Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rafa Benitez... 10:58 - Jul 18 with 7815 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

.....go on then, stop moaning and f**k off and retire to China;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4704860/Rafa-Benitez-warns-Mik

Moron.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Rafa Benitez... on 11:01 - Jul 18 with 5855 viewsitfcjoe

Think it's fair enough - if your boss has promised you something to stay if there is interet in you then he needs to keep that promise.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

on 11:01 - Jul 18 with 5850 views_

Rafa Benitez... on 11:03 - Jul 18 with 5836 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

on 11:01 - Jul 18 by _

Incredible job?

Didnt save them from relegation, and then got the most expensive squad in the league promoted. Fair enough he's done OK, but I wouldnt describe that as incredible.

Ashley was proved 100% right, they didnt need to invest in Jan.

The transfer window isnt closed yet, not many clubs have done extensive business.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Rafa Benitez... on 11:04 - Jul 18 with 5826 viewsKieran_Knows

As you say, I really can't see why Mike Ashley is mucking him around. He was lucky that he stayed on to manage them in the Championship (when he is clearly way above that level), so to have got the back in the top flight, you would have thought he'd kept his word.

Can see Newcastle really going places under Benitez if he sticks around and Ashley sticks to his word.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Rafa Benitez... on 11:04 - Jul 18 with 5820 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Rafa Benitez... on 11:01 - Jul 18 by itfcjoe

Think it's fair enough - if your boss has promised you something to stay if there is interet in you then he needs to keep that promise.

Yeah it is fair enough to leave if he wants to. But rather than make threats in the press, have the chat with your boss.

Alternatively, stop making threats and have the courage of your convictions.

on 11:06 - Jul 18 with 5807 views_

Rafa Benitez... on 11:03 - Jul 18 by Marshalls_Mullet

Incredible job?

Didnt save them from relegation, and then got the most expensive squad in the league promoted. Fair enough he's done OK, but I wouldnt describe that as incredible.

Ashley was proved 100% right, they didnt need to invest in Jan.

The transfer window isnt closed yet, not many clubs have done extensive business.

Rafa Benitez... on 11:10 - Jul 18 with 5763 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

on 11:06 - Jul 18 by _

What turmoil have they had in the past 12 months?

He had the most expensive squad in the Championship, that not a guarantee, but it certainly helps. he just managed to limp over the line.

on 11:12 - Jul 18 with 5744 views_

Rafa Benitez... on 11:10 - Jul 18 by Marshalls_Mullet

What turmoil have they had in the past 12 months?

He had the most expensive squad in the Championship, that not a guarantee, but it certainly helps. he just managed to limp over the line.

Login to get fewer ads

Rafa Benitez... on 11:20 - Jul 18 with 5690 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

on 11:12 - Jul 18 by _

Crikey, Michael Owen close to exit and Barton arrested.

Nothing significant in the last 12 months seemingly.

on 11:25 - Jul 18 with 5650 views_

Rafa Benitez... on 11:20 - Jul 18 by Marshalls_Mullet

Crikey, Michael Owen close to exit and Barton arrested.

Nothing significant in the last 12 months seemingly.

Rafa Benitez... on 11:32 - Jul 18 with 5587 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

on 11:25 - Jul 18 by _

£5m worth of tax evasion? Allegations dont seem to have come to anything yet.

Mike Ashley in court of a dispute re consultancy fees. Really not sure how that affects rafa.

To be fair, those issues may be described as turmoil by the press, but certainly not in my opinion. If Rafa let those headlines distract him then he's a far weaker man than I gave him credit for.

Financial constraints? I seem to remember him paying £25m for 2 players in one afternoon.

We clearly have different expectations of the best paid manager in the league with the most expensive squad.

He's done a decent job, but far from incredible.

happy to agree to differ on this one, I dont really want to see another lengthy thread.

Rafa Benitez... on 11:33 - Jul 18 with 5578 viewschicoazul

on 11:25 - Jul 18 by _

Spending £60m at a club who get 50k every week and getting promoted from the Championship is not incredible. Chris Hughton did not do an incredible job. Players don't care about off field stuff unless it affects their money.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

on 11:35 - Jul 18 with 5572 views_

Rafa Benitez... on 11:32 - Jul 18 by Marshalls_Mullet

£5m worth of tax evasion? Allegations dont seem to have come to anything yet.

Mike Ashley in court of a dispute re consultancy fees. Really not sure how that affects rafa.

To be fair, those issues may be described as turmoil by the press, but certainly not in my opinion. If Rafa let those headlines distract him then he's a far weaker man than I gave him credit for.

Financial constraints? I seem to remember him paying £25m for 2 players in one afternoon.

We clearly have different expectations of the best paid manager in the league with the most expensive squad.

He's done a decent job, but far from incredible.

happy to agree to differ on this one, I dont really want to see another lengthy thread.

Rafa Benitez... on 11:36 - Jul 18 with 5548 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

on 11:35 - Jul 18 by _

;-)

on 11:37 - Jul 18 with 5542 views_

Rafa Benitez... on 11:33 - Jul 18 by chicoazul

Spending £60m at a club who get 50k every week and getting promoted from the Championship is not incredible. Chris Hughton did not do an incredible job. Players don't care about off field stuff unless it affects their money.

Rafa Benitez... on 11:42 - Jul 18 with 5508 viewsSwailsey

Seems fair to me. He was promised things which he hasn't received.

He deserves a lot of credit for staying with them after they went down.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Rafa Benitez... on 11:47 - Jul 18 with 5489 viewsgiant_stow

bollox - sounds like we could have squeezed a few more million out of them for Murphy,

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Rafa Benitez... on 11:59 - Jul 18 with 5399 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Rafa Benitez... on 11:42 - Jul 18 by Swailsey

Seems fair to me. He was promised things which he hasn't received.

He deserves a lot of credit for staying with them after they went down.

....he did have a £5m salary to stay with them.

....I'm not sure which other Prem club of a bigger stature than Newcastle would have taken him?

Arsenal, no. Chelsea, no. Liverpool, no. Man Utd, no. Man City, no. Tottenham, no. Everton, prob not.

He wanted to stay in the UK, he's kept is family on the Wirral ever since he was at Liverpool.

Rafa Benitez... on 12:00 - Jul 18 with 5389 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

on 11:35 - Jul 18 by _

...down arrowed a smiley face?!?!?

;-(

Rafa Benitez... on 12:10 - Jul 18 with 5352 viewsdirtyboy

Best thing about that article was finding out that Newcastle have the same pre-season training base at Carton House, C.Kildare as we do.
Rafa Benitez... on 12:38 - Jul 18 with 5278 viewschicoazul

on 11:37 - Jul 18 by _

I know several professionals including ex-ITFC. That's what they tell me. It's also what most Managers say. Players are basically selfish animals and since their career lasts about 16 years rightly so.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Rafa Benitez... on 12:39 - Jul 18 with 5268 viewschicoazul

Rafa Benitez... on 11:47 - Jul 18 by giant_stow

bollox - sounds like we could have squeezed a few more million out of them for Murphy,

Daryl Murphy? "we", haahah, I knew you'd turn to us in the end Ulla.

Rafa Benitez... on 12:50 - Jul 18 with 5230 viewsgiant_stow

Rafa Benitez... on 12:39 - Jul 18 by chicoazul

Daryl Murphy? "we", haahah, I knew you'd turn to us in the end Ulla.

thats not what I meant and you know it! Stop your bullying, brute!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Rafa Benitez... on 13:45 - Jul 18 with 5142 viewsBlueStreak

Incredible job? LOL. You have got to be joking. Newcastle should have won the league by at least ten points with that squad. 100 points should have been very achievable.
Rafa Benitez... on 14:09 - Jul 18 with 5088 viewscaught-in-limbo

I've been interviewed about 8 times by journalists in 3 different countries. They never reported what was said accurately or faithfully.

In view of that, "f**k off and retire to China" is a bit strong - it's the Daily Mail.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024