Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... 19:11 - Jul 5 with 2864 viewsKeno

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 19:17 - Jul 5 with 2751 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Munoz looked VERY uncomfortable throughout that.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 19:19 - Jul 5 with 2730 viewsSwansea_Blue

Based just on this and his outburst over Moore leaving, he comes across as egotistical and incredibly insecure. I’d be embarrassed to have an owner like that.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 19:19 - Jul 5 with 2726 viewsKeno

The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 19:17 - Jul 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

You can imagine the thought bubble ...... "WTAF am I doing here"

The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 19:21 - Jul 5 with 2713 viewsCheltenham_Blue

The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 19:19 - Jul 5 by Keno

You can imagine the thought bubble ...... "WTAF am I doing here"

Llama a mi agente por teléfono

(Get my agent on the phone)

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 19:24 - Jul 5 with 2681 viewsKeno

The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 19:21 - Jul 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

Llama a mi agente por teléfono

(Get my agent on the phone)

Alpaca bag and get out of here!!

The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 19:30 - Jul 5 with 2627 viewsBlueySwede

Very uncomfortable and embarrasing viewing.
However, I´m not fond of comments like "Straight back to League 1 these lot 😂 Won’t be any competition to us, basket case club" from "Ipswich Town fans".
They probably won´t do better than us, but treat every club and team with respect and we will be allright. Don´t understand the recent obsession with Sheffield Wednesday anyway...
The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 19:37 - Jul 5 with 2532 viewsIllinoisblue

The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 19:19 - Jul 5 by Swansea_Blue

Based just on this and his outburst over Moore leaving, he comes across as egotistical and incredibly insecure. I’d be embarrassed to have an owner like that.

And imagine being rattled by Carlton Palmer.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 19:40 - Jul 5 with 2498 viewsNthQldITFC

The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 19:24 - Jul 5 by Keno

Alpaca bag and get out of here!!

Magnificent, have a POTD vote. (I did a coffee spurt!)

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 19:43 - Jul 5 with 2479 viewsArnieM

Absolute basket case of a football club, including their arrogant fan base. I’ll be amazed if their new manager last the season !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 19:52 - Jul 5 with 2381 viewsGuthrum

The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 19:17 - Jul 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

Glancing at his watch.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 20:05 - Jul 5 with 2282 viewsSitfcB

The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 19:30 - Jul 5 by BlueySwede

Very uncomfortable and embarrasing viewing.
However, I´m not fond of comments like "Straight back to League 1 these lot 😂 Won’t be any competition to us, basket case club" from "Ipswich Town fans".
They probably won´t do better than us, but treat every club and team with respect and we will be allright. Don´t understand the recent obsession with Sheffield Wednesday anyway...

It’s not an obsession but it’s been gone over and over loads of times on here.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 20:07 - Jul 5 with 2276 viewsfarkenhell

The Wednesday fans are quite rational for once - https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/322401-the-strange-press-conference-thou

I particularly like "Ricky Gervais couldn't have played it better."
The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 22:27 - Jul 5 with 1808 viewsdavblue

The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 19:37 - Jul 5 by Illinoisblue

And imagine being rattled by Carlton Palmer.

Think he predicted Wednesday to go straight up to the Premiership this season with Moore in charge.

Not the brightest bloke.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2023 22:30]
The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 22:40 - Jul 5 with 1750 viewsWeWereZombies

The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 19:43 - Jul 5 by ArnieM

Absolute basket case of a football club, including their arrogant fan base. I’ll be amazed if their new manager last the season !

I give it six weeks...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 07:44 - Jul 6 with 1412 viewsSteve_M

The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 22:40 - Jul 5 by WeWereZombies

I give it six weeks...

From now or the start of the season?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 08:25 - Jul 6 with 1307 viewsBlueBadger

The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 20:05 - Jul 5 by SitfcB

It’s not an obsession but it’s been gone over and over loads of times on here.

If it looks like a duck...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 09:07 - Jul 6 with 1234 viewsWeWereZombies

The Press Conference unveiling the new Wendie's manager went well .... on 07:44 - Jul 6 by Steve_M

From now or the start of the season?

I guess from yesterday as that is when the vows were. Shotgun wedding ?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024