Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench 14:00 - Apr 23 with 2133 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:02 - Apr 23 with 1781 viewsScuzzer

Oh no...not Piggott. 😖

Established 1968

Hoping to see Humphreys or El Miz replacing Bakinson on 14:03 - Apr 23 with 1736 viewsunstableblue

Interesting to see how Piggot and Norwood are positioned

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:03 - Apr 23 with 1732 viewsParisBlue

That's Hladky gone then.

And Carroll
[Post edited 23 Apr 2022 14:09]

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:03 - Apr 23 with 1725 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Who's Hayes? Young keeper?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:03 - Apr 23 with 1709 viewschicoazul

Doesn’t seem like a lot of width in that front line. 3 players who will all want to occupy the same spaces.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:04 - Apr 23 with 1694 viewsSitfcB

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:03 - Apr 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

Yep

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:05 - Apr 23 with 1597 viewsElderGrizzly

3-4-1-2 you assume?

Width from KVY and Thompson
TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:06 - Apr 23 with 1590 viewschicoazul

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:03 - Apr 23 by ParisBlue

That's Hladky gone then.

And Carroll
[Post edited 23 Apr 2022 14:09]

Without doubt the worst keeper I have ever seen play for us. An incredible banter era signing.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Login to get fewer ads

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:06 - Apr 23 with 1572 viewsNthsuffolkblue

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:03 - Apr 23 by chicoazul

Doesn’t seem like a lot of width in that front line. 3 players who will all want to occupy the same spaces.

2 up front? Pigott and Norwood together with Chaplin behind?
[Post edited 23 Apr 2022 14:21]

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:06 - Apr 23 with 1569 viewsGarv

Pigott playing makes sense. He's been awful but you can't just give up on a player, as we've seen with Jackson. Also no guarantee we can offload him even if we want to.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:08 - Apr 23 with 1514 viewsjas0999

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:06 - Apr 23 by Garv

Pigott playing makes sense. He's been awful but you can't just give up on a player, as we've seen with Jackson. Also no guarantee we can offload him even if we want to.

Agreed. It may just be he’s had a really poor season. Good pre season and who knows.

Not looking good for Bonne if he was hoping to return though.
TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:10 - Apr 23 with 1454 viewschicoazul

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:06 - Apr 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

2 up front? Pigott and Norwood together with Chaplin behind?
[Post edited 23 Apr 2022 14:21]

I guess? Or maybe Pig in there? Norwood can barely run and has the touch of a trampoline so I don’t imagine it will be him.

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:11 - Apr 23 with 1422 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:02 - Apr 23 by Scuzzer

Oh no...not Piggott. 😖

Indeed not....fortunately today it is Pigott his better near relative.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:11 - Apr 23 with 1420 viewsBobsthename

Striker.
TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:13 - Apr 23 with 1371 viewsTrumptonBlue

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/itfc-sign-keeper-nick-hayes-8659094
TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:15 - Apr 23 with 1330 viewsStrimmer

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:10 - Apr 23 by chicoazul

I guess? Or maybe Pig in there? Norwood can barely run and has the touch of a trampoline so I don’t imagine it will be him.

That's an interesting thought and I'd like to see it.

On norwood, has his touch got worse this season or was I just looking at him misty eyed before. He's more likely to start a counter for the opposition than keep it when he's got his back to goal

Poll: Was it a punch?

Hoping to see Humphreys or El Miz replacing Bakinson on 14:15 - Apr 23 with 1307 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Hoping to see Humphreys or El Miz replacing Bakinson on 14:03 - Apr 23 by unstableblue

Interesting to see how Piggot and Norwood are positioned

Seems we have at least 3 Pig(g)ot(t)s today!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:17 - Apr 23 with 1273 viewsNthsuffolkblue

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:13 - Apr 23 by TrumptonBlue

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/itfc-sign-keeper-nick-hayes-8659094

He warmed up with the team before the match last week didn't he?

Hoping to see Humphreys or El Miz replacing Bakinson on 14:21 - Apr 23 with 1164 viewsWestover

Hoping to see Humphreys or El Miz replacing Bakinson on 14:15 - Apr 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

Seems we have at least 3 Pig(g)ot(t)s today!

Let's hope all three score.
TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:21 - Apr 23 with 1160 viewsFifeITFC

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:06 - Apr 23 by chicoazul

Without doubt the worst keeper I have ever seen play for us. An incredible banter era signing.

Didn't realise you were such a young fan and missed out on Hallworth, Carson, Marshall, Pullen, Bracey etc.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2022 14:22]

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:23 - Apr 23 with 1115 viewsNthsuffolkblue

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:21 - Apr 23 by FifeITFC

Didn't realise you were such a young fan and missed out on Hallworth, Carson, Marshall, Pullen, Bracey etc.

Chico is a fan of edgelording. He has special praise for many of our current squad. Morsy and Norwood are particular favourites.

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:30 - Apr 23 with 1045 viewsTrumptonBlue

I've been whooshed on here before for pointing this out, but here goes, just in case... Bracey never played for us.
TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:37 - Apr 23 with 986 viewsNthsuffolkblue

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:30 - Apr 23 by TrumptonBlue

I've been whooshed on here before for pointing this out, but here goes, just in case... Bracey never played for us.

He was THAT bad!

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:39 - Apr 23 with 965 viewsCrock

Sone of them were way better than Hladky has been though.

Poll: Favourite number?

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:40 - Apr 23 with 961 viewsScuzzer

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:15 - Apr 23 by Strimmer

That's an interesting thought and I'd like to see it.

On norwood, has his touch got worse this season or was I just looking at him misty eyed before. He's more likely to start a counter for the opposition than keep it when he's got his back to goal

Still got better control and first touch than Piggott.

Established 1968

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024