Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction 16:36 - Apr 12 with 1430 viewsKeno

Thats a headline I never thought I'd be relived to see

and yes it is an actual headline

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/nadine-dorries-naked-at

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 16:38 - Apr 12 with 1402 viewsJ2BLUE

That programme is a classic example of how far standards have slipped.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 16:38 - Apr 12 with 1395 viewsKeno

Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 16:38 - Apr 12 by J2BLUE

was that what you said after they rejected your application?

Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 16:39 - Apr 12 with 1387 viewswkj

Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 16:38 - Apr 12 by J2BLUE

It was funny when Cheggars was doing it in the jungle on Channel 5, but these sh*tty knockoffs must be stopped.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 16:40 - Apr 12 with 1388 viewsJ2BLUE

Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 16:38 - Apr 12 by Keno

was that what you said after they rejected your application?

I wouldn't go on there if I was ripped and hung like a horse.

Truly impaired.

Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 17:05 - Apr 12 with 1324 viewsMattinLondon

You shouldn’t keep watching it then.
Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 17:10 - Apr 12 with 1308 viewsghostofescobar

Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 16:40 - Apr 12 by J2BLUE

Are you more "My Little Pony"

GhostOfEscobar

Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 17:12 - Apr 12 with 1304 viewsJ2BLUE

Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 17:05 - Apr 12 by MattinLondon

I have watched about 5 minutes of it in my life.

Truly impaired.

Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 17:33 - Apr 12 with 1266 viewsfarkenhell

Is that a freudian slip?
Login to get fewer ads

Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 17:36 - Apr 12 with 1249 viewsjeera

Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 17:05 - Apr 12 by MattinLondon

I've had a quick look a couple of times but each time there was a just a row of heavy-set, hairy people with some dodgy looking private parts.

And that was the women.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 17:36 - Apr 12 with 1246 viewsgordon

Well that's friday night ruined, effing hate all this cancel culture.
Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 17:39 - Apr 12 with 1228 viewsSitfcB

Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 17:12 - Apr 12 by J2BLUE

I have watched about 5 minutes of it in my life.

No point watching it any longer once you’d done your business tbf.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 18:24 - Apr 12 with 1141 viewsFtnfwest

Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 16:40 - Apr 12 by J2BLUE

Absolutely, I’ve already turned it down for the same reasons
Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 18:37 - Apr 12 with 1115 viewsfactual_blue

The real reason is that Anna (the former partner of Sue Perkins) feels she wouldn't be able to control herself.

Def info.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 18:40 - Apr 12 with 1105 viewsKeno

Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 18:37 - Apr 12 by factual_blue

The real reason is that Anna (the former partner of Sue Perkins) feels she wouldn't be able to control herself.

Def info.

I'm not sure how she went from stripping wallpaper in changing rooms to well watching people strip?

Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 19:14 - Apr 12 with 1032 viewsfactual_blue

Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 17:10 - Apr 12 by ghostofescobar

Are you more "My Little Pony"

I think we can all guess.....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 19:52 - Apr 12 with 982 viewsKeno

Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 19:14 - Apr 12 by factual_blue

I think we can all guess.....

Anna Richardson bans Nadine Dorries from Naked Attraction on 20:00 - Apr 12 with 953 viewsjas0999

I’m sure Dorries is gutted.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024