Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just Listened to Mark ashtons interview ref stadium improvements.... 10:29 - Jul 19 with 1699 viewsEricsGate

How do we think he'll improve the dugouts?

.... Take them all the way back to the back of the Pioneer Lower so they are deeper?

Poll: Positive or Negative towards Paul Cook..,?

Just Listened to Mark ashtons interview ref stadium improvements.... on 10:40 - Jul 19 with 1662 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I was more intrigued with the 'Repositioning'. Could be as and when the Cobbold is redeveloped, the dugouts will switch sides of the pitch.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Just Listened to Mark ashtons interview ref stadium improvements.... on 10:46 - Jul 19 with 1613 viewsPhilTWTD

Just Listened to Mark ashtons interview ref stadium improvements.... on 10:40 - Jul 19 by Cheltenham_Blue

I was more intrigued with the 'Repositioning'. Could be as and when the Cobbold is redeveloped, the dugouts will switch sides of the pitch.

This is something which has been in the offing for a while, not just since the takeover. Basically expanding back into the Co-op Stand so it's higher. Various managers have wanted it to happen. Also I don't think it's in the middle at the moment, at least it they weren't from when the new stands were added.
Just Listened to Mark ashtons interview ref stadium improvements.... on 10:47 - Jul 19 with 1598 viewsBloomBlue

He needs to get Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen in to restyle it, definitely needs to replace the leather on the seats with some man-made materials
Just Listened to Mark ashtons interview ref stadium improvements.... on 12:49 - Jul 19 with 1438 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Just Listened to Mark ashtons interview ref stadium improvements.... on 13:22 - Jul 19 with 1348 viewsWD19

Its difficult to see what they could possibly do to improve them. They look mint....

Just Listened to Mark ashtons interview ref stadium improvements.... on 13:27 - Jul 19 with 1331 viewsxrayspecs

Just Listened to Mark ashtons interview ref stadium improvements.... on 10:40 - Jul 19 by Cheltenham_Blue

They would be facing the sun, so would expect them to stay on the Coop side. Should not take much time to remodel the dugout area. Access may be an issue.
Just Listened to Mark ashtons interview ref stadium improvements.... on 14:42 - Jul 19 with 1217 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Do you think we can get the fancy branded dugout seats?

Perhaps John Dere or New Holland logo on them.... think that would be a nice touch.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Just Listened to Mark ashtons interview ref stadium improvements.... on 15:12 - Jul 19 with 1125 viewsKeno

Pink velour upholstery, large fluffy cushions, a bar with a range of optics and maybe a hot tub

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Just Listened to Mark ashtons interview ref stadium improvements.... on 15:24 - Jul 19 with 1076 viewsgtsb1966

I've just listened to the interview for the first time. This lot aren't messing around are they . It's a long time since I've heard such positivity connected to our club.
Just Listened to Mark ashtons interview ref stadium improvements.... on 20:00 - Jul 19 with 893 viewsFPL_Tractor

I think this is because the new pitch and undersoil heating might mean (if I’ve understood) work needs to be done at the front of the stand (it sounded like the pitch needed to be wider or have more space around it).

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Just Listened to Mark ashtons interview ref stadium improvements.... on 22:50 - Jul 19 with 795 viewsstonojnr

Just Listened to Mark ashtons interview ref stadium improvements.... on 13:22 - Jul 19 by WD19

Its difficult to see what they could possibly do to improve them. They look mint....

its the quality of the seats they expect fans to sit on...so whats the problem ;)

so theyll be getting those padded sparco leather seat things then I guess.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024