Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd rip the whole thing up and start again 21:05 - Dec 7 with 2634 viewshype313

Absolute garbage.

And if I hear another "I think Fraser is underrated" comment, I'll break the Internet.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:16 - Dec 7 with 2306 viewsZXBlue

Fraser has been given regular game time and is yet to offer anything of note in half a season.
I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:19 - Dec 7 with 2223 viewshype313

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:16 - Dec 7 by ZXBlue

Fraser has been given regular game time and is yet to offer anything of note in half a season.

He's been absolutely turgid, offers nothing, too slow, too lightweight, can't pick a pass, huge underwhelming signing.

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:19 - Dec 7 with 2208 viewsDeano69

See also Evans.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:22 - Dec 7 with 2161 viewshype313

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:19 - Dec 7 by Deano69

See also Evans.

That goes without saying, at least there is consensus across the board that he's been dreadful, but there are still some that think Fraser is decent, bit like the black knight on the bridge in Python.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 21:23]

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:24 - Dec 7 with 2085 viewsnodge_blue

We’ve been down that route twice in recent years and found it doesn’t work.

We need to identify the committed and decent players and find a formation for them.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 21:25]

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:24 - Dec 7 with 2084 viewsfooters

Even when we try to buy the league we completely fck it up.

Our biggest January signing should be an exorcist or witchdoctor.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:26 - Dec 7 with 2032 viewsTrequartista

I hope to God they're not as dumb as you make out.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:27 - Dec 7 with 2015 viewshype313

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:24 - Dec 7 by footers

Ha! I actually think a witch doctor has put a curse on us.

Login to get fewer ads

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:28 - Dec 7 with 1984 viewsfooters

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:27 - Dec 7 by hype313

Ha! I actually think a witch doctor has put a curse on us.

I think we upset the footballing gods by fielding that Skuglas midfield...

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:30 - Dec 7 with 1940 viewsSamWhiteUK

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:24 - Dec 7 by footers

I think they're called "sports psychologists" these days
I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:31 - Dec 7 with 1892 viewshype313

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:28 - Dec 7 by footers

I think we upset the footballing gods by fielding that Skuglas midfield...

I'd take that over Morsy and Evans right now!

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:32 - Dec 7 with 1884 viewsMalcolmBlue

Yeah he’s more of a blimp than a Rolls Royce

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:35 - Dec 7 with 1781 viewsFightingEssex

Yup, let's hope Cook gets a job where the owners are willing to hire his mates again and we can clear out this mob.

Demolition man is right, he's destroyed us in a way not even Keane and Hurst had.

Our worse ever manager, nice guy or not.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:35 - Dec 7 with 1769 viewsgazzer1999

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:31 - Dec 7 by hype313

I'd take that over Morsy and Evans right now!

Don't forget they will all want to leave now cook has gone, and they are playing like they have already left.
I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:37 - Dec 7 with 1717 viewshype313

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:35 - Dec 7 by FightingEssex

Yup, let's hope Cook gets a job where the owners are willing to hire his mates again and we can clear out this mob.

Demolition man is right, he's destroyed us in a way not even Keane and Hurst had.

Ashton needs to take a hit too, he brought in Edwards and Harper, got giddy with the chequebook and between him and Cook completely muddled this squad.

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:38 - Dec 7 with 1658 viewsZXBlue

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:37 - Dec 7 by hype313

Ashton needs to take a hit too, he brought in Edwards and Harper, got giddy with the chequebook and between him and Cook completely muddled this squad.

How do you know this?
I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:39 - Dec 7 with 1621 viewsbrazil1981

In a couple of years Cook will be celebrating promotion again with his next club…we’ll still be languishing, having sacked three or four managers after 6 months!
I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:44 - Dec 7 with 1550 viewshype313

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:39 - Dec 7 by brazil1981

In a couple of years Cook will be celebrating promotion again with his next club…we’ll still be languishing, having sacked three or four managers after 6 months!

Couple of years? I'd say less than that, whilst we'll be mid table in League Two.

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 22:00 - Dec 7 with 1423 viewsFevsBCFC

It’s funny that this is pretty much the only club he’s not had success at. He’s generally been an excellent recruiter, lots of cheap, rough diamonds, polished into an effective team unit.

Most clubs have been small-fry, punching above their weight.

You are a big fish (massive fish in Lg1) and perhaps it’s wasn’t a good fit both manager and club, but also players on paper too good for this level. Cook used to having players (even though some were with him previously) that don’t have to bust a gut for each other.

You really need the right manager / character….might need a big name taking his first management step, who the players can buy into his playing history.
I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 22:23 - Dec 7 with 1311 viewshype313

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 22:00 - Dec 7 by FevsBCFC

It’s funny that this is pretty much the only club he’s not had success at. He’s generally been an excellent recruiter, lots of cheap, rough diamonds, polished into an effective team unit.

Most clubs have been small-fry, punching above their weight.

You are a big fish (massive fish in Lg1) and perhaps it’s wasn’t a good fit both manager and club, but also players on paper too good for this level. Cook used to having players (even though some were with him previously) that don’t have to bust a gut for each other.

You really need the right manager / character….might need a big name taking his first management step, who the players can buy into his playing history.

That was the issue for me, he has worked well with back against the wall, small budgets and with all the riches at his disposal, it has cleary made the squad so unbalanced.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 22:28]

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 22:24 - Dec 7 with 1289 viewsVaughan8

Haha yeah let's just start again every 6 months.

We were told this is the best squad. We probably aren't getting any "better".

The new manager needs to find out who actually wants to play and get rid of.the.ones who don't.
I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 22:24 - Dec 7 with 1285 viewsZXBlue

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 22:23 - Dec 7 by hype313

That was the issue for me, he has worked well with back against the wall, small budgets and with all the riches at his disposal, it has cleary made the squad so unbalanced.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 22:28]

The obvious answer is Richardson.
I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 22:28 - Dec 7 with 1224 viewshype313

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 22:24 - Dec 7 by Vaughan8

Haha yeah let's just start again every 6 months.

We were told this is the best squad. We probably aren't getting any "better".

The new manager needs to find out who actually wants to play and get rid of.the.ones who don't.

Clearly it was tongue in cheek, but there is an argument to be had...

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 22:32 - Dec 7 with 1165 viewsDeano69

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 21:22 - Dec 7 by hype313

That goes without saying, at least there is consensus across the board that he's been dreadful, but there are still some that think Fraser is decent, bit like the black knight on the bridge in Python.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2021 21:23]

Fair point. I haven’t really seen anything Fraser does that makes me think ‘first eleven’ or even bench if I’m honest.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 22:34 - Dec 7 with 1150 viewshype313

I'd rip the whole thing up and start again on 22:32 - Dec 7 by Deano69

Fair point. I haven’t really seen anything Fraser does that makes me think ‘first eleven’ or even bench if I’m honest.

That's a little harsh, he'd get in Needham Markets match day squad.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024