Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... 12:20 - Mar 15 with 6717 viewsSteve_M

FFS.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 12:36 - Mar 15 with 2275 viewslowhouseblue

he doesn't seem to understand that prime minister's questions requires him to ask questions.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 12:37 - Mar 15 with 2262 viewsbluewein

Don't forget, it's all the media's fault.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 12:39 - Mar 15 with 2253 viewslowhouseblue

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 12:37 - Mar 15 by bluewein

Don't forget, it's all the media's fault.

and the oligarchs. don't forget the oligarchs.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 12:45 - Mar 15 with 2226 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 12:36 - Mar 15 by lowhouseblue

he doesn't seem to understand that prime minister's questions requires him to ask questions.

Arf!

https://order-order.com/2017/03/15/corbyn-only-asked-two-questions-at-pmqs/

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 12:46 - Mar 15 with 2213 viewsMJallday

the man is irrelevant. he will never be prime minister.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 12:54 - Mar 15 with 2184 viewsclive_baker

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 12:46 - Mar 15 by MJallday

the man is irrelevant. he will never be prime minister.

Given the state of British (and global) politics at the moment, the wide felt disillusionment and palpable desire for change, it's a shame Labour can't get their sh1t together and vote in a leader with more mass market appeal.

I would vote for someone like Andy Burnham.

Corbyn's a massive penis.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 12:56 - Mar 15 with 2167 viewshype313

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 12:54 - Mar 15 by clive_baker

Given the state of British (and global) politics at the moment, the wide felt disillusionment and palpable desire for change, it's a shame Labour can't get their sh1t together and vote in a leader with more mass market appeal.

Andy Burnham is going out all guns blazing for the Manchester Mayor gig, I'm sure a scouser will get plenty of votes....

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 13:00 - Mar 15 with 2143 viewsDolly2.0

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 12:45 - Mar 15 by GlasgowBlue

Arf!

https://order-order.com/2017/03/15/corbyn-only-asked-two-questions-at-pmqs/

How pathetically pedantic. So you have to actually phrase it as a question?! All those 'non-questions' carry the rather obvious implication "so what are you going to do about it?" but because he hasn't phrased them like that they're not questions?

No wonder people are turned off by politics and the stupid pantomime that is PMQs.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 13:01 - Mar 15 with 2129 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 12:54 - Mar 15 by clive_baker

Burnham? Really. He had two disastrous leadership campaigns.

There are far more capable people on the Labour benches than Burnham. Dan Jarvis, Keir Starmer and Hilary Benn for starters. I'm sure our Labour friends on here can come up with even more.

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 13:02 - Mar 15 with 2123 viewsMJallday

what labour need is a figurehead that is likeable to the british public - corbyn is unlikeable. dare i say it, if they had a "salesman" they might stand a chance

if there was a general election right now, the torys would win ,purely because
* voter apathy and no viable alternative
* labour are unelectable because of corbyn + co
* green party isnt viable
* ukip are dead because of brexit

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 13:03 - Mar 15 with 2117 viewsDolly2.0

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 12:36 - Mar 15 by lowhouseblue

See my reply to Glassers.

Is that really the issue? That he hasn't phrased his points as questions?

Yeah, let's let that get in the way of the actual points raised. The points raised aren't important, it's the way he's phrased them!

I started caring about politics for a bit but I'm gradually drifting away from it due to nonsense like this.

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 13:06 - Mar 15 with 2079 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 13:00 - Mar 15 by Dolly2.0

How pathetically pedantic. So you have to actually phrase it as a question?! All those 'non-questions' carry the rather obvious implication "so what are you going to do about it?" but because he hasn't phrased them like that they're not questions?

No wonder people are turned off by politics and the stupid pantomime that is PMQs.

Yes. It's called Prime Ministers Questions for a reason.

Yvette Cooper made a far bigger impact on May with one well phrased question than Corbyn did in his entire slot.

Your constant defence of this clown reminds me of your posts during the final days of Paul Jewell on here.

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 13:07 - Mar 15 with 2080 viewsSteve_M

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 13:03 - Mar 15 by Dolly2.0

Yeah, let's let that get in the way of the actual points raised. The points raised aren't important, it's the way he's phrased them!

I started caring about politics for a bit but I'm gradually drifting away from it due to nonsense like this.

No, the issue is that the Tories have just performed a significant u-turn and he managed to let them totally off the hook.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 13:08 - Mar 15 with 2061 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 13:07 - Mar 15 by Steve_M

No, the issue is that the Tories have just performed a significant u-turn and he managed to let them totally off the hook.

He did the same last week regarding the sweetheart deal with Surrey Council.

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 13:09 - Mar 15 with 2054 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 13:03 - Mar 15 by Dolly2.0

Are you drifting back to Russell Brand?

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 13:17 - Mar 15 with 2041 viewslowhouseblue

we've covered the real issues before. it's that he is personally incompetent and utterly unsuited to significant office, and politically he does not share the values of and cannot communicate with or listen to labour voters. the party is 20% behind the tories because it currently only represents a small self-serving unrepresentative metropolitan clique.

as to your final point, if enough people start following your lead we may one day end up with a labour government again.

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 13:21 - Mar 15 with 2009 viewsDolly2.0

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 13:06 - Mar 15 by GlasgowBlue

Yes. It's called Prime Ministers Questions for a reason.

Yvette Cooper made a far bigger impact on May with one well phrased question than Corbyn did in his entire slot.

Your constant defence of this clown reminds me of your posts during the final days of Paul Jewell on here.

Do you not get my point though?

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 13:23 - Mar 15 with 1977 viewsDolly2.0

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 13:09 - Mar 15 by GlasgowBlue

Are you drifting back to Russell Brand?

I'm drifting back to having no interest in the bowlocks that is politics.

It's pathetic.

You should be encouraging young people like me to get engaged with it

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 13:29 - Mar 15 with 1940 viewsJosebadleg

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 13:21 - Mar 15 by Dolly2.0

Dolly, today the Tories have just done a U turn on their major budget announcement. As leader of the opposition you need to take this opportunity to show up the government as being incompetent and doing serious damage to the country. Corbyn failed to do so, yes the points he makes are valid but unfortunately they are not going to go away by next week so he could've brought them up then when the U turn isn't as 'current' news . He should've shown Hammond and May up as being as fit to run the country as their top gear namesakes, but unfortunately made himself look like Chris Evans by being completely useless.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2017 13:36]

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 13:33 - Mar 15 with 1919 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 13:21 - Mar 15 by Dolly2.0

No. Telling the Prime Minster what you believe, as if you were at a rally of your supporters, is letting her off the hook. The idea is to ask her a series of uncomfortable questions and put her under pressure and scrutiny.

This lack of scrutiny runs through the complete Labour front bench, which is not their starting eleven or even their reserve team. Since 2015 not one Labour front bencher has caused a resignation of a Cabinet Minister.

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 13:38 - Mar 15 with 1888 viewsclive_baker

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 13:02 - Mar 15 by MJallday

what labour need is a figurehead that is likeable to the british public - corbyn is unlikeable. dare i say it, if they had a "salesman" they might stand a chance

if there was a general election right now, the torys would win ,purely because
* voter apathy and no viable alternative
* labour are unelectable because of corbyn + co
* green party isnt viable
* ukip are dead because of brexit

Completely agree.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 13:44 - Mar 15 with 1864 viewsBenters

The bloke is a waste of skin fkn useless .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 15:00 - Mar 15 with 1769 viewsBlueBadger

Frankly, the fact that he's allowed two incompetent and unpopular PM's to get away with murder thanks to his utter non-performance IS the issue.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 15:06 - Mar 15 with 1744 viewsBlueBadger

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 13:23 - Mar 15 by Dolly2.0

I'm drifting back to having no interest in the bowlocks that is politics.

It's pathetic.

You should be encouraging young people like me to get engaged with it

I think we should start encouraging Jeremy Corbyn to do it before worrying about the rest of the country.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 15:11 - Mar 15 with 1714 viewsBlueBadger

Corbyn doing even worse than usual at PMQs today... on 13:33 - Mar 15 by GlasgowBlue

No. Telling the Prime Minster what you believe, as if you were at a rally of your supporters, is letting her off the hook. The idea is to ask her a series of uncomfortable questions and put her under pressure and scrutiny.

This lack of scrutiny runs through the complete Labour front bench, which is not their starting eleven or even their reserve team. Since 2015 not one Labour front bencher has caused a resignation of a Cabinet Minister.

And frankly, given that the cabinet in this time has included people like Grayling, IDS, Rhyming-Slang, Boffo Boris, David Davies and Pritti Patel is frankly, a dereliction of duty.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024