Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government 22:38 - Mar 1 with 2130 viewsDubtractor

I'm not looking to get into a wider discussion about immigration, but in this instance this attitude genuinely disgusts me.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 22:41 - Mar 1 with 1639 viewsJ2BLUE

What a ****

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 22:42 - Mar 1 with 1632 viewsDarth_Koont

NFC

Normal for Conservatives. And no f@#&ing chance.

Pronouns: He/Him

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 22:46 - Mar 1 with 1608 viewsPlums

I can remember having a row with that pillock about the poll tax back in the day. He was reputedly the base model for Alan B’stard.
He’s playing to the Lincs blue rinses there. They’d elect a donkey with a blue rosette, in fact in many cases, they frequently have.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2022 22:46]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 22:54 - Mar 1 with 1559 viewsClareBlue

this idiot looks like he has a drink problem - is he continually pissed

fleeing war is not immigration it is asylum or refugee

immigrants do not take jobs. they do jobs that nobody will do, hence when they leave they can not be filled

humanitarian crisis require more than doing your bit

talk to your pals as to why there is a housing shortage in Lincolnshire

it's not often I feel despair about our fellow humans, but this guy has got me there
Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 22:54 - Mar 1 with 1561 viewsLord_Lucan

I won’t bother playing the video as it will depress me and as it was posted by a proper long time top of the pops poster I don’t need to.

I struggle to comprehend the mentality of some people and I simply cannot comprehend that some of these people are still in some kind of power.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 22:56 - Mar 1 with 1541 viewsDarth_Koont

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 22:54 - Mar 1 by Lord_Lucan

I won’t bother playing the video as it will depress me and as it was posted by a proper long time top of the pops poster I don’t need to.

I struggle to comprehend the mentality of some people and I simply cannot comprehend that some of these people are still in some kind of power.

You have to call these people out, Luckers.

Otherwise they keep hanging around.

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 22:59 - Mar 1 with 1506 viewsChurchman

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 22:46 - Mar 1 by Plums

I can remember having a row with that pillock about the poll tax back in the day. He was reputedly the base model for Alan B’stard.
He’s playing to the Lincs blue rinses there. They’d elect a donkey with a blue rosette, in fact in many cases, they frequently have.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2022 22:46]

He’s part of a large herd of them. The born to rule brigade.

In my constituency Sevenoaks, if Putin stands next time for the tories with a blue rosette he’ll get a massive majority as they always have and always will. My vote is utterly wasted. It’s why I’ve always favoured proportional representation.
Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 22:59 - Mar 1 with 1504 viewsSwansea_Blue

Vile, just vile. Not unexpected though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 23:01 - Mar 1 with 1485 viewsGuthrum

Too full? Has he been to Lincolnshire?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 23:02 - Mar 1 with 1481 viewsjaykay

who is the biggest by jaykay 1 Mar 2022 18:51
c**t out of these 2
https://youtu.be/8VgIpAnWeiM

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 23:11 - Mar 1 with 1456 viewsjeera

And yet:

"Simon Naylor, who runs Naylor Farms in Spalding, Lincolnshire, fears not all of his cabbage crop will be harvested this year.
He said it was difficult attracting UK pickers to rural areas and had even offered to double the wages.
"It's a prime vegetable area, but getting people here, that's another thing," he said."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-58410363

It can't be too full can it?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 23:16 - Mar 1 with 1425 viewsDarth_Koont

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 23:11 - Mar 1 by jeera

And yet:

"Simon Naylor, who runs Naylor Farms in Spalding, Lincolnshire, fears not all of his cabbage crop will be harvested this year.
He said it was difficult attracting UK pickers to rural areas and had even offered to double the wages.
"It's a prime vegetable area, but getting people here, that's another thing," he said."

I picked blackcurrants as a child in the 80s. Three hours work for 70p – it was absolutely brutal.

Cabbages seem a bit easier. But still, I don’t see the attraction.

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 23:18 - Mar 1 with 1400 viewsjeera

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 23:16 - Mar 1 by Darth_Koont

I picked blackcurrants as a child in the 80s. Three hours work for 70p – it was absolutely brutal.

If you were a child you had small hands and likely ate half your weight of berries on the way round.

By the end of the day, in real terms, you probably owed them money.

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 23:20 - Mar 1 with 1391 viewsSwansea_Blue

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 23:11 - Mar 1 by jeera

And yet:

“ Lincolnshire records UK's highest Brexit vote”
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36616740

“It’s a prime vegetable area”.

Coincidence?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 23:21 - Mar 1 with 1376 viewsChurchman

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 23:01 - Mar 1 by Guthrum

Too full? Has he been to Lincolnshire?

I have. It’s got to be one of the country’s emptiest counties.

The old crustacean probably lives in Woking or somewhere so he’s not to know.
Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 23:23 - Mar 1 with 1360 viewsDarth_Koont

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 23:18 - Mar 1 by jeera

If you were a child you had small hands and likely ate half your weight of berries on the way round.

By the end of the day, in real terms, you probably owed them money.

Blackcurrants are really pretty rank in that form. They’re certainly not strawberries or blueberries.

I tried a few but I was basically just filling that big, f&ck-off pail so I could go home and never ever do it again.

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 23:26 - Mar 1 with 1340 viewsjeera

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 23:23 - Mar 1 by Darth_Koont

Blackcurrants are really pretty rank in that form. They’re certainly not strawberries or blueberries.

I tried a few but I was basically just filling that big, f&ck-off pail so I could go home and never ever do it again.

Yes I misread that as blackberries.

I've got a blackcurrant bush outside and they make a great compote, but are a bit harsh straight off the bush!

I've been trying to convert that 70p into modern money though for some context.

So convert that forwards almost 40 years, then into English money, and it's probably a lot more than it sounded in your post to be fair.

Edit; plus I concur, I'm no expert but I reckon you'd definitely fill the same bucket faster with cabbages!
[Post edited 1 Mar 2022 23:28]

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 23:34 - Mar 1 with 1308 viewsDarth_Koont

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 23:26 - Mar 1 by jeera

Yes I misread that as blackberries.

I've got a blackcurrant bush outside and they make a great compote, but are a bit harsh straight off the bush!

I've been trying to convert that 70p into modern money though for some context.

So convert that forwards almost 40 years, then into English money, and it's probably a lot more than it sounded in your post to be fair.

Edit; plus I concur, I'm no expert but I reckon you'd definitely fill the same bucket faster with cabbages!
[Post edited 1 Mar 2022 23:28]

They were just fiddly and small. When you’ve got that big bucket you just can’t seem to fill it.

Me and a friend were working alongside whole Roma families. They put us to shame – on several levels.

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 23:42 - Mar 1 with 1276 viewsLord_Lucan

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 22:54 - Mar 1 by Lord_Lucan

Although out of interest.

When was that speech made, today, yesterday, or a year ago.

??

It makes a big difference - re; what the answer was to the question.

Night and day.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 23:56 - Mar 1 with 1250 viewsjeera

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 23:42 - Mar 1 by Lord_Lucan

Although out of interest.

When was that speech made, today, yesterday, or a year ago.

??

It makes a big difference - re; what the answer was to the question.

Night and day.

He's specifically talking about this crisis.

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 00:04 - Mar 2 with 1243 viewsLord_Lucan

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 23:56 - Mar 1 by jeera

He's specifically talking about this crisis.

Maybe - can you verify that

Just for my own mind.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2022 0:08]

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 00:19 - Mar 2 with 1221 viewsjeera

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 00:04 - Mar 2 by Lord_Lucan

Just for my own mind.

In the clip he is responding directly to Patel's current policy on Ukrainian refugees from this conflict.

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 07:18 - Mar 2 with 1054 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nasty grubby little man.

I’d like to airlift him into the middle of Kharkiv and leave him there.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 07:22 - Mar 2 with 1040 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 23:16 - Mar 1 by Darth_Koont

Twisting hops up strings was pretty soul destroying at 1/3p per string. I strongly advise not adding up your earnings as you go!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 07:23 - Mar 2 with 1039 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another thoroughly depressing contribution from a member of this government on 00:04 - Mar 2 by Lord_Lucan

Just for my own mind.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/edward-leigh-ukraine-refugees_uk_621e32c5

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024