Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So our current first team squad is 19 players I think 13:23 - Jun 7 with 2402 viewsFPL_Tractor

Holy, Cornell
KVY, Burns, Donacien
Kenlock
Woolfenden, Nsiala, Ndaba
Evans, Downes, Dozzell, Nolan, Bishop
Lankester
Norwood, Hawkins, Jackson, Drinan

I believe we’re allowed 20 (Dobra is ‘underage’ so is additional). Going to be some hard work to get some of those out I’d say. Interesting that Donacien wasn’t part of the Burns deal.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 14:18 - Jun 7 with 2256 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Cornell,
Donacien,
Kenlock,
Nsiala,
Downes,
Dozzell,
Bishop,
Jackson,
Hawkins,
Drinan

All likely to move on, or be shipped out on loan I'd say from that lot.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 14:21 - Jun 7 with 2241 viewsjayessess

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 14:18 - Jun 7 by Cheltenham_Blue

Cornell,
Donacien,
Kenlock,
Nsiala,
Downes,
Dozzell,
Bishop,
Jackson,
Hawkins,
Drinan

All likely to move on, or be shipped out on loan I'd say from that lot.

Difficult to get rid of all of them before the end of the month, I would imagine.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 14:27 - Jun 7 with 2206 viewspositivity

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 14:21 - Jun 7 by jayessess

Difficult to get rid of all of them before the end of the month, I would imagine.

when do we have to name our squad? start of the season? end of the transfer window?

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 14:34 - Jun 7 with 2174 viewsjayessess

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 14:27 - Jun 7 by positivity

when do we have to name our squad? start of the season? end of the transfer window?

I'd presume you finalise it at the end of the transfer window?
I said end of the Month because one of the big things people have talked about regarding Cook was how good he was at drilling a new squad with a whole pre-season. Not ideal to have a bunch of unwanted players knocking about for that.

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 14:35 - Jun 7 with 2169 viewsMrTown

Wes Burns isn't really a RB, more of an emergency I believe.

Squad structure right now:

GK: Cornell, Holy
RB: KVY, Donacien
CB: Woolfenden, Nsiala
LB: Kenlock
CDM: Evans, Downes, Nolan, Dozzell
RW: Burns, Lankester
CAM: Bishop, El Mizouni
LW: Dobra
ST: Norwood, Hakwins, Drinan, Jackson

It still looks a poor squad at this level on paper, bar the exception of the 4/5 players. Still look at it and think there is probably around12/13 players there that PC would love to move on.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 14:37 - Jun 7 with 2154 viewsjayessess

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 14:35 - Jun 7 by MrTown

Wes Burns isn't really a RB, more of an emergency I believe.

Squad structure right now:

GK: Cornell, Holy
RB: KVY, Donacien
CB: Woolfenden, Nsiala
LB: Kenlock
CDM: Evans, Downes, Nolan, Dozzell
RW: Burns, Lankester
CAM: Bishop, El Mizouni
LW: Dobra
ST: Norwood, Hakwins, Drinan, Jackson

It still looks a poor squad at this level on paper, bar the exception of the 4/5 players. Still look at it and think there is probably around12/13 players there that PC would love to move on.

Burns played RB/RWB for Fleetwood more often than he did as a forward.

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 14:37 - Jun 7 with 2152 viewsWestover

It's now 20 plus goalkeepers but we need to shift a few out.
So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 14:51 - Jun 7 with 2088 viewshype313

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 14:21 - Jun 7 by jayessess

Indeed, and the only one that we know who had interest is Dozzell, nothing on the rest.

You would have thought Palace might have come back in for Downes, but given their managerial situation that has probably put the brakes on that.

A lot of players needed to be shifted out in a short space of time, going to go to the wire I think,

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 14:52 - Jun 7 with 2074 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Whats happening at the end of the month?

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 14:53 - Jun 7 with 2065 viewshype313

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 14:52 - Jun 7 by Cheltenham_Blue

Whats happening at the end of the month?

Pre season training starts on the 25th, so would imagine Cook won't want 8-10 disgruntled players stinking out the place.

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 14:56 - Jun 7 with 2032 viewsCheltenham_Blue

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 14:53 - Jun 7 by hype313

Pre season training starts on the 25th, so would imagine Cook won't want 8-10 disgruntled players stinking out the place.

Why are they disgruntled?

I really don't think PC has said to all of them 'You aren't wanted, you can leave', that would be managerial suicide.

But, I do think he has said "Its up to you if you tell your agent but If an offer comes in, we'll accept it. But If you want to stay, be part of this, and fight for your place, then that's great. But its up to you"

Telling them something like that would soon sort out who wants to be here and who doesn't.

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 15:10 - Jun 7 with 1970 viewsWD19

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 14:56 - Jun 7 by Cheltenham_Blue

I really don't think PC has said to all of them 'You aren't wanted, you can leave', that would be managerial suicide.

But, I do think he has said "Its up to you if you tell your agent but If an offer comes in, we'll accept it. But If you want to stay, be part of this, and fight for your place, then that's great. But its up to you"

Telling them something like that would soon sort out who wants to be here and who doesn't.

Comments on here from those closer to is suggest it was more the former than the latter.

Presumably those Cook *really* does not want around will be training with the under11's. Somebody suggested that they would not even be welcome in the gym.......so no stinking allowed.

Faced with that, the majority will find a new club I would imagine. Very few will hang around to clog up the car park (or 'fight for their place in the 1st team' as Dobra put it).
So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 15:19 - Jun 7 with 1931 viewshype313

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 14:56 - Jun 7 by Cheltenham_Blue

Oh I totally agree, but from all accounts it wasn't anything remotely like that, so it's in all interests if they went their separate ways.

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 15:41 - Jun 7 with 1848 viewsMrTown

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 14:37 - Jun 7 by jayessess

Burns played RB/RWB for Fleetwood more often than he did as a forward.

I don't think that is true. Played seemingly more often as a RWB last year there, but has predominantly been a RM/RW throughout his career including his time at Fleetwood, and at times even last year.

He will be used as a wide man predominantly.

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 15:44 - Jun 7 with 1841 viewsFPL_Tractor

Just seems close to impossible, especially with so many free agents out there. Why would clubs sign, say, Donacien or Jackson, for 50k/200k when they can get someone for free? And surely we’ll be looking for fees, particularly for those who extended their contracts a few weeks ago.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 16:01 - Jun 7 with 1764 viewsjayessess

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 15:41 - Jun 7 by MrTown

I don't think that is true. Played seemingly more often as a RWB last year there, but has predominantly been a RM/RW throughout his career including his time at Fleetwood, and at times even last year.

He will be used as a wide man predominantly.

9 games at Right Back, 9 games at Right-Wing Back, 1 game at left wing-back (19 of 29 starts):

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/135729/Show/Wes-Burns

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 16:10 - Jun 7 with 1716 viewsMrTown

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 16:01 - Jun 7 by jayessess

9 games at Right Back, 9 games at Right-Wing Back, 1 game at left wing-back (19 of 29 starts):

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/135729/Show/Wes-Burns

Indeed, hence I put he seemingly played RWB more often last year, but still played 9 times as RW/RM.

I also stated he has predominately been an attacking wide man for his career prior to this season.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2021 16:11]

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 16:18 - Jun 7 with 1680 viewswkj

I have an inkling/suspicion Edwards might be staying, so I wouldn't be so quick to not include him at this stage.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2021 16:19]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 16:31 - Jun 7 with 1641 viewsjayessess

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 16:10 - Jun 7 by MrTown

Indeed, hence I put he seemingly played RWB more often last year, but still played 9 times as RW/RM.

I also stated he has predominately been an attacking wide man for his career prior to this season.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2021 16:11]

Oh, I see, you meant in his entire career. I was just talking about last season,

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 19:32 - Jun 7 with 1458 viewspointofblue

So our current first team squad is 19 players I think on 15:44 - Jun 7 by FPL_Tractor

Just seems close to impossible, especially with so many free agents out there. Why would clubs sign, say, Donacien or Jackson, for 50k/200k when they can get someone for free? And surely we’ll be looking for fees, particularly for those who extended their contracts a few weeks ago.

I do not understand why we needed to take up the options even now, unless Cook has an interest in playing them next season.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024