Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If there were a Newspaper which was released once per 100 years 16:48 - Nov 15 with 859 viewsclive_baker

And it came out tomorrow, what would the headline be?

That the average life expectancy has doubled in the past 100 years?
Global warming?
Inventions? Eg TV & Internet?
Wars?
Other?

Pretty sure ITFC winning the UEFA cup would get a mention on the sports pages, Shirley?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

If there were a Newspaper which was released once per 100 years on 16:55 - Nov 15 with 826 viewsWD19

Something about going to the moon.

Or if it is an Archant rag, an exclusive interview with Jeremy Goss.
If there were a Newspaper which was released once per 100 years on 17:08 - Nov 15 with 791 viewsfactual_blue

'UK Destroys Its Own Future'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If there were a Newspaper which was released once per 100 years on 17:15 - Nov 15 with 776 viewsgordon

'Paper finally published again'
[Post edited 15 Nov 2021 17:15]
If there were a Newspaper which was released once per 100 years on 17:19 - Nov 15 with 756 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"Queen in dodgy back sensation."

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

If there were a Newspaper which was released once per 100 years on 17:20 - Nov 15 with 761 viewsfactual_blue

'Cow Rescued From Ditch'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If there were a Newspaper which was released once per 100 years on 17:28 - Nov 15 with 742 viewsWeWereZombies

'Turns out that wasn't the war to end all wars'

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

If there were a Newspaper which was released once per 100 years on 17:36 - Nov 15 with 718 viewsnoggin

Jeremy Corbyn in not wearing tie shocker.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

If there were a Newspaper which was released once per 100 years on 17:39 - Nov 15 with 712 viewsClapham_Junction

H. L. Mencken prediction comes true.

For context, he said this in 1920: https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/27042-as-democracy-is-perfected-the-office-of-p
Login to get fewer ads

If there were a Newspaper which was released once per 100 years on 17:42 - Nov 15 with 701 viewsIllinoisblue

Freddie Starr Ate My Hamster. And then got Covid.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

If there were a Newspaper which was released once per 100 years on 17:49 - Nov 15 with 681 viewsNthQldITFC

"Brigadoon Times: Your daily newspaper brings you the latest up-to-date information on everything.

SPANISH COMMUNIST PARTY FOUNDED YESTERDAY"

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

If there were a Newspaper which was released once per 100 years on 17:58 - Nov 15 with 661 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

World population quadruples in a century.

Britain has its first female Prime Minister.

U.S.A. humiliated in Vietnam War.

Ipswich Town stun the football world by winning three major trophies.

Norwich City participate in European tournament. Whole City celebrates with an open top bus parade every year.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

If there were a Newspaper which was released once per 100 years on 18:06 - Nov 15 with 641 viewsKeno

Have Norwich actually won anything yet?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

If there were a Newspaper which was released once per 100 years on 18:25 - Nov 15 with 586 viewsDarth_Koont

Interesting challenge. I’ll go for ...

“Mankind Has Answers to Make Life Better for All – Questions Remain About Mankind’s Will”

Sports pages will be “BSkyB Launches New Sport ‘Feet Balls’”

Pronouns: He/Him

If there were a Newspaper which was released once per 100 years on 18:27 - Nov 15 with 574 viewsDarth_Koont

If there were a Newspaper which was released once per 100 years on 17:28 - Nov 15 by WeWereZombies

'Turns out that wasn't the war to end all wars'

We Go Again

Too soon?

If there were a Newspaper which was released once per 100 years on 18:29 - Nov 15 with 560 viewsOldboy

I know, I can't believe it either
If there were a Newspaper which was released once per 100 years on 18:34 - Nov 15 with 539 viewsDarth_Koont

If there were a Newspaper which was released once per 100 years on 17:39 - Nov 15 by Clapham_Junction

H. L. Mencken prediction comes true.

For context, he said this in 1920: https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/27042-as-democracy-is-perfected-the-office-of-p

Ooof! Mencken with the KO.

If there were a Newspaper which was released once per 100 years on 19:26 - Nov 15 with 458 viewsfooters

If there were a Newspaper which was released once per 100 years on 18:25 - Nov 15 by Darth_Koont

Interesting challenge. I’ll go for ...

“Mankind Has Answers to Make Life Better for All – Questions Remain About Mankind’s Will”

Sports pages will be “BSkyB Launches New Sport ‘Feet Balls’”

I don't think you can really question Mankind's will after that huge Hell in a Cell bump he took.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024