Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone retweeted Millwall photos 21:08 - Mar 24 with 10606 viewsIP4_Blue

Had a quick look at the pic of Millwall 96 ripping up seats after we failed to get playoffs and they got relegated. Comment was done us in the car park too reading down says Ipswich was game and that a Millwall fan got stabbed. Any truth in this? Anyone around that was there?
Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 21:11 - Mar 24 with 5922 viewsBlueBadger

Pretty sure something like that would have made the local news, had it actually happened.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2021 21:14]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 21:15 - Mar 24 with 5906 viewsIP4_Blue

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 21:11 - Mar 24 by BlueBadger

Pretty sure something like that would have made the local news, had it actually happened.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2021 21:14]

True I do remember Pompey at home 03 drum and monkey trouble someone got stabbed I thinks not sure if Pompey or Town fan
Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 21:18 - Mar 24 with 5888 viewsWeWereZombies

I was with my son in the Britannia right opposite their lot. It was a minority doing it, probably less than fifty, but the boy was a bit thrown by it. First time he had seen anything like that. No recollection of hearing about a stabbing though. Think that would have been big news. There was a summer or two back then when there seemed to be a murder every month in town, maybe the tweeter is getting the Millwall damage mixed up with an unrelated act of violence close to Portman Road.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2021 21:19]

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 21:23 - Mar 24 with 5844 viewsLord_Lucan

No

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 21:24 - Mar 24 with 5843 viewsLord_Lucan

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 21:15 - Mar 24 by IP4_Blue

True I do remember Pompey at home 03 drum and monkey trouble someone got stabbed I thinks not sure if Pompey or Town fan

No again

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 21:27 - Mar 24 with 5826 viewsIP4_Blue

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 21:24 - Mar 24 by Lord_Lucan

No again

Ok then wasn’t it Pompey fans in the drum and monkey and Town fans smash the windows?? Probably wrong again 🤣
Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 21:28 - Mar 24 with 5830 viewsbelgablue

I was at that game, sitting in ‘churchmans’ so right by them. From memory prosecutions for the trouble that day were still going on a few years later.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 21:29 - Mar 24 with 5797 viewsLord_Lucan

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 21:27 - Mar 24 by IP4_Blue

Ok then wasn’t it Pompey fans in the drum and monkey and Town fans smash the windows?? Probably wrong again 🤣

No one got stabbed.

Login to get fewer ads

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 21:47 - Mar 24 with 5702 viewsSuperCoops

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 21:15 - Mar 24 by IP4_Blue

I seem to remember there been a bit of a kerfuffle outside the Churchmans after the 2-2 draw with Palace, and seem to think someone had either been badly beaten up or stabbed? Remember police attending to the guy as we left whilst awaiting paramedics.
Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 21:51 - Mar 24 with 5679 viewsMenton

I was at Suffolk schoolboy cricket trials that day at St Joseph’s. Missed my second innings by leaving to go to the game. Questionable decision.

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 21:52 - Mar 24 with 5659 viewsLord_Lucan

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 21:47 - Mar 24 by SuperCoops

I seem to remember there been a bit of a kerfuffle outside the Churchmans after the 2-2 draw with Palace, and seem to think someone had either been badly beaten up or stabbed? Remember police attending to the guy as we left whilst awaiting paramedics.

From memory no one has been stabbed at Portman Rd since those two Liverpool fans circa 1981

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 22:08 - Mar 24 with 5549 viewsIP4_Blue

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 21:29 - Mar 24 by Lord_Lucan

No one got stabbed.

I know you said
Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 22:18 - Mar 24 with 5510 viewsPendejo

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 21:52 - Mar 24 by Lord_Lucan

From memory no one has been stabbed at Portman Rd since those two Liverpool fans circa 1981

Spurs fan for his throat slashed right in front of me August 83 in the West Stand. I can remember who did it, but can't remember the outcome of the case.

Agree can't recall any stabbings at / around PR since 81

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 22:22 - Mar 24 with 5473 viewsIP4_Blue

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 22:18 - Mar 24 by Pendejo

Spurs fan for his throat slashed right in front of me August 83 in the West Stand. I can remember who did it, but can't remember the outcome of the case.

Agree can't recall any stabbings at / around PR since 81

From what I’ve read we have had a good little firm over the years few of the big boys have been suprised
Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 22:27 - Mar 24 with 5427 viewsBlueBadger

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 22:22 - Mar 24 by IP4_Blue

From what I’ve read we have had a good little firm over the years few of the big boys have been suprised

Pwopa Nawty Twop Bwoys they were.

[Post edited 25 Mar 2021 1:17]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 22:34 - Mar 24 with 5410 viewsArnieM

Blimey this thread is throw back to the dark days of the mid 1970’s when it was s case of who had the scariest “ firm” ..... which usually was related to those who had the smallest dicks!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 22:37 - Mar 24 with 5396 viewsPendejo

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 22:22 - Mar 24 by IP4_Blue

As far as I can recall the incident to which I refer was a case of Spurs infiltrating the West Stand and the individual defending himself... He just happened to have a Stanley knife in his pocket as he'd come straight from work.

I know nothing of Ipswich "firms" other than a wind up perpetrate by someone mid 80s

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 23:02 - Mar 24 with 5289 viewsfloridablue

There was certainly a serious one in the North stand against West Ham 197071 season.
Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 01:03 - Mar 25 with 5106 viewsHighgateBlue

I was certainly there and remember the game well. Neither team happy with a draw. We missed out on the playoffs and they went down. I remember the ripping up of the seats and just wondering what on earth was going to kick off. It was certainly an intimidating atmosphere, but I never heard anything of a Millwall fan getting stabbed.
Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 01:29 - Mar 25 with 5065 viewsIllinoisblue

Unpopular opinion; I quite admire Milwall’s fans. Refreshingly unfiltered and a welcome antidote to the modern day tripper breed of fan.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 01:32 - Mar 25 with 5056 viewsIllinoisblue

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 22:37 - Mar 24 by Pendejo

As far as I can recall the incident to which I refer was a case of Spurs infiltrating the West Stand and the individual defending himself... He just happened to have a Stanley knife in his pocket as he'd come straight from work.

I know nothing of Ipswich "firms" other than a wind up perpetrate by someone mid 80s

How did the incident resolve? Assume the Spurs fan was helped out by St John’s staff? Or maybe they weren’t geared up to help with slashed throats. Did the other Spurs fans retaliate.?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 06:21 - Mar 25 with 4877 viewsKeaneish

I was at that game. Don’t know if there’s any truth in the stabbing story but it was carnage outside the back of the Cobbold stand at full time. Lots of riot vans, dogs and police breaking up fights all over the place. Plenty of lines of police in between both sets of fans who were goading each other. Police had a helicopter up too.

The town was a little on edge the night before as everyone was expecting trouble from what I remember; Millwall duly delivered. As soon as the full time whistle went and the result came over the tannoy, they erupted ripping up seats and trying to climb down to the North Stand. It spilled out and continued outside and into town.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 06:33 - Mar 25 with 4855 viewsdirtyboy

I was there that day and somehow a Millwall fan had got part of a chair out of the stadium and was running at me and a couple of mates after the match. I’ll be honest, I was shtting myself as a 16 year old with more mouth than was good for me, however a policeman came from absolutely nowhere and tackled him to the ground a couple of metres away from likely having our heads caved in lol!

Lots of chaos but don’t remember hearing of any stabbings.
Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 07:16 - Mar 25 with 4735 viewshype313

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 06:33 - Mar 25 by dirtyboy

I was there that day and somehow a Millwall fan had got part of a chair out of the stadium and was running at me and a couple of mates after the match. I’ll be honest, I was shtting myself as a 16 year old with more mouth than was good for me, however a policeman came from absolutely nowhere and tackled him to the ground a couple of metres away from likely having our heads caved in lol!

Lots of chaos but don’t remember hearing of any stabbings.

Yep I was there too similar age, I remember walking out and running from a mob of Millwall fans jumping over cars like Bo from Dukes of Hazard. Don't recall any stabbings, they all had mini baseball bats.

I was in the Drum with my Pompey family who came up for he game, was wearing my town shirt and still got charged by my own fans, was a bizarre moment. Again no stabbings took place.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 07:34 - Mar 25 with 4689 viewsKeaneish

Someone retweeted Millwall photos on 01:29 - Mar 25 by Illinoisblue

Unpopular opinion; I quite admire Milwall’s fans. Refreshingly unfiltered and a welcome antidote to the modern day tripper breed of fan.

You might think differently when stuck in the middle of a riot not knowing which way to turn. You could be a very highly trained fighter and still feel very uneasy - it’s mayhem.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024