Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Gillingham be watchable on ifollow? 10:03 - Dec 21 with 1661 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

Seeing as its a Sunday?

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

Will Gillingham be watchable on ifollow? on 10:05 - Dec 21 with 1660 viewsGeoffSentence

Can you clarify, is this a question relating to the availability of the stream or the probable quality of the football?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Will Gillingham be watchable on ifollow? on 10:08 - Dec 21 with 1627 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It should be available, although Makin stated it won't be and then changed that to Gillingham procrastinating because they will want the match to be off. Together those make me confident the match will be on iFollow.

We are all hoping it will be watchable as McKenna will have been working with the squad for a week and will be making the important decisions from the dugout.

Ultimately, if we win, it will be very watchable just for seeing the opposition manager rant, rave and moan.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Will Gillingham be watchable on ifollow? on 10:52 - Dec 21 with 1470 viewsArnieM

Looks like it’s audio only , Baaaaar Humbug ifollow!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Will Gillingham be watchable on ifollow? on 10:54 - Dec 21 with 1457 viewschrismakin

Will Gillingham be watchable on ifollow? on 10:08 - Dec 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

It should be available, although Makin stated it won't be and then changed that to Gillingham procrastinating because they will want the match to be off. Together those make me confident the match will be on iFollow.

We are all hoping it will be watchable as McKenna will have been working with the squad for a week and will be making the important decisions from the dugout.

Ultimately, if we win, it will be very watchable just for seeing the opposition manager rant, rave and moan.

What are you on about - Oh yes, your bizarre infatuation with me.

I pasted the email from i follow advising the game at the moment is Audio only. That's from I Follow themselves so... see it how you like

Regarding Gillignham, I asked the question as the home side they decide if the game is show, was it because they don't think the game will be on or do they just not want it broadcast.. Hardly an accusation that they want the game off.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2021 10:56]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Will Gillingham be watchable on ifollow? on 12:16 - Dec 21 with 1237 viewsmonty_radio

Will Gillingham be watchable on ifollow? on 10:52 - Dec 21 by ArnieM

Looks like it’s audio only , Baaaaar Humbug ifollow!

Ah, that'll be because it's a Sunday game which should have been a Saturday game but for the fact of that being Christmas Day - see i-Follow rulebook page 1402 para 74 sub-section B, but remember "there ain't no Sanity Clause".

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Will Gillingham be watchable on ifollow? on 12:37 - Dec 21 with 1154 viewsBattersea_Blue

It is on iFollow.

Go to the ITFC site and the video match pass can be purchased now.
Will Gillingham be watchable on ifollow? on 12:39 - Dec 21 with 1142 viewschrismakin

Will Gillingham be watchable on ifollow? on 12:37 - Dec 21 by Battersea_Blue

It is on iFollow.

excellent, thanks BB.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Will Gillingham be watchable on ifollow? on 12:44 - Dec 21 with 1104 viewsJon_456

Will Gillingham be watchable on ifollow? on 12:37 - Dec 21 by Battersea_Blue

It is on iFollow.

I wonder if they’ve changed the rules with so many cancellations / postponements as I checked this morning and only audio pass was available.
Login to get fewer ads

Will Gillingham be watchable on ifollow? on 13:07 - Dec 21 with 994 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Will Gillingham be watchable on ifollow? on 10:54 - Dec 21 by chrismakin

What are you on about - Oh yes, your bizarre infatuation with me.

I pasted the email from i follow advising the game at the moment is Audio only. That's from I Follow themselves so... see it how you like

Regarding Gillignham, I asked the question as the home side they decide if the game is show, was it because they don't think the game will be on or do they just not want it broadcast.. Hardly an accusation that they want the game off.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2021 10:56]

"infatuation" lol.

Never saw anything you copied from iFollow and that isn't an e-mail I have received.

Despite my "infatuation" I am not going to trawl back and find where you said it. It was not phrased as a question even if it was meant to be.

The only official information that was linked on the thread where you said what I was referring to (you saying they intended to call the match off) was a Tweet from the club saying it was on in response to your assertion (question perhaps it was meant to be) that Gillingham wanted the match to be off because (in your mind - perhaps again it should have been a question) they were only out of isolation the day before the match.

It seems bizarre that it could be down to the home club to decide whether it is covered on iFollow. Why wouldn't a club and why don't some then decide to cover it on a Saturday 3pm kick off? I am pretty certain it is an EFL decision and not a club-by-club one.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Will Gillingham be watchable on ifollow? on 13:07 - Dec 21 with 992 viewsmonty_radio

Will Gillingham be watchable on ifollow? on 12:44 - Dec 21 by Jon_456

I wonder if they’ve changed the rules with so many cancellations / postponements as I checked this morning and only audio pass was available.

They seem to have changed it quite recently

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Will Gillingham be watchable on ifollow? on 13:19 - Dec 21 with 932 viewschrismakin

Will Gillingham be watchable on ifollow? on 13:07 - Dec 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

"infatuation" lol.

Never saw anything you copied from iFollow and that isn't an e-mail I have received.

Despite my "infatuation" I am not going to trawl back and find where you said it. It was not phrased as a question even if it was meant to be.

The only official information that was linked on the thread where you said what I was referring to (you saying they intended to call the match off) was a Tweet from the club saying it was on in response to your assertion (question perhaps it was meant to be) that Gillingham wanted the match to be off because (in your mind - perhaps again it should have been a question) they were only out of isolation the day before the match.

It seems bizarre that it could be down to the home club to decide whether it is covered on iFollow. Why wouldn't a club and why don't some then decide to cover it on a Saturday 3pm kick off? I am pretty certain it is an EFL decision and not a club-by-club one.

R:E Tweet- that was another poster

R:E Email, I pasted it twice yesturday

R:E Home side -
"Displaced weekend matches — matches which are moved from Saturday 3pm kick-offs for non-TV purposes (at the discretion of the Home Club)

Bank Holiday matches (at the discretion of the Home club) "

EFL Rules. Hence me asking 'AT THE TIME' why hadn't Gillingham given permission for the game to be broadcast. I saw Sheff Wed game was already showing as Available hence the question about Gillingham.

The thread in question, as you can see is me asking why wouldn't Gills give permission based on the rules above.. COULD it be that they don't see the game going ahead? ( See the ? )

I Follow Boxing Day by SitfcB 19 Dec 2021 15:47
BOOO

Not that it matters, it's now available to watch anyway.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2021 13:28]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024