Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Few things in life are as satisfying 22:14 - Jun 29 with 731 viewsdominiciawful

as a really good poo.

Nice to be cleared out good and proper, innit.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Few things in life are as satisfying on 22:21 - Jun 29 with 697 viewsFrimleyBlue

I counter that with the feeling of taking a p1ss when you've had nowhere to go to have one and you're almost at the breaking point....

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Few things in life are as satisfying on 22:22 - Jun 29 with 695 viewsMattinLondon

Agreed.
But, if the clean-up operation requires a lot of effort, the feeling of elation disappears.
Few things in life are as satisfying on 22:39 - Jun 29 with 666 viewsdominiciawful

Few things in life are as satisfying on 22:22 - Jun 29 by MattinLondon

Agreed.
But, if the clean-up operation requires a lot of effort, the feeling of elation disappears.

But a "minimal wipe" situation just takes the poo experience to another level.

Few things in life are as satisfying on 22:41 - Jun 29 with 663 viewsIllinoisblue

Plucking a stubborn nose hair is up there too. Along with power washing anything and seeing the grime come off.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Few things in life are as satisfying on 23:39 - Jun 29 with 593 viewsMattinLondon

Few things in life are as satisfying on 22:39 - Jun 29 by dominiciawful

But a "minimal wipe" situation just takes the poo experience to another level.

Yep, massive poo, minimum wipe, 10/10.
Few things in life are as satisfying on 23:56 - Jun 29 with 573 viewsdominiciawful

Few things in life are as satisfying on 23:39 - Jun 29 by MattinLondon

Yep, massive poo, minimum wipe, 10/10.

Poetic.

Few things in life are as satisfying on 00:06 - Jun 30 with 567 viewsBigCommon

Few things in life are as satisfying on 22:41 - Jun 29 by Illinoisblue

Plucking a stubborn nose hair is up there too. Along with power washing anything and seeing the grime come off.

Agree....Jet washing is right up there.....

Taking a wee at bursting point, occasionally makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.. Fart half way through, and you know its been a gooden..

All time classic, for me. Has to be, grabbing a random utensil out the kitchen draw,. And relieving, a hard to reach itch, at to top of the back..
[Post edited 30 Jun 2022 0:08]
Few things in life are as satisfying on 00:16 - Jun 30 with 551 viewsquirkie

Just remember to admire your work and if there is red stuff in there get it checked out.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Login to get fewer ads

Few things in life are as satisfying on 00:50 - Jun 30 with 538 viewsSwansea_Blue

One such thing is bed. I started at 5 this morning and have just finished, so bed's by far the better thing right now. Shame I'm not on overtime lol.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Few things in life are as satisfying on 02:46 - Jun 30 with 496 viewsKropotkin123

Few things in life are as satisfying on 00:16 - Jun 30 by quirkie

Just remember to admire your work and if there is red stuff in there get it checked out.

Well said.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Few things in life are as satisfying on 06:59 - Jun 30 with 428 viewsBlueBadger

Few things in life are as satisfying on 00:50 - Jun 30 by Swansea_Blue

One such thing is bed. I started at 5 this morning and have just finished, so bed's by far the better thing right now. Shame I'm not on overtime lol.

I'm just closing out a night shift. Bed in 2 hours.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Few things in life are as satisfying on 07:07 - Jun 30 with 416 viewsBlueBoots

Feeling that way, I hope you have already helped out a fellow fan by voting on my poll. Still not back to normal yesterday (down in 2), so if I don't ace it this morning, I'll be looking to the poll results for assistance.

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Few things in life are as satisfying on 07:40 - Jun 30 with 387 viewsElephantintheRoom

On thé other hand a less than satisfying outcome can be deeply disappointing- or as Elvis found out, fatal

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Few things in life are as satisfying on 08:40 - Jun 30 with 334 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Few things in life are as satisfying on 07:40 - Jun 30 by ElephantintheRoom

On thé other hand a less than satisfying outcome can be deeply disappointing- or as Elvis found out, fatal

But Elvis didn't actually have a poo did he? Which ultimately, was the problem.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024