Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see boris 10:10 - Jan 23 with 5305 viewsfactual_blue

Is desperately pleading for the lie he's been called out on numerous times to be made true.

I think we can all see the bogus chancer for the utter fraud and nincompoop he is.

Still, you know what they say; 'how can you tell if a tory is lying? His lips move.'
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 10:12]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I see boris on 11:01 - Jan 23 with 5268 viewshomer_123

nincompoop - a very underused and underrated word.

9/10 - good effort!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I see boris on 11:33 - Jan 23 with 5231 viewsBloomBlue

I see one of George Osborne's pro remain advisors has admitted their prediction of financial meltdown post the Country voting to leave has been proved wrong. The country is doing ok I guess lots of wrong information was discussed
I see boris on 11:54 - Jan 23 with 5201 viewsNo9

I see boris on 11:33 - Jan 23 by BloomBlue

I see one of George Osborne's pro remain advisors has admitted their prediction of financial meltdown post the Country voting to leave has been proved wrong. The country is doing ok I guess lots of wrong information was discussed

maybe, two manufacturer's of car in the UK have notified of reduced production - in the last week.
I see boris on 12:05 - Jan 23 with 5190 viewssolemio

I'm really worried now that Jamie's Italian has announced the pending closure of 12 restaurants. We're doomed.

Not that I've ever actually been inside one.
I see boris on 12:07 - Jan 23 with 5189 viewsgiant_stow

Jim O'Neil? He was also at pains to say that the economy would be a lot stronger without Brexit.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I see boris on 12:41 - Jan 23 with 5140 viewsamy73

The country is doing very well. A great place to be with an outstanding future. There will always be some negative types who moan and blame the government for their own failings. You can always find negative news, but most people I meet are happy.
I see boris on 12:50 - Jan 23 with 5119 viewsTractorWood

I see boris on 12:41 - Jan 23 by amy73

The country is doing very well. A great place to be with an outstanding future. There will always be some negative types who moan and blame the government for their own failings. You can always find negative news, but most people I meet are happy.

Our growth is dwarfed by other developed countries though. Someone needs to come along and say it's not reasonable to continue to underfund the NHS and expect it to be amazing but equally Labour enable the myth that throwing more money at it will solve all its institutionalised issues from running the 5th biggest employer in the world with a budget of Uzbekistan's GDP.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

I see boris on 14:26 - Jan 23 with 5067 viewsfactual_blue

I see boris on 11:01 - Jan 23 by homer_123

nincompoop - a very underused and underrated word.

9/10 - good effort!

He is also a dunderhead.

Login to get fewer ads

I see boris on 14:28 - Jan 23 with 5066 viewshype313

Even his own colleagues want him sacked.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I see boris on 14:28 - Jan 23 with 5064 viewsfactual_blue

Fortunately, we won't ever be leaving in any meaningful sense of the word.

I see boris on 14:32 - Jan 23 with 5056 viewsAlan_Handsome

I see boris on 12:05 - Jan 23 by solemio

I'm really worried now that Jamie's Italian has announced the pending closure of 12 restaurants. We're doomed.

Not that I've ever actually been inside one.

On the basis of false advertising....he is English after all.

You can't polish a turd....but you can sprinkle it with glitter!

I see boris on 14:37 - Jan 23 with 5047 viewsBlueBoots

I see boris on 14:26 - Jan 23 by factual_blue

He is also a dunderhead.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-wades-in-to-row-over-dona

Probably the most accurate description I've ever heard for Boris Johnson, and he accused Sadiq Khan of being one!

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

I see boris on 16:47 - Jan 23 with 4980 viewsBloomBlue

I see boris on 11:54 - Jan 23 by No9

maybe, two manufacturer's of car in the UK have notified of reduced production - in the last week.

Although in the case Land Rover that's caused by the concerns over diesel and most of their vehicles only have diesel engines or a 5litre petrol. Unfortunately the Germans conned us all over diesel
I see boris on 17:21 - Jan 23 with 4951 viewsNo9

I see boris on 16:47 - Jan 23 by BloomBlue

Although in the case Land Rover that's caused by the concerns over diesel and most of their vehicles only have diesel engines or a 5litre petrol. Unfortunately the Germans conned us all over diesel

In the great scheme of things diesels can be sold all over the world - that IS the intention isn't it?

Why blame the Germans for diesels just because they invented that form of combustion engine?
I see boris on 19:55 - Jan 23 with 4889 viewsSwansea_Blue

~£350m per week less "ok" than it could have been though.

Still, the global upturn *is* good for us. We'll specifically benefit from the strong growth in the Euro-bloc whilst we're still in it, and then hopefully the strengthening global situation will help cushion the blow when we leave.

It's good to have a bit of better financial news for once. Hopefully we'll see that start to filter through to household budgets that have taken a bit of a pasting since the referendum.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 19:55]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I see boris on 20:12 - Jan 23 with 4875 viewsSwansea_Blue

I see boris on 14:32 - Jan 23 by Alan_Handsome

On the basis of false advertising....he is English after all.

That was wasted on here

I see boris on 20:13 - Jan 23 with 4868 viewsMullet

He's a vile turd who should be in the tower.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I see boris on 20:24 - Jan 23 with 4858 viewsC_B_Blue

Think this board badly needs a political campaigning chat room, so the rest of us who just wanna talk all things towun can do so without being bombarded with politics from both left and right....
I see boris on 20:26 - Jan 23 with 4851 viewsSwansea_Blue

I see boris on 20:24 - Jan 23 by C_B_Blue

Think this board badly needs a political campaigning chat room, so the rest of us who just wanna talk all things towun can do so without being bombarded with politics from both left and right....

Sort of like a section that isn't for football posts? Good idea.

I see boris on 20:39 - Jan 23 with 4833 viewsC_B_Blue

I see boris on 20:26 - Jan 23 by Swansea_Blue

Yup. With temporary bans for anyone guilty of political campaigning in the footy section. I for one would head straight for the chat room marked "no politics here, only football" ...
I see boris on 20:47 - Jan 23 with 4816 viewsjeera

I see boris on 20:26 - Jan 23 by Swansea_Blue

There could then be another section for 'other' chat, like general stuff.

Another for just football.

And maybe a possibility of combining the two for those who want to be able to have the option of both/either.

Amazed Gav hasn't considered all this tbh.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 20:48]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I see boris on 20:49 - Jan 23 with 4810 viewsSpruceMoose

I see boris on 20:47 - Jan 23 by jeera

There could then be another section for 'other' chat, like general stuff.

Another for just football.

And maybe a possibility of combining the two for those who want to be able to have the option of both/either.

Amazed Gav hasn't considered all this tbh.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 20:48]

Agreed. This board has become tainted with pub-bore types spouting off about guff.

Why not give them their own arena to peacock at each other in!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024