Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another one that might interest Ashton and O’Leary 10:55 - Dec 5 with 757 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Michael Duff at Cheltenham. Working wonders with zero budget, playing good football for the most part.

Plays either a 4231 or a 352

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Another one that might interest Ashton and O’Leary on 10:56 - Dec 5 with 731 viewsStokieBlue

Excellent player on FM circa 2002.

SB
[Post edited 5 Dec 2021 10:57]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Another one that might interest Ashton and O’Leary on 10:58 - Dec 5 with 700 viewsbournemouthblue

Well that's one more plan than Cook then

Our next manager needs to be a tactician, I have been saying that for a long time though, since we sacked McCarthy

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Another one that might interest Ashton and O’Leary on 10:58 - Dec 5 with 699 viewsmrshallisfit

And if we did well under him and got promoted the newspapers could go with "Up the Duff". And if he failed with us they could lead with " Plum Duff".
Another one that might interest Ashton and O’Leary on 11:00 - Dec 5 with 671 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Another one that might interest Ashton and O’Leary on 10:58 - Dec 5 by bournemouthblue

Well that's one more plan than Cook then

Our next manager needs to be a tactician, I have been saying that for a long time though, since we sacked McCarthy

Well, thats definitely what Duff is.

Another one that might interest Ashton and O’Leary on 11:03 - Dec 5 with 643 viewshunty21

Needs to be able to manage big egos which may be a problem for some of the younger shoe string budget managers. An ex championship manager i think we will look at. Maybe Hughton, Pardew, ONeil, Alex Neil,
Another one that might interest Ashton and O’Leary on 11:08 - Dec 5 with 609 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Another one that might interest Ashton and O’Leary on 11:03 - Dec 5 by hunty21

Needs to be able to manage big egos which may be a problem for some of the younger shoe string budget managers. An ex championship manager i think we will look at. Maybe Hughton, Pardew, ONeil, Alex Neil,

Duff was at Burnley in the Premier League under Dyche and was a first team coach there too, so he's dealt with bigger egos than we've got.

Another one that might interest Ashton and O’Leary on 11:24 - Dec 5 with 551 viewsFtnfwest

It’s going to be Appleton rightly or wrongly
Another one that might interest Ashton and O’Leary on 11:26 - Dec 5 with 540 viewsgtsb1966

Another one that might interest Ashton and O’Leary on 11:24 - Dec 5 by Ftnfwest

We'll all be looking to see who resigns from their current posts in the next few days.
Login to get fewer ads

Another one that might interest Ashton and O’Leary on 11:31 - Dec 5 with 513 viewsFtnfwest

Another one that might interest Ashton and O’Leary on 11:26 - Dec 5 by gtsb1966

We'll all be looking to see who resigns from their current posts in the next few days.

Ashton man, taken current club as far as they can go etc. Tbh this time I’d not even thought about a new manager or at least who that might be.
Another one that might interest Ashton and O’Leary on 11:41 - Dec 5 with 478 viewsdavblue

Another one that might interest Ashton and O’Leary on 11:24 - Dec 5 by Ftnfwest

Didn’t Appleton have some cancer removed earlier on this season?

That may well put them off appointing him at this moment in time.
Another one that might interest Ashton and O’Leary on 11:42 - Dec 5 with 460 viewstractordownsouth

Another one that might interest Ashton and O’Leary on 11:03 - Dec 5 by hunty21

Norwich connections aside I think Alex Neil would actually be a very good appointment. But there's so much risk attached to it I don't think the ownership would consider it.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Another one that might interest Ashton and O’Leary on 11:45 - Dec 5 with 452 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Another one that might interest Ashton and O’Leary on 11:42 - Dec 5 by tractordownsouth

Norwich connections aside I think Alex Neil would actually be a very good appointment. But there's so much risk attached to it I don't think the ownership would consider it.

Yes, lets have another one so when it goes wrong the Budgies can pull out of their Mums long enough to come on here posting about, "Agent Neil"

Another one that might interest Ashton and O’Leary on 12:17 - Dec 5 with 388 viewstractordownsouth

Another one that might interest Ashton and O’Leary on 11:45 - Dec 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

Yes, lets have another one so when it goes wrong the Budgies can pull out of their Mums long enough to come on here posting about, "Agent Neil"

I wasn't suggesting him - like i said it would be too risky and potentially toxic. But purely based on his record I think he would do well.

Duff or Manning would be my pick.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Another one that might interest Ashton and O’Leary on 12:19 - Dec 5 with 376 viewsITFC_Forever

Another one that might interest Ashton and O’Leary on 11:42 - Dec 5 by tractordownsouth

Wash your mouth out.

Same goes for Hughton or any other ex-Budgie.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024