Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is Joining us in the Championship? 12:18 - May 6 with 3852 viewsArchiRob

I am feeling.

Everton
Leeds
Southampton

and Bolton

Poll: What best describes Norwich defeat

Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 12:23 - May 6 with 3231 viewsIllinoisblue

I also think Bolton. Quietly gone about their season, some very decent players. And if it means derby or Sheff Weds fans crying, all the better.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 12:29 - May 6 with 3204 viewsgainsboroughblue

Leeds are a busted flush and have the worst run in by far (mind you, so did we apparently). Just depends on whether Forest can get enough points to get and keep ahead if them as they've forgotten how to see games out.

I think I agree with the OP in all the choices.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Ha yeh! on 12:39 - May 6 with 3151 viewsDyland

Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 12:23 - May 6 by Illinoisblue

I also think Bolton. Quietly gone about their season, some very decent players. And if it means derby or Sheff Weds fans crying, all the better.

I'd like some more rivalry with Bolton next season. Wouldn't be sorry to see Barnsley go back up though. Derby, meh, whatever. Hilarious if Wednesday fook it up after their shenanigans at Hillsborough this season, fook 'em.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 12:43 - May 6 with 3132 viewsbrazil1982

Southampton, Forest and Barnsley.
Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 12:45 - May 6 with 3089 viewsfarkenhell

Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 12:43 - May 6 by brazil1982

Southampton, Forest and Barnsley.

....and?
Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 12:47 - May 6 with 3072 viewsfarkenhell

Would love it if Everton went down, but got a feeling it'll be Forest or Leicester instead.
Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 12:49 - May 6 with 3064 viewsstrikalite

Forest at home to Saints on Monday looks a must win as they have Chelsea Arsenal and Palace away after that..
Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 13:00 - May 6 with 3027 viewsIllinoisblue

Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 12:49 - May 6 by strikalite

Forest at home to Saints on Monday looks a must win as they have Chelsea Arsenal and Palace away after that..

Forest in trouble I think. Was hoping they’d stay up.

62 - 78 - 81

Login to get fewer ads

Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 13:00 - May 6 with 3027 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Southampton
Everton
Leeds

And Barnsley

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 13:15 - May 6 with 2964 viewsstrikalite

Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 13:00 - May 6 by Illinoisblue

I've got City to win league, Town top 6, Salford top 7 and Forest to go down in a start of season Acca so only for that reason I'm hoping they go down, oh and love the City ground so be happy to be back there next season(not that I'd get a ticket)
Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 13:20 - May 6 with 2931 viewsIllinoisblue

Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 13:15 - May 6 by strikalite

I've got City to win league, Town top 6, Salford top 7 and Forest to go down in a start of season Acca so only for that reason I'm hoping they go down, oh and love the City ground so be happy to be back there next season(not that I'd get a ticket)

How much might you win?

62 - 78 - 81

Norwich (n/t) on 13:23 - May 6 with 2910 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 13:30 - May 6 with 2869 viewsADStephenson

It would be great to beat a Sam Alladyce Leeds team...

www.adstephenson.com

Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 13:30 - May 6 with 2870 viewswkj

Everton's luck has surely run out... mind you - I have been made a fool off for betting against Everton on many occasions.

I think that S.Weds will be too strong in the playoffs as key injuries are returning. Basically, if Sheffield Weds get in the final, I am pretty confident they will win it. Otherwise Barnsley

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 13:34 - May 6 with 2850 viewsPioneerBlue

My guess is

Southampton
Everton
Leeds

Barnsley

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 13:37 - May 6 with 2838 viewswkj

Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 13:30 - May 6 by ADStephenson

It would be great to beat a Sam Alladyce Leeds team...

I wonder what Barry Knight is up to these days.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 13:42 - May 6 with 2811 viewsbrazil1982

Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 12:45 - May 6 by farkenhell

....and?

Oh yes! Leeds.
Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 13:44 - May 6 with 2805 viewsstrikalite

Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 13:20 - May 6 by Illinoisblue

How much might you win?

Think it'll be about £400, placed in bookies on a slip so don't know exactly but about that
Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 14:01 - May 6 with 2755 viewsTrumptonBlue

Everton will escape. They always do, somehow.

Southampton, Forest, Leicester, Wednesday.
Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 14:05 - May 6 with 2729 viewsMetal_Hacker

Southampton - almost certain anyway

Forest - due to their run in and close to me for away game

Leeds - no one likes em, close to me for away game and their run in stinks

Barnsley - best side we’ve played IMHO recently and close to me for away game

Poll: If it were one or the other

Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 14:06 - May 6 with 2731 viewsChurchman

Southampton, Everton, Forest plus Wednesday.

Wednesday have started winning again while the others have stuttered a bit.
Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 14:11 - May 6 with 2716 viewsEly_Blue

Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 13:00 - May 6 by Illinoisblue

They’ll beat Chelsea, I mean let’s face it our under 12s would beat Chelsea at the moment!

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 14:41 - May 6 with 2632 viewsCrock

Southampton, Forest, Leicester and Peterborough.

Poll: Favourite number?

Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 15:29 - May 6 with 2542 viewsHighgateBlue

An amazing number of people seem to think Leeds are escaping. I wonder where it is thought they will get their points from?

Maybe there are a few Big Sam fans in the house?
Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 16:46 - May 6 with 2417 viewsTrumptonBlue

Who is Joining us in the Championship? on 15:29 - May 6 by HighgateBlue

An amazing number of people seem to think Leeds are escaping. I wonder where it is thought they will get their points from?

Maybe there are a few Big Sam fans in the house?

I haven’t looked at their fixtures, I was just going on the assumption that the teams I would like to see go down will disappoint me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024