Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Win tonight and all four teams have 3pts after 2 games. 18:21 - Oct 5 with 1536 viewsPinewoodblue

Even if we win tonight we still face being knock out by Colchester United, containing players PC thought weren’t good enough.

I really didn’t think we could any lower than Paul Hurst, until Paul Lambert came along. Paul Cook could yet trump that.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Win tonight and all four teams have 3pts after 2 games. on 18:25 - Oct 5 with 1507 viewsFixed_It

Are you suggesting Cook was wrong about those players? He really wasn't.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Win tonight and all four teams have 3pts after 2 games. on 19:10 - Oct 5 with 1433 viewsIllinoisblue

Exciting times in the pizza cup

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Win tonight and all four teams have 3pts after 2 games. on 19:24 - Oct 5 with 1401 viewsPinewoodblue

Win tonight and all four teams have 3pts after 2 games. on 18:25 - Oct 5 by Fixed_It

Are you suggesting Cook was wrong about those players? He really wasn't.

He hasn't done any better with what he has now.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Win tonight and all four teams have 3pts after 2 games. on 19:49 - Oct 5 with 1341 viewsGarv

Win tonight and all four teams have 3pts after 2 games. on 19:24 - Oct 5 by Pinewoodblue

He hasn't done any better with what he has now.

I'd suggest you do a poll to find out which team fans would prefer to go and watch.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Win tonight and all four teams have 3pts after 2 games. on 19:52 - Oct 5 with 1317 viewsJ2BLUE

So you're using something that hasn't happened yet to take a shot at Cook. Good stuff.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Win tonight and all four teams have 3pts after 2 games. on 19:57 - Oct 5 with 1298 viewsHighgateBlue

Win tonight and all four teams have 3pts after 2 games. on 19:49 - Oct 5 by Garv

I'd suggest you do a poll to find out which team fans would prefer to go and watch.

For me, it's whichever one wins matches, which really means whichever one keeps a clean sheet, as all of our teams seem to be able to score the odd goal. We need to get out of this division. I do not mind how it's done (as long as it's not to League 2 of course!!!)
Win tonight and all four teams have 3pts after 2 games. on 20:49 - Oct 5 with 1214 viewsSeablu

Apart from knocking 3 past us in the pre season game, they haven’t exactly set League 2 on fire this season.
Plenty of sticks to beat Cookie with this season, but shifting that cosy little crew out isn’t the one I’d choose first
Cue a 5-1 whupping and a Judge hat trick.
Win tonight and all four teams have 3pts after 2 games. on 21:03 - Oct 5 with 1128 viewsBlueBadger

Win tonight and all four teams have 3pts after 2 games. on 19:49 - Oct 5 by Garv

Ah yes, Improved Football....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Win tonight and all four teams have 3pts after 2 games. on 21:05 - Oct 5 with 1112 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Don't talk wet.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Win tonight and all four teams have 3pts after 2 games. on 22:59 - Oct 5 with 1014 viewsrgp1

Col Who at home could be a bit tasty.Given that this match will determine who goes through, does anyone think there might be a reasonable turnout for this one?
Win tonight and all four teams have 3pts after 2 games. on 23:31 - Oct 5 with 945 viewsSarge

Win tonight and all four teams have 3pts after 2 games. on 22:59 - Oct 5 by rgp1

Col Who at home could be a bit tasty.Given that this match will determine who goes through, does anyone think there might be a reasonable turnout for this one?

Not really, nobody cares about Colchester and pizza cup games are training games.
Win tonight and all four teams have 3pts after 2 games. on 23:49 - Oct 5 with 906 viewsGarv

Win tonight and all four teams have 3pts after 2 games. on 19:57 - Oct 5 by HighgateBlue

For me, it's whichever one wins matches, which really means whichever one keeps a clean sheet, as all of our teams seem to be able to score the odd goal. We need to get out of this division. I do not mind how it's done (as long as it's not to League 2 of course!!!)

Did you follow our games last season? We couldn't score for toffee. Can't win games if you don't score goals.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Win tonight and all four teams have 3pts after 2 games. on 00:39 - Oct 6 with 853 viewskizaitfc

This has to be one of the worst posts I have ever seen on here and that is saying something.

You are annoyed by something that hasn't even happened yet in a cup most of us would rather not be in.

Even if say Col U beat us would that mean Cook got it wrong and we should sign those players back?

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Win tonight and all four teams have 3pts after 2 games. on 08:15 - Oct 6 with 673 viewsIpswichKnight

Win tonight and all four teams have 3pts after 2 games. on 00:39 - Oct 6 by kizaitfc

This has to be one of the worst posts I have ever seen on here and that is saying something.

You are annoyed by something that hasn't even happened yet in a cup most of us would rather not be in.

Even if say Col U beat us would that mean Cook got it wrong and we should sign those players back?

You can bet someone will say it before the game never mind after! We still have a few holdouts who hanker after spine of Gherkin, Chambers, Skuse and Sears!

I’d love to give them a proper hiding but it’s the pizza cup so it will be a similar team to the one yesterday.
Win tonight and all four teams have 3pts after 2 games. on 12:04 - Oct 6 with 552 viewsJ2BLUE

Win tonight and all four teams have 3pts after 2 games. on 08:15 - Oct 6 by IpswichKnight

You can bet someone will say it before the game never mind after! We still have a few holdouts who hanker after spine of Gherkin, Chambers, Skuse and Sears!

I’d love to give them a proper hiding but it’s the pizza cup so it will be a similar team to the one yesterday.

They will probably play the reserves as well. Do they give a sh1t about this competition either? Doubt it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024