Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tammy Abraham was overrated enough last season 20:43 - Jun 27 with 6627 viewsMaySixth

saw him a lot including both games against us

i never bought the hype

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Tammy Abraham was overrated enough last season on 20:50 - Jun 27 with 6592 viewsMullet

I'm not sure he was that overrated was he? Just a young kid at a Prem playing out on loan with potential.

Thought he was fine at this level and has the chance to get even better like anyone in his position.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Tammy Abraham was overrated enough last season on 20:53 - Jun 27 with 6576 viewsitfcjoe

Tammy Abraham was overrated enough last season on 20:50 - Jun 27 by Mullet

I'm not sure he was that overrated was he? Just a young kid at a Prem playing out on loan with potential.

Thought he was fine at this level and has the chance to get even better like anyone in his position.

I thought he was quality, leads likevso well for someone so young and a very good finisher. Will do well at Swansea next year

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Tammy Abraham was overrated enough last season on 20:56 - Jun 27 with 6555 viewsMaySixth

Tammy Abraham was overrated enough last season on 20:53 - Jun 27 by itfcjoe

I thought he was quality, leads likevso well for someone so young and a very good finisher. Will do well at Swansea next year

lazy and lightweight

vast majority of his goals tap-ins, missed loads of chances

decent season yes but deluded a lot of people

swansea will struggle

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Tammy Abraham was overrated enough last season on 20:59 - Jun 27 with 6535 viewstractorboy1978

At the age of 18/19 he scored 23 goals in the Championship - f'kin hell you have high standards.
Tammy Abraham was overrated enough last season on 21:01 - Jun 27 with 6524 viewsitfcjoe

Tammy Abraham was overrated enough last season on 20:56 - Jun 27 by MaySixth

lazy and lightweight

swansea will struggle

I thought he was excellent, certainly not lazy either.

Whichever way you look at it was a hell of a goal return in a struggling team. One of better loaners in this league for a long timr

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Tammy Abraham was overrated enough last season on 21:31 - Jun 27 with 6425 viewsSwansea_Blue

lazy and lightweight

swansea will struggle

Swansea have been a solid top 10 team since Clement took over, so I don't foresee a struggle like last season. Although that depends on them keeping their best players.

And the guy Abraham is effectively replacing only scored once last year, so there won't be much pressure on him. He'll be eased in.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

on 22:49 - Jun 27 with 6287 views_

lazy and lightweight

swansea will struggle

Tammy Abraham was overrated enough last season on 22:59 - Jun 27 with 6253 viewsbournemouthblue

Tammy Abraham was overrated enough last season on 20:59 - Jun 27 by tractorboy1978

At the age of 18/19 he scored 23 goals in the Championship - f'kin hell you have high standards.

In a struggling team

He looked quite promising to me

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

on 23:04 - Jun 27 with 6240 views_

Tammy Abraham was overrated enough last season on 22:59 - Jun 27 by bournemouthblue

In a struggling team

He looked quite promising to me

Tammy Abraham was overrated enough last season on 00:11 - Jun 28 with 6170 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

lazy and lightweight

swansea will struggle

Lazy?

Are we talking about the same Abraham?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Tammy Abraham was overrated enough last season on 07:43 - Jun 28 with 6019 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Tammy Abraham was overrated enough last season on 00:11 - Jun 28 by The_Romford_Blue

Lazy?

Are we talking about the same Abraham?

Yes, the black one

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Tammy Abraham was overrated enough last season on 08:02 - Jun 28 with 5988 viewsBluebell

The main thing I remember about him was going down easily in front of Bart and getting a penalty which Lee Tomlin scored from. Tomlin then taunted us Town fans.
Tammy Abraham was overrated enough last season on 08:17 - Jun 28 with 5967 viewsJakeITFC

lazy and lightweight

swansea will struggle

Good to see that young, black players are still lazy.
Tammy Abraham was overrated enough last season on 09:32 - Jun 28 with 5885 viewsJtTractorBoy

If you think he's lazy, I'd love to see what games you've been watching.

Tireless worker for the team, his hold up play is fantastic and he really is smarter beyond his years when it comes to bringing other players into the game.

That's before you even mention the 30+ for club and country this season.

But watching one game where he chased aimless hoofs all day means he isn't worth the hype...
Tammy Abraham was overrated enough last season on 09:33 - Jun 28 with 5880 viewsSwansea_Blue

Tammy Abraham was overrated enough last season on 08:02 - Jun 28 by Bluebell

The main thing I remember about him was going down easily in front of Bart and getting a penalty which Lee Tomlin scored from. Tomlin then taunted us Town fans.

Falling over easily is one area where our young English players seem to have caught up with the continentals.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Tammy Abraham was overrated enough last season on 09:36 - Jun 28 with 5869 viewsSwailsey

lazy and lightweight

swansea will struggle

Such nonsense.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Tammy Abraham was overrated enough last season on 10:06 - Jun 28 with 5825 viewschristiand

Why because he missed a penalty? I tell you one thing, if he was in our front line last season and scored 23 goals, we wouldn't be on this forum concerned about the downward spiral this club was on last season!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Tammy Abraham was overrated enough last season on 10:06 - Jun 28 with 5825 viewsNazemariner

He scored 25 goals in a pile of sh1te team. I would suggest that he had a hell of a season. Especially in a league which we are lead to believe is a tough mans league.
Tammy Abraham was overrated enough last season on 13:02 - Jun 28 with 5723 viewsAlabaster_Codify

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but that's harsh!!

Great young prospect & I'm looking forward to seeing him develop next season

No thanks...I don't do the horse

Tammy Abraham was overrated enough last season on 13:11 - Jun 28 with 5701 viewsReuser_is_God

Absolute weapon.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024