Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loved Warnock on the Forest game last night 11:10 - Apr 19 with 1009 viewsSTYG

Lots of moaning about refs and how they'll ring up and apologise after a glaring error has cost your team. Was refreshing to see. Although I'd imagine after a few weeks of him doing the same thing it would soon grow tired.

I've never minded Warnock but know some loathe him. So the question is, if he stays retired, who is now at the top of the loathe list?

For me it's Paul Warne all day long. Anyone have anyone worthy of being above him?
Loved Warnock on the Forest game last night on 11:10 - Apr 19 with 994 viewspointofblue

Steve Evans?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Loved Warnock on the Forest game last night on 11:12 - Apr 19 with 976 viewsMetal_Hacker

Lee Johnson

Poll: If it were one or the other

Loved Warnock on the Forest game last night on 11:24 - Apr 19 with 905 viewshadleighboyblue

Must admit I like Colin ( apart from when we played his teams ) , he is a real character .

Currently reading his autobiography which is really good
Loved Warnock on the Forest game last night on 11:26 - Apr 19 with 893 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Loved Warnock on the Forest game last night on 11:10 - Apr 19 by pointofblue

Steve Evans?

This.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Loved Warnock on the Forest game last night on 11:27 - Apr 19 with 877 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Warnock a top of loathe list? Why? Because he says what he thinks?

He's the best manager we've never had.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2022 11:34]
Loved Warnock on the Forest game last night on 11:34 - Apr 19 with 850 viewsChrisd

Shows you the mindset of 'some' managers. I appreciate the original throw in decision was wrong and even the assistant referee had his flag up for a WBA throw, however a lot had to happen from that thrown in to Yates' goal. There was so much WBA should've done better to stop that 'free' header, but Warnock has to dwell on the referee's decision. Did he never get anything wrong? I'd find it tiresome listening to him continually moaning.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Loved Warnock on the Forest game last night on 12:10 - Apr 19 with 741 viewsRomeo4

Allardyce
Loved Warnock on the Forest game last night on 12:37 - Apr 19 with 657 viewswkj

I never hated Warnock, but hated the games we went up against him. Bloke is the last of a generation of managers who were active in the golden era of the game and made a lot of dreams come true for a few clubs.

I have to say, it is managers who fail to achieve but still give it the big man routine that irk me.

In other words, Joey Barton and Steve Evans.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Loved Warnock on the Forest game last night on 12:53 - Apr 19 with 596 viewsVeggie

Loved Warnock on the Forest game last night on 11:10 - Apr 19 by pointofblue

Steve Evans?

There’s something about Danny Cowley that really gets my goat.
Loved Warnock on the Forest game last night on 12:58 - Apr 19 with 574 viewsMattinLondon

Referees are human and so will make mistakes - they are not there to get every single decision right but to officiate matches in an impartial way. If players and managers didn’t try to con the refs with gamesmanship of every kind then their job would be much easier. Dare I say managers probably cost their teams more points making wrong calls, playing the wrong tactics than any referee mistakes.

Saying that, he is good entertainment especially when things go against him and he cries like a baby.
Loved Warnock on the Forest game last night on 13:09 - Apr 19 with 527 viewschicoazul

Loved Warnock on the Forest game last night on 12:10 - Apr 19 by Romeo4

Allardyce

The only correct answer.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024