from Holland come out with today? (n/t) on 21:11 - Jan 23 with 431 viewsdavblue

What did Frank from Holland come out with today? (n/t) on 20:21 - Jan 23 by jeera

I believe that was Dav's point.

He was quoting Frank from the radio.

Dav, you need to use quotation marks more!

yeah, i do!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024