Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Saturday 11:23 - Nov 23 with 2103 viewstractorboy1978

Anyone else see McKenna going with a team that he's had two weeks on the training ground with?

Hladky

Williams Woolfy Tuanzebe Davis

Morsy Taylor

Burns Chaplin Harness

Hirst
Team for Saturday on 11:31 - Nov 23 with 2040 viewsCobboldCrusty

Really like the look of this team I have to say.

Think Broady will start though because bringing on both him and Hutchinson for Harness and Burns would see us lose a bit of defensive stability.
Team for Saturday on 11:32 - Nov 23 with 2031 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

West Brom will either plat Thomas Asante or Maja (if fit) up top. Both are shorter, quicker types. So that Cb pairing does make sense.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Team for Saturday on 11:35 - Nov 23 with 2008 viewsNthQldITFC

Except Broadhead for Harness. Incredibly tough on Burgess too, but if Tuanzebe can play that side, I think I might be drooling a little.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Team for Saturday on 11:51 - Nov 23 with 1933 viewsBiGDonnie

Massive if Burns is back. Swap B'head in for Harness and I think you'll have it correct.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Team for Saturday on 11:55 - Nov 23 with 1893 viewsSomethingBlue

Pretty much. But I'd like to see Broadhead in because, in an away game where we will need to be smart and tight, Harness just doesn't take good enough care of the ball. West Brom are one of the division's most dangerous outfits down the flanks so it'll be interesting to see how we approach that.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Team for Saturday on 11:59 - Nov 23 with 1866 viewswkj

Team for Saturday on 11:55 - Nov 23 by SomethingBlue

Pretty much. But I'd like to see Broadhead in because, in an away game where we will need to be smart and tight, Harness just doesn't take good enough care of the ball. West Brom are one of the division's most dangerous outfits down the flanks so it'll be interesting to see how we approach that.

God I hope Burns and Williams are fighting fit, we've missed them on the wing in recent games

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I think you stick with Broadhead given his quality, but out of form with Town on 12:41 - Nov 23 with 1701 viewsunstableblue

… really need Broadhead to refund the killer form

Quite anonymous in recent Town games

Not always his fault he’s getting marked very heavily, and for example poor service from Hutchison on one occasion

Hoping he clicks back in form at West Brom where he may get more space

But yes Harness who’s been excellent is very close to replacing our Welsh wizard.

Burns will definitely start and we’ll see what we’ve been missing, especially away from home.

I agree it’s Taylor time. Love Luongo. Love him. But Taylor has settled and is more dynamic. Having said that Taylor maybe better at home.

I’d don’t know how West Brom play, but I think a bit of aerial threat. Therefore Burgess over Axel.

But Axel has to become a starter too given his wages and quality. You don’t pay someone that much and not start them.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Team for Saturday on 12:43 - Nov 23 with 1680 viewsunstableblue

Team for Saturday on 11:59 - Nov 23 by wkj

God I hope Burns and Williams are fighting fit, we've missed them on the wing in recent games

Burns was like a man possessed when ha came in against Swans on 63mins

So expect him to start and make a difference

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Login to get fewer ads

Team for Saturday on 13:34 - Nov 23 with 1497 viewsMeadowlark

Are they all back from Dubai?
Team for Saturday on 16:17 - Nov 23 with 1188 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Team for Saturday on 13:34 - Nov 23 by Meadowlark

Are they all back from Dubai?

Nah, flying back Saturday morning direct to Brum as its a late kick off. Few beers on the plane.

Poll: would you rather

I think you stick with Broadhead given his quality, but out of form with Town on 16:42 - Nov 23 with 1138 viewsSomethingBlue

I think you stick with Broadhead given his quality, but out of form with Town on 12:41 - Nov 23 by unstableblue

… really need Broadhead to refund the killer form

Quite anonymous in recent Town games

Not always his fault he’s getting marked very heavily, and for example poor service from Hutchison on one occasion

Hoping he clicks back in form at West Brom where he may get more space

But yes Harness who’s been excellent is very close to replacing our Welsh wizard.

Burns will definitely start and we’ll see what we’ve been missing, especially away from home.

I agree it’s Taylor time. Love Luongo. Love him. But Taylor has settled and is more dynamic. Having said that Taylor maybe better at home.

I’d don’t know how West Brom play, but I think a bit of aerial threat. Therefore Burgess over Axel.

But Axel has to become a starter too given his wages and quality. You don’t pay someone that much and not start them.

Do we know what Tuanzebe is being paid, then? Missed that figure. I think somebody with as little game experience as he has, for his age, needs to prove a lot - hopefully he can do that here but I don’t see it as a given that he swans in long-term even if he gets another start on Sat.

Broadhead - bit harsh I think and Harness did nothing at Rotherham to suggest he should start another away game where we need to be smart on the ball.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

I think you stick with Broadhead given his quality, but out of form with Town on 16:48 - Nov 23 with 1112 viewsDubtractor

I think you stick with Broadhead given his quality, but out of form with Town on 16:42 - Nov 23 by SomethingBlue

Do we know what Tuanzebe is being paid, then? Missed that figure. I think somebody with as little game experience as he has, for his age, needs to prove a lot - hopefully he can do that here but I don’t see it as a given that he swans in long-term even if he gets another start on Sat.

Broadhead - bit harsh I think and Harness did nothing at Rotherham to suggest he should start another away game where we need to be smart on the ball.

Harness is just too inconsistent to stake a starting claim if the first choice players are fit. Good bench option, and won't let us down if needed to start, but you'd not pick him above Broadhead.

And that's all more than fine - completely unrealistic to have a second choice of similar standard for al positions.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Team for Saturday on 16:49 - Nov 23 with 1103 viewsMeadowlark

Team for Saturday on 16:17 - Nov 23 by LegendofthePhoenix

Nah, flying back Saturday morning direct to Brum as its a late kick off. Few beers on the plane.

So not two weeks on the training ground? 😮
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024