Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone care to help me with a quandary or four? 16:39 - Nov 3 with 911 viewsKeno

I cant decide which of our goals last night I like the most

The first cos it got us back in the game and was so well set up by The Ipswich Pharaoh

The second cos of the sublime finish

The third cos of how hard he hit it

The four for the simple joy in Mick Mills voice]]

I may have to watch a few more times
[Post edited 3 Nov 2021 16:40]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone care to help me with a quandary or four? on 16:42 - Nov 3 with 883 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

In order of preference

I always enjoy a footrace or someone using pace to score personally. I never enjoy a goal with a deflection.
Anyone care to help me with a quandary or four? on 16:44 - Nov 3 with 864 viewsRadioOrwell

Edwards dribble - Bonne improv - that's lovely.
Anyone care to help me with a quandary or four? on 16:45 - Nov 3 with 858 viewsLeithblue

The second, as ifollow froze just as the ball headed towards Bonne with his back to goal - had a full 30 seconds wondering whether he had managed to tee someone else up……
Anyone care to help me with a quandary or four? on 16:48 - Nov 3 with 845 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It was the fourth for me. Because it was only at that moment where I thought that even we would probably win from that position.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Anyone care to help me with a quandary or four? on 17:06 - Nov 3 with 810 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Anyone care to help me with a quandary or four? on 16:48 - Nov 3 by The_Romford_Blue

It was the fourth for me. Because it was only at that moment where I thought that even we would probably win from that position.

I get that absolutely Rommers. Wasn't watching the game but there was palpable relief in the SSB house when the 4th went in, and a very large malbec poured.

I liked the Burns goal the best though, after watching the highlights later, lovely run and skill by KVY to set up the chance and finished with aplomb. Loved the way Burns stood arms aloft, almost Messiah like.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Anyone care to help me with a quandary or four? on 17:15 - Nov 3 with 778 viewsArnieM

Ive only watched the highlights back 20 x so far and I’m still undecided ! But I’ll keep at it…..

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Anyone care to help me with a quandary or four? on 17:20 - Nov 3 with 762 viewsChurchman

The third. Seeing a ball smashed in like that is brilliant. It has ‘goodnight Vienna’ written all over it.
Anyone care to help me with a quandary or four? on 17:25 - Nov 3 with 749 viewsfooters

Anyone care to help me with a quandary or four? on 16:42 - Nov 3 by BlueBlueBluex2

In order of preference

I always enjoy a footrace or someone using pace to score personally. I never enjoy a goal with a deflection.

And a nod to Cook's preferred system. I think he'd like that.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone care to help me with a quandary or four? on 17:42 - Nov 3 with 717 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Anyone care to help me with a quandary or four? on 17:25 - Nov 3 by footers

And a nod to Cook's preferred system. I think he'd like that.

Completely unintentional but I would like to think he would too.
Anyone care to help me with a quandary or four? on 17:47 - Nov 3 with 707 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Anyone care to help me with a quandary or four? on 17:06 - Nov 3 by StochesStotasBlewe

I get that absolutely Rommers. Wasn't watching the game but there was palpable relief in the SSB house when the 4th went in, and a very large malbec poured.

I liked the Burns goal the best though, after watching the highlights later, lovely run and skill by KVY to set up the chance and finished with aplomb. Loved the way Burns stood arms aloft, almost Messiah like.

Something extra special when the goal goes in right in front of the away fans. Was a class atmosphere yesterday and those goals being at our end just added to the moment.

My favourite of the four on a serious answer was the Burns goal too. A lovely move and an even better finish.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Anyone care to help me with a quandary or four? on 17:48 - Nov 3 with 702 viewsistanblue

Definitely the second. Exquisite anticipation, touch, spin and finish from Bonne - especially as he had to readjust because of the deflection.
ALL OF THEM (n/t) on 17:48 - Nov 3 with 699 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

ALL OF THEM (n/t) on 18:15 - Nov 3 with 666 viewsKeno

ALL OF THEM (n/t) on 17:48 - Nov 3 by unstableblue

is the correct answer

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone care to help me with a quandary or four? on 18:20 - Nov 3 with 658 viewsIllinoisblue

Anyone care to help me with a quandary or four? on 16:48 - Nov 3 by The_Romford_Blue

Mick Mills laughing and saying “go on, go on” in the background was nice too

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone care to help me with a quandary or four? on 18:41 - Nov 3 with 632 viewsbobbyramsey

I think Burns thundering the third into the top left corner was a real hammer-blow to the heart of WW.

Lovely!!
[Post edited 3 Nov 2021 18:42]
Anyone care to help me with a quandary or four? on 18:45 - Nov 3 with 614 viewsAsa

The joys of being a Town fan.

As the clock struck 88 minutes I said to my dad that I’d mentally banked a point and would review whether it would be three in a few more minutes.

Even at 3-1 I was expecting them to score twice. It’ll be lovely when I reach that point that I have no doubt we will see out a one goal lead, let alone two.
Anyone care to help me with a quandary or four? on 20:47 - Nov 3 with 506 viewsBlueandTruesince82

2nd, great bit of skill. Silky control, spins on a dime and bosh. Top goal.

Great to see Santi getting back in the habit too

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Anyone care to help me with a quandary or four? on 20:57 - Nov 3 with 497 viewsSteve_M

I’m going for the third too. An absolute thunderbastard of a shot to put us two goals ahead, just look at the crowd reaction to it:

Loved Bonne’s improvisation and Celina’s run but neither quite matched my reaction to the third.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024