Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see that Troy will be lucky to watch another game at PR now.... 18:56 - Sep 11 with 3662 viewsblueboyd

Video doing the rounds on twitter, really poor showing from him.
I see that Troy will be lucky to watch another game at PR now.... on 18:58 - Sep 11 with 3597 viewsJ2BLUE

What happened? Also a bit of a poor show to post that with no explanation.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I see that Troy will be lucky to watch another game at PR now.... on 19:07 - Sep 11 with 3436 viewsBlueBadger

I see that Troy will be lucky to watch another game at PR now.... on 18:58 - Sep 11 by J2BLUE

Willing to bet that one of the usual dickheads has been trying to provoke him and he's responded again.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I see that Troy will be lucky to watch another game at PR now.... on 19:08 - Sep 11 with 3411 viewschrismakin

I see that Troy will be lucky to watch another game at PR now.... on 19:07 - Sep 11 by BlueBadger

Willing to bet that one of the usual dickheads has been trying to provoke him and he's responded again.

Don't think it is, videos of telling someone to hang themselves. unsure if he's referring to a Bolton player..

The shocking thing is the people with him laughing, doesnt he have severe learning difficulties?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I see that Troy will be lucky to watch another game at PR now.... on 19:26 - Sep 11 with 3103 viewsblueboyd

I see that Troy will be lucky to watch another game at PR now.... on 18:58 - Sep 11 by J2BLUE

it is on twitter... making racist comments.
I see that Troy will be lucky to watch another game at PR now.... on 19:27 - Sep 11 with 3077 viewsSwansea_Blue

I see that Troy will be lucky to watch another game at PR now.... on 19:08 - Sep 11 by chrismakin

Don't think it is, videos of telling someone to hang themselves. unsure if he's referring to a Bolton player..

The shocking thing is the people with him laughing, doesnt he have severe learning difficulties?

Don't know him, but believe he does. Very sad all round if true.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I see that Troy will be lucky to watch another game at PR now.... on 20:32 - Sep 11 with 2642 viewsPlums

I see that Troy will be lucky to watch another game at PR now.... on 19:08 - Sep 11 by chrismakin

I don’t know the lad but have seen plenty of his posts on here, it’s clear he has troubles. Those egging him on in the background of the video should be subject to the same action he will inevitably face.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

I see that Troy will be lucky to watch another game at PR now.... on 20:36 - Sep 11 with 2580 viewsFreddy

Video is on twitter if you search his name, absolutely vile
I see that Troy will be lucky to watch another game at PR now.... on 20:40 - Sep 11 with 2486 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I see that Troy will be lucky to watch another game at PR now.... on 20:32 - Sep 11 by Plums

I don’t know the lad but have seen plenty of his posts on here, it’s clear he has troubles. Those egging him on in the background of the video should be subject to the same action he will inevitably face.

I haven't seen the video but, assuming there are individuals who have encouraged it, they should be dealt with.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

I see that Troy will be lucky to watch another game at PR now.... on 20:46 - Sep 11 with 2362 viewsWicklowBlue

I see that Troy will be lucky to watch another game at PR now.... on 20:40 - Sep 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

I haven't seen the video but, assuming there are individuals who have encouraged it, they should be dealt with.

It's best not watching it tbh. A torrent of abuse and really horrible comments and there were other social media posts too. I really fear for Troy's mental well being but it is inexcusable and sanctions will happen.

In the first part of the video can here someone laughing but the rest he appears to be on his own. I hope he gets the support and counselling he needs but a ban is inevitable imho.
I see that Troy will be lucky to watch another game at PR now.... on 20:46 - Sep 11 with 2353 viewswitchdoctor

I see that Troy will be lucky to watch another game at PR now.... on 20:32 - Sep 11 by Plums

never heard of him…don’t do tw@tter..what’s his posting name on here ?
I see that Troy will be lucky to watch another game at PR now.... on 20:51 - Sep 11 with 2240 viewsHipsterectomy

he was on here before unsure if he could afford a season ticket and his mental health was in the gutter, god knows what will happen if he is banned from watching Town, especially if he has been egged on to do it

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

I see that Troy will be lucky to watch another game at PR now.... on 20:59 - Sep 11 with 2098 viewsSeablu

I see that Troy will be lucky to watch another game at PR now.... on 20:51 - Sep 11 by Hipsterectomy

he was on here before unsure if he could afford a season ticket and his mental health was in the gutter, god knows what will happen if he is banned from watching Town, especially if he has been egged on to do it

He’ll be on here begging for someone to fund his ifollow account.
If it’s possible to feel pity and disgust at the same time, poor old Troy embodies it perfectly.
I see that Troy will be lucky to watch another game at PR now.... on 21:00 - Sep 11 with 2075 viewsFreddy

I see that Troy will be lucky to watch another game at PR now.... on 20:46 - Sep 11 by WicklowBlue

It's best not watching it tbh. A torrent of abuse and really horrible comments and there were other social media posts too. I really fear for Troy's mental well being but it is inexcusable and sanctions will happen.

In the first part of the video can here someone laughing but the rest he appears to be on his own. I hope he gets the support and counselling he needs but a ban is inevitable imho.

Does he not have family to support him?
I see that Troy will be lucky to watch another game at PR now.... on 05:57 - Sep 12 with 1388 viewsBlueBadger

Pretty sure that this is exactly the sort of baseless speculation Phil REALLY likes.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024