Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game 11:43 - Dec 1 with 3178 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

Is tomorrow's game on sky please? I still have access to my ex girlfriends sky account and if it was I could watch it on my portable phone. Cheers in advance
Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 11:44 - Dec 1 with 3152 viewsJ2BLUE

Unfortunately not

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 11:47 - Dec 1 with 3132 viewsWeWereZombies

There are four games on tomorrow, may i ask whether you are Brazilian, Serbian, Cameroonian, Swiss, Ghanaian, Uruguayan, South Korean or Portuguese ?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 11:51 - Dec 1 with 3101 viewsDJR

It's on Ifollow which costs a tenner, as are all games until (I think) 2 January.
Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 11:52 - Dec 1 with 3092 viewsjeera

It's on the red button.

Naturally.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 11:55 - Dec 1 with 3053 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

Thanks for the replies.

That's a shame. Date night with Brenner it is then
Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 12:07 - Dec 1 with 3005 viewsIllinoisblue

Are you going to watch on your portable phone with your house guest? Would be a good way to bond

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 12:16 - Dec 1 with 2979 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 12:07 - Dec 1 by Illinoisblue

Are you going to watch on your portable phone with your house guest? Would be a good way to bond

His house guest is a budgie so I doubt it. Another reason for Malcolm to get rid of pronto.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 12:17 - Dec 1 with 2972 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

Funny. Well done
Login to get fewer ads

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 13:24 - Dec 1 with 2844 viewsNthQldITFC

Nothing like a bit of bondage with an unwelcome house guest, I always find.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 15:34 - Dec 1 with 2740 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 11:47 - Dec 1 by WeWereZombies

There are four games on tomorrow, may i ask whether you are Brazilian, Serbian, Cameroonian, Swiss, Ghanaian, Uruguayan, South Korean or Portuguese ?

Sorry I meant the Ipswich game
Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 16:07 - Dec 1 with 2711 viewsWeWereZombies

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 15:34 - Dec 1 by MalcolmMeatballHead

Sorry I meant the Ipswich game

I deserved far worse for not realising that, and the real irony is that I had not clocked that tomorrow night is the game that was moved due to the World Cup or something and I have a longstanding dinner engagement to go to...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 16:48 - Dec 1 with 2656 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 13:24 - Dec 1 by NthQldITFC

It was an innocent question. Ignore me if you have nothing good to say, don't know how many times I have to say this
Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 17:55 - Dec 1 with 2579 viewseireblue

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 16:48 - Dec 1 by MalcolmMeatballHead

It was an innocent question. Ignore me if you have nothing good to say, don't know how many times I have to say this

But he did have something good to say!

It was a comment that was contextual accurate to your situation.

It may improve your relationship with your unwanted houseguest, open up some new experiences, that could bring you joy and excitement, especially during those long evenings.

And it was clearly based on NthQldITFC‘s experience.

If you are going to come on here putting down people that have alternative life experiences to you, opening up themselves to abuse, just to help you, I think you may have to consider how you participate.
Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 17:57 - Dec 1 with 2573 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 13:24 - Dec 1 by NthQldITFC

This thread deserves a blast of this Malcolm.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 18:37 - Dec 1 with 2513 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 17:55 - Dec 1 by eireblue

It may improve your relationship with your unwanted houseguest, open up some new experiences, that could bring you joy and excitement, especially during those long evenings.

If you are going to come on here putting down people that have alternative life experiences to you, opening up themselves to abuse, just to help you, I think you may have to consider how you participate.

I have no idea what your last paragraph meant or implied
Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 21:07 - Dec 1 with 2442 viewsHARRY10

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 11:55 - Dec 1 by MalcolmMeatballHead

Thanks for the replies.

That's a shame. Date night with Brenner it is then

It will be on a stream, if you know where to look
Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 21:15 - Dec 1 with 2413 viewsMalcolmMeatballHead

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 21:07 - Dec 1 by HARRY10

It will be on a stream, if you know where to look

Thanks am I right in saying I would be able to just pay a tenner then just stream it without having to sign up to a yearly membership?

Sounds like a one night stand lol

Edit I was referring to iPlayer but I now see what you're saying. Cheers 😉
[Post edited 1 Dec 2022 21:17]
Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 23:47 - Dec 1 with 2271 viewsStokieBlue

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 21:15 - Dec 1 by MalcolmMeatballHead

Thanks am I right in saying I would be able to just pay a tenner then just stream it without having to sign up to a yearly membership?

With your millions in winnings why would you want a stream rather than supporting the club with a tenner?

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 23:50 - Dec 1 with 2248 viewsSpruceMoose

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 23:47 - Dec 1 by StokieBlue

With your millions in winnings why would you want a stream rather than supporting the club with a tenner?

SB

Spent it all on a coat.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 09:57 - Dec 2 with 2043 viewsDJR

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 21:15 - Dec 1 by MalcolmMeatballHead

It's difficult to know from some of your posts whether you are being serious but here's a link to the official stream which costs a tenner for tonight's game. You have to register but don't have to sign up for the whole season.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/

Probably more reliable than some dodgy free stream.
Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 10:04 - Dec 2 with 2019 viewsNthQldITFC

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 17:55 - Dec 1 by eireblue

Quite right. The fact that my unwelcome house guests are rodents shouldn't matter in the least.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 11:44 - Dec 2 with 1922 viewsRyorry

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 09:57 - Dec 2 by DJR

It's difficult to know from some of your posts whether you are being serious but here's a link to the official stream which costs a tenner for tonight's game. You have to register but don't have to sign up for the whole season.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/

Probably more reliable than some dodgy free stream.

Didn't know that as I usually go straight to match centre on my audio pass, so great, thanks 👍

You'd have thought, at a tenner a go, they'd give a small discount for those who already have the audio pass tho.

"Match Passes
From 19th November - 2nd January you can watch ALL of your club's league games on iFollow, except those chosen for television broadcasting."

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 11:46 - Dec 2 with 1915 viewsEdwardStone

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 16:07 - Dec 1 by WeWereZombies

I deserved far worse for not realising that, and the real irony is that I had not clocked that tomorrow night is the game that was moved due to the World Cup or something and I have a longstanding dinner engagement to go to...

Lucky fella

I remember when I used to be longstanding

* sigh*
Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 11:57 - Dec 2 with 1876 viewsDJR

Hello everyone. A question re tomorrow's game on 11:44 - Dec 2 by Ryorry

Didn't know that as I usually go straight to match centre on my audio pass, so great, thanks 👍

You'd have thought, at a tenner a go, they'd give a small discount for those who already have the audio pass tho.

"Match Passes
From 19th November - 2nd January you can watch ALL of your club's league games on iFollow, except those chosen for television broadcasting."

Interestingly, last season for games being shown there was an option of either audio or video but this season the only option is video. This looks like an attempt to boost revenues but the fact that there is no discount for someone in your position does seem a bit unfair.

The last two games I've watched have also been on Radio Suffolk, and I've managed to pause the radio coverage so as to sync the video and radio coverage, thus having the added bonus of a Brenner commentary. I'm hoping the same will be possible tonight.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024