Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) 22:35 - Oct 5 with 2255 viewsBluefish

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) on 22:49 - Oct 5 with 2192 viewsFixed_It

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) on 22:54 - Oct 5 with 2170 viewsBlueBadger

Paul Lambert School of Coaching innit - let the competent blokes do the work then claim the glory.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2021 10:42]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) on 22:59 - Oct 5 with 2142 viewsunstableblue

Sorry what are you talking about now?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) on 23:17 - Oct 5 with 2078 views_sanctimoanious_

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN
[Post edited 5 Oct 2021 23:18]
Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) on 07:40 - Oct 6 with 1708 viewsHerbivore

It was like Matt Gill was back in Town for the night.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) on 08:13 - Oct 6 with 1615 viewsHighgateBlue

I think those of us who want to be able to be critical of Cook when results are poor need to give him credit when results are good. So for me, credit where it's due.
Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) (n/t) on 08:18 - Oct 6 with 1595 viewsnorth_stand77

[Post edited 6 Oct 2021 8:23]
Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) on 08:49 - Oct 6 with 1494 viewsBluefish

Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) on 08:13 - Oct 6 by HighgateBlue

I think those of us who want to be able to be critical of Cook when results are poor need to give him credit when results are good. So for me, credit where it's due.

As previously stated I wouldn't slate him for a pizza cup game and I wouldn't congratulate him either. No work would have gone in to preparing for the game

Edit: not sure a great deal of prep goes into the league games either
[Post edited 6 Oct 2021 8:53]

Login to get fewer ads

Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) on 09:58 - Oct 6 with 1318 views_sanctimoanious_

Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) on 08:49 - Oct 6 by Bluefish

As previously stated I wouldn't slate him for a pizza cup game and I wouldn't congratulate him either. No work would have gone in to preparing for the game

Edit: not sure a great deal of prep goes into the league games either
[Post edited 6 Oct 2021 8:53]

Correct he just sits on his hands all week, lazy git.
Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) on 10:00 - Oct 6 with 1308 viewsBluefish

Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) on 09:58 - Oct 6 by _sanctimoanious_

Correct he just sits on his hands all week, lazy git.

Bit harsh that. If he sat on his hands how would he pose with so many coffee cups? I hear he does a lot of the kit washing as well because the kit man is training the 1st team. He is wonderful at folding
[Post edited 6 Oct 2021 10:10]

Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) on 10:08 - Oct 6 with 1258 viewsBlueBadger

Given the time of night and relative brevity of this, this wasn't a bad haul you got here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) on 10:12 - Oct 6 with 1241 viewsBluefish

Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) on 10:08 - Oct 6 by BlueBadger

Given the time of night and relative brevity of this, this wasn't a bad haul you got here.

There is a saying that less is more. This is also to Cookie's points haul and his approval rating

Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) on 10:15 - Oct 6 with 1216 viewsDarth_Koont

Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) on 10:08 - Oct 6 by BlueBadger

Being an obvious troll isn’t the badge of honour you seem to think it is.

Pronouns: He/Him

Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) on 10:25 - Oct 6 with 1165 viewsBluefish

Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) on 10:15 - Oct 6 by Darth_Koont

Being an obvious troll isn’t the badge of honour you seem to think it is.

Unless it involves Sir Keir Starner and the badge is issued by the Cult of Corbyn Club for Desperate Fanboys

Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) on 10:25 - Oct 6 with 1167 viewsBlueBadger

Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) on 10:12 - Oct 6 by Bluefish

There is a saying that less is more. This is also to Cookie's points haul and his approval rating

There's probably a good research paper out there for sociology or anthropology students on the phenomenon of Ipswich supporters forming cults about their worst-performing managers.

Keane nearly relegated us and people still maintain that he'll 'do a good job for someone' and Lambert actually relegated us and ended up with people singing songs and making banners about him.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2021 10:30]

Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) on 11:07 - Oct 6 with 1067 viewsDarth_Koont

Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) on 10:25 - Oct 6 by Bluefish

Unless it involves Sir Keir Starner and the badge is issued by the Cult of Corbyn Club for Desperate Fanboys

Good point. Or it would be if I was actually trolling about that stuff.

It may be as repetitive and dull as your shtick but I’m not that superficial.

Pronouns: He/Him

Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) on 12:06 - Oct 6 with 961 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Good of Cookie to let one of the others take charge tonight (n/t) on 10:25 - Oct 6 by Bluefish

Weren't Desperate Fanboys a support act for Huey Lewis and The News back in the day?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024