Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Were we actually the better side? 18:02 - Feb 20 with 885 viewschrismakin

Yeah we had a few chances. But oxford had their own chances. We hoofed it and lost the ball they tried to pass and lost the ball

It was an ugly game of very little quality I wouldn't say wither side deserved the 3 points.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Were we actually the better side? on 18:03 - Feb 20 with 878 viewsnoggin

No we weren't.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Were we actually the better side? on 18:24 - Feb 20 with 789 viewspatrickswell

I'm assuming it was a similar game to those vs Peterborough and Sunderland except we didn't shoot ourselves in the foot with a dopey sending off or own goal.
Were we actually the better side? on 18:27 - Feb 20 with 778 viewsthebooks

I’d say we shaded it, maybe, although Oxford finished more strongly. We did have three clear chances at the start of the second half, and we defended well.

But it was a close game at home against a fairly middling third tier team. F*!cking state of the club.
Were we actually the better side? on 18:29 - Feb 20 with 761 viewsnoggin

Were we actually the better side? on 18:24 - Feb 20 by patrickswell

I'm assuming it was a similar game to those vs Peterborough and Sunderland except we didn't shoot ourselves in the foot with a dopey sending off or own goal.

It was far from convincing.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Were we actually the better side? on 18:32 - Feb 20 with 742 viewsCornishMariner

It was the old cliche of two sides cancelling each other out. Neither deserved to win, neither deserved to lose. Both sides mistakes were covered up by the inability of the other to exploit them.

Poll: Between now and the new season will you mostly be ....

Were we actually the better side? on 18:35 - Feb 20 with 723 viewsQuilterstown

That was a midtable performance by two midtable teams, making mistakes throughout
Were we actually the better side? on 18:35 - Feb 20 with 718 viewsBluefish

Scrappy game, pretty even

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Were we actually the better side? on 18:36 - Feb 20 with 716 viewsTrequartista

It's been almost 12 weeks since our first dose of Oxford, but there were no signs of improved efficacy.

ok, i think it's time to log off.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Login to get fewer ads

Were we actually the better side? on 18:36 - Feb 20 with 707 viewslazyblue

Yes we were, I want PL gone but have to be honest apart from the last 15mins we were by far the better side.
Were we actually the better side? on 18:37 - Feb 20 with 702 viewschrismakin

Were we actually the better side? on 18:24 - Feb 20 by patrickswell

Being honest. You could have literally broken one of the oxfords players legs off the ball and no foul would have been given

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Were we actually the better side? on 19:01 - Feb 20 with 617 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I felt we shaded it but whilst we hit the post and had one cleared off the line, we were also grateful to a very good block from Harrop and a decent save from Holy.

Whilst I would agree we shaded the chances, I think both sides would have felt hard done by to lose.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Were we actually the better side? on 19:04 - Feb 20 with 595 viewsNthQldITFC

Were we actually the better side? on 18:37 - Feb 20 by chrismakin

Being honest. You could have literally broken one of the oxfords players legs off the ball and no foul would have been given

The cynic would suggest that somebody thought it might be wise if Ipswich were given no possible cause to complain about a referee this week.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Were we actually the better side? on 19:09 - Feb 20 with 571 viewsBlueBertie

Were we actually the better side? on 18:36 - Feb 20 by lazyblue

Yes we were, I want PL gone but have to be honest apart from the last 15mins we were by far the better side.

By far the better side? No we weren't.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024