Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone sick and off for 2 days 17:18 - Aug 20 with 1585 viewschrismakin

Bit specific isn't it time wise..

Sick or only had 1 jab and has been contacted to isolate for a few days....

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Someone sick and off for 2 days on 17:25 - Aug 20 with 1527 viewsZx1988

Or perhaps something like gastroenteritis?

I know it's usually only food-based environments that demand a clear period after the symptoms have ceased, but I can see why it would also be applied in a close-knit team environment where you don't want it galloping through the camp.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Someone sick and off for 2 days on 17:25 - Aug 20 with 1524 viewsSamWhiteUK

Who cares? They won't play
Someone sick and off for 2 days on 17:35 - Aug 20 with 1479 viewsDevereuxxx

Ever tried to do sport immediately after being ill? Especially not a blood and thunder League One level football match. Would make no sense to risk anyone if there is an alternative available.
Someone sick and off for 2 days on 17:42 - Aug 20 with 1448 viewsKropotkin123

Someone sick and off for 2 days on 17:35 - Aug 20 by Devereuxxx

Ever tried to do sport immediately after being ill? Especially not a blood and thunder League One level football match. Would make no sense to risk anyone if there is an alternative available.

Yeah I have, I used to swim for a club when younger and I was 5 secs off a 100m PB. It's the swimming equivalent of losing 9-0.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Someone sick and off for 2 days on 17:42 - Aug 20 with 1444 viewssouthnorfolkblue

In these COVID times they’re probably applying the same rules that you see in schools ie throw up and then quarantine for 48 hours.

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

Someone sick and off for 2 days on 18:14 - Aug 20 with 1330 viewsxrayspecs

Read the quote as a player was off sick for two days earlier this week, who as a result will not be starting tomorrow. Could be on the bench?
Someone sick and off for 2 days on 18:15 - Aug 20 with 1318 viewschicoazul

Someone sick and off for 2 days on 17:42 - Aug 20 by Kropotkin123

Yeah I have, I used to swim for a club when younger and I was 5 secs off a 100m PB. It's the swimming equivalent of losing 9-0.

Forget the armbands?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Someone sick and off for 2 days on 18:18 - Aug 20 with 1298 viewsBloomBlue

48 hours for the COVID test result to come back
Login to get fewer ads

Someone sick and off for 2 days on 20:34 - Aug 20 with 1072 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Someone sick and off for 2 days on 17:25 - Aug 20 by Zx1988

Or perhaps something like gastroenteritis?

I know it's usually only food-based environments that demand a clear period after the symptoms have ceased, but I can see why it would also be applied in a close-knit team environment where you don't want it galloping through the camp.

Never heard that it is only food environments. Has always applied in any work place I have known. Why would any work place want an infectious individual coming in to spread a sickness bug among their colleagues? Certainly 24 hours after holding down food.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Someone sick and off for 2 days on 01:19 - Aug 21 with 839 viewsKropotkin123

Someone sick and off for 2 days on 18:15 - Aug 20 by chicoazul

Forget the armbands?

Yeah, on the other side it was a PB for getting to the bottom of the pool.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024