Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
World is ending Sunday apparently... 16:49 - Oct 10 with 7076 viewsElderGrizzly

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 16:50 - Oct 10 with 5900 viewsKieran_Knows

Well that's that then. Nice knowing you all, TWTD.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 16:50 - Oct 10 with 5891 viewsSpruceMoose

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 16:50 - Oct 10 by Kieran_Knows

Not everyone surely?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 16:50 - Oct 10 with 5891 viewsElderGrizzly

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 16:50 - Oct 10 by Kieran_Knows

We never will get that long overdue win over Norwich. Balls...
World is ending Sunday apparently... on 16:54 - Oct 10 with 5876 viewsJ2BLUE

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 16:50 - Oct 10 by SpruceMoose

Not everyone surely?

Agreed, it would be sad to see TWTD go out peacefully. We need to maximise chances to argue between now and then. You tit.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 16:55 - Oct 10 with 5869 viewsjimsymBLUE

What a result, saves me from the tile and carpet shopping the Mrs wants me to help her with Sunday.

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 16:56 - Oct 10 with 5864 viewsSpruceMoose

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 16:54 - Oct 10 by J2BLUE

Agreed, it would be sad to see TWTD go out peacefully. We need to maximise chances to argue between now and then. You tit.

You'll be lucky if you make it to Sunday at this rate sunshine. I'll be wearing your head as a hat when the big one goes off.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 16:56 - Oct 10 with 5863 viewsGlasgowBlue

Again? I keep missing the end of the world. I must make an effort to stay up for this one.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 17:04 - Oct 10 with 5819 viewsElderGrizzly

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 16:56 - Oct 10 by GlasgowBlue

Again? I keep missing the end of the world. I must make an effort to stay up for this one.

They did a buy one get one free deal..
Login to get fewer ads

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 17:04 - Oct 10 with 5819 viewsDolly2.0

"Doomsday expert" is a bit of an oxymoron isn't it?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 17:05 - Oct 10 with 5815 viewsbrogansnose

Brilliant.

No work on Monday.

Nice.
World is ending Sunday apparently... on 17:18 - Oct 10 with 5775 viewsSpruceMoose

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 17:05 - Oct 10 by brogansnose

Brilliant.

No work on Monday.

Nice.

Might as well quit now!

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 17:21 - Oct 10 with 5763 viewsBluebell

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 16:55 - Oct 10 by jimsymBLUE

What a result, saves me from the tile and carpet shopping the Mrs wants me to help her with Sunday.

Is that you and your Mrs?

I’m more annoyed because we are going on holiday in 2 weeks and have paid in full. I wonder if we can get a refund. Must read the terms and conditions and see if the the end of the world is a good enough reason.
World is ending Sunday apparently... on 17:23 - Oct 10 with 5753 viewsSpruceMoose

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 17:21 - Oct 10 by Bluebell

Is that you and your Mrs?

I’m more annoyed because we are going on holiday in 2 weeks and have paid in full. I wonder if we can get a refund. Must read the terms and conditions and see if the the end of the world is a good enough reason.

You didn't book with Sprucemoose Tours Inc. operating as Jolly Rogers Adult Cruiselines did you?

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 17:23 - Oct 10 with 5753 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

What time? Thanks
World is ending Sunday apparently... on 17:26 - Oct 10 with 5747 viewsBluebell

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 17:23 - Oct 10 by SpruceMoose

You didn't book with Sprucemoose Tours Inc. operating as Jolly Rogers Adult Cruiselines did you?

Of course we did!

Can we have our money back please? We won’t need the holiday now.
World is ending Sunday apparently... on 17:31 - Oct 10 with 5737 viewsSpruceMoose

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 17:26 - Oct 10 by Bluebell

Of course we did!

Can we have our money back please? We won’t need the holiday now.

No problem, not a problem at all for one of our most valued and admired customers. I understand these end of world type events happen from time to time.

Here's what we will do. I'll employ somebody to set up a complaints department, and recruit some administrators. We have never needed a complaints department before, as this is our first complaint.

All in all, when considering the office location phase, the build out phase, the recruitment phase, the training phase and the refund processing phase, we should get your refund to you some time in 2020.

If you have been happy with the customer service you've received today, don't forget to rate us five stars on Yelp!
[Post edited 10 Oct 2017 17:32]

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 17:34 - Oct 10 with 5717 viewsfactual_blue

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 17:31 - Oct 10 by SpruceMoose

No problem, not a problem at all for one of our most valued and admired customers. I understand these end of world type events happen from time to time.

Here's what we will do. I'll employ somebody to set up a complaints department, and recruit some administrators. We have never needed a complaints department before, as this is our first complaint.

All in all, when considering the office location phase, the build out phase, the recruitment phase, the training phase and the refund processing phase, we should get your refund to you some time in 2020.

If you have been happy with the customer service you've received today, don't forget to rate us five stars on Yelp!
[Post edited 10 Oct 2017 17:32]

There will presumably certain fees and deductions to be made from the final payment?

I would think we're talking a balance payable of around $15.99, or three badger pelts in the currency of post-apocalyptic 2020.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 17:36 - Oct 10 with 5704 viewsSpruceMoose

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 17:34 - Oct 10 by factual_blue

There will presumably certain fees and deductions to be made from the final payment?

I would think we're talking a balance payable of around $15.99, or three badger pelts in the currency of post-apocalyptic 2020.

Well, that goes without saying. Although it is clearly said in the terms and conditions. Here they are, although I'm sure BB read them thoroughly:

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 17:42 - Oct 10 with 5682 viewsbrogansnose

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 17:18 - Oct 10 by SpruceMoose

Might as well quit now!

I'd better go in and get my paperwork up to date and tidy the place up. I'd hate to leave it in a mess.
World is ending Sunday apparently... on 17:45 - Oct 10 with 5679 viewsfactual_blue

Ed Stetzer, writing for Christianity Today, stated that "there is no such thing as a 'Christian numerologist'" and described Meade as "a made-up expert in a made-up field talking about a made-up event.

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 17:48 - Oct 10 with 5668 viewsfactual_blue

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 17:36 - Oct 10 by SpruceMoose

Well, that goes without saying. Although it is clearly said in the terms and conditions. Here they are, although I'm sure BB read them thoroughly:

That's presumably just the executive summary from this, the full version

There are of course ten separate volumes of appendices.

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 17:54 - Oct 10 with 5658 viewsSpruceMoose

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 17:48 - Oct 10 by factual_blue

That's presumably just the executive summary from this, the full version

There are of course ten separate volumes of appendices.

Written by our somewhat trained legal staff. Airtight I tell you, airtight.

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 18:35 - Oct 10 with 5594 viewsBluebell

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 17:36 - Oct 10 by SpruceMoose

Yes, read and digested it.

Slight problem....if we are all going to die on Sunday, how will I be paid?

Carrier pigeon sounds favourite.
World is ending Sunday apparently... on 18:36 - Oct 10 with 5590 viewschicoazul

Brexit wont be THAT bad.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 18:42 - Oct 10 with 5572 viewsSpruceMoose

World is ending Sunday apparently... on 18:35 - Oct 10 by Bluebell

Yes, read and digested it.

Slight problem....if we are all going to die on Sunday, how will I be paid?

Carrier pigeon sounds favourite.

You will be recompensed in the afterlife! You'll be upgraded to the Sprucemoose Inc. Heaven Deluxe package.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024